4Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:SL163E
Tim B.
Tim B.

Hi is there anyway other then opening the vent on the hose to turn the suction down I can't see anything on the unit or in the mannual

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

rodney S
rodney S

where can l buy a replacement pet brush tool accesory? mine has broken after 4 years, the vacc itself is still going well.

Car Next Poor
Car Next Poor

Hello, I’ve sent you a direct message on your profile. Thanks ;)

John E.
John E.

how do you repair the cord retract reel

Kmart   DM

Hi John, please contact our Customer Service team via 1800 124 125 or external link , for further assistance.

Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.

I've misplaced my manuals but remember there being a quick guide, I need to clean the large turbo carpet head and have unscrewed the four screws, it comes apart from the nozzle end but I'm having trouble getting the front end apart, are there instructions in the quick guide for properly cleaning the large turbo carpet head? There are no instructions in the manual as i've checked online.

Kmart   DM

Hi Carolyn, did you check this manual: external link ? If you'd like to discuss this further, please share your details here external link  or call us on 1800 124 125

Tawa Heyward
Tawa Heyward

What is the valve at the top of the dust canister for? Can’t find any reference to it in the manual. When it opens the suction reduces & I need to turn it off to get it to close again.

Julio
Julio

Hi my Anko 2400W bagless vacuum cleaner won't start when I press the switch

TED
TED

Just plug it in turn power on and press the button on top that has a circle with a line through it - should start

Susan M.

Does this vacuum have good suction

Suzanne
Suzanne

Hi Susan. No, it has terrible suction after the second or third use. Don't waste your money.

Marika S.
Marika S.

Not familiar with dust interceptor can you let me know what to do with it or forward a link to user manual please

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Manual is on this page

Neil K.
Neil K.

the roller on the head has stopped spinning i pulled it apart and now it won t go i think ive put it back togther wrong

Jennifer

Try pulling it apart again and fitting the parts back in. It can be as simple as a plastic holder put back in the wrong way. Also while its apart just check there is nothing stopping the belt from rotating. If this doesn't work, it can be easy to buy another head or one of a different model and an adjuster, but for this machine I wouldn't bother wasting the money.

John
John

Where can i get exhast filter and panel from please for 2000 watt home and co bagless kmart vacume

Jennifer

I found these people very helpful, but don't know that it's worth spending any further money on this machine. https://hegroup.com.au/search?type=product&q=anko

Sharna
Sharna

I can’t get the dust barrel back on. Is it a fault?

Jennifer

No, not a fault. It can be tricky. Just make sure it is sitting in the base properly first before trying to click the top in.

fang z.
fang z.

handle was broken, how can i connect them

Jennifer

If it was still in warranty, you may have been able to return it for a refund. Not sure about that though. I have only just seen your question unfortunately.

Julie
Julie

Are the filters replaceable

Jennifer

Only just found your question. Try here... https://hegroup.com.au/search?type=product&q=anko

Bhewi
Bhewi

Is is possible to purchace a spare suplementary filter connection

Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

Kmart 2400W Bagless I loved it the first go but second go the suction has reduced it doesn't even power the carpet head like the first time. Am i meant to clean a filter as this is ridiculous.

Jennifer

Please see my review above for an answer if you haven't already binned it.

Solya W.

Where can I buy a new tube for this item?

It would be probably cheaper buying a whole new vacuum as they are only $49

Solya W.

true, I forgot the price, thanks!

Rhonda Ingram
Rhonda Ingram

A few years ago (prob 3) I purchased from KMart a Piranah Saffhire 2400 w vacumn cleaner which was really good, but starting to have problems with, so wishing to buy another, but I see K mart doesn't have them any more. How does that red 2400 compare? or is that upright one better?

Karen

I absolutely love it. It has great suction and easy to walk around with it. Highly recommend

Le L.
Le L.

I too have had one of those piranha model. They were exceptional in many cases. It's kind of a compact car that packs many powers in it. I wish they didnt discontinue these model. They were worth buying

Sally
Sally

Can you remove the Dust separator from the telescopic tube of the vacuum?

Jay Kay
Jay Kay

Yes it is removable. It works well with it on as you don’t have to clean out the main filter as often but the suction isn’t as strong without it

Elizabeth T
Elizabeth T

I would like to know where I can buy a power head for a 2400w vacuum cleaner that I bought from Kmart?

Muhammad A
Muhammad A

How can i buy the accessory separately?

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives