Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless

Listing monitored by Kmart

23 questions from our users

Tawa Heyward
Tawa Heywardasked

What is the valve at the top of the dust canister for? Can’t find any reference to it in the manual. When it opens the suction reduces & I need to turn it off to get it to close again.

Julio
Julioasked

Hi my Anko 2400W bagless vacuum cleaner won't start when I press the switch

TED
TED

Just plug it in turn power on and press the button on top that has a circle with a line through it - should start

Susan M.asked

Does this vacuum have good suction

Suzanne
Suzanne

Hi Susan. No, it has terrible suction after the second or third use. Don't waste your money.

Marika S.
Marika S.asked

Not familiar with dust interceptor can you let me know what to do with it or forward a link to user manual please

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Manual is on this page

Neil K.
Neil K.asked

the roller on the head has stopped spinning i pulled it apart and now it won t go i think ive put it back togther wrong

John
Johnasked

Where can i get exhast filter and panel from please for 2000 watt home and co bagless kmart vacume

Jennifer

I found these people very helpful, but don't know that it's worth spending any further money on this machine. https://hegroup.com.au/search?type=product&q=anko

Sharna
Sharnaasked

I can’t get the dust barrel back on. Is it a fault?

Jennifer

No, not a fault. It can be tricky. Just make sure it is sitting in the base properly first before trying to click the top in.

fang z.
fang z.asked

handle was broken, how can i connect them

Jennifer

If it was still in warranty, you may have been able to return it for a refund. Not sure about that though. I have only just seen your question unfortunately.

Julie
Julieasked

Are the filters replaceable

Jennifer

Only just found your question. Try here... https://hegroup.com.au/search?type=product&q=anko

Bhewi
Bhewiasked

Is is possible to purchace a spare suplementary filter connection

Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.asked

Kmart 2400W Bagless I loved it the first go but second go the suction has reduced it doesn't even power the carpet head like the first time. Am i meant to clean a filter as this is ridiculous.

Jennifer

Please see my review above for an answer if you haven't already binned it.

Solya W.asked

Where can I buy a new tube for this item?

It would be probably cheaper buying a whole new vacuum as they are only $49

Solya W.

true, I forgot the price, thanks!

Rhonda Ingram
Rhonda Ingramasked

A few years ago (prob 3) I purchased from KMart a Piranah Saffhire 2400 w vacumn cleaner which was really good, but starting to have problems with, so wishing to buy another, but I see K mart doesn't have them any more. How does that red 2400 compare? or is that upright one better?

Karen

I absolutely love it. It has great suction and easy to walk around with it. Highly recommend

Le L.

I too have had one of those piranha model. They were exceptional in many cases. It's kind of a compact car that packs many powers in it. I wish they didnt discontinue these model. They were worth buying

Sally
Sallyasked

Can you remove the Dust separator from the telescopic tube of the vacuum?

Jay Kay
Jay Kay

Yes it is removable. It works well with it on as you don’t have to clean out the main filter as often but the suction isn’t as strong without it

Elizabeth T
Elizabeth Tasked

I would like to know where I can buy a power head for a 2400w vacuum cleaner that I bought from Kmart?

Muhammad A
Muhammad Aasked

How can i buy the accessory separately?

DeeGee
DeeGeeasked

No dirt seems to go into the barrel of my vacuum when vacuuming with attachments and filters get clogged every time and required cleaning a suction stops! Is this a fault??

Le L.

This is a fault in their design to achieve the hepa filter function through cyclone. You get the dust easily but larger than that like hairs get stucked in the barrel. Its like they gave up on many things just to achieve one.

s parobiec
s parobiecasked

bought the 2400watt vaccuum on sat used it for 5 minutes and it overheated removed dust separator and it was ok is this a problem?

Carolyn
Carolynasked

Why does it over heat when plastic cylinder is attached?

Hayley
Hayleyasked

Hello ... can someone please tell me how you turn this vaccume down ? It’s so bloody loud. TIA ..

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

Other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners