Kmart 2400W Bagless

Kmart 2400W Bagless Questions & Answers

MPN: SL163E

21 questions from our users

Susan M.asked

Does this vacuum have good suction

Suzanne
Suzanne

Hi Susan. No, it has terrible suction after the second or third use. Don't waste your money.

Marika S.
Marika S.asked

Not familiar with dust interceptor can you let me know what to do with it or forward a link to user manual please

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Manual is on this page

Neil K.
Neil K.asked

the roller on the head has stopped spinning i pulled it apart and now it won t go i think ive put it back togther wrong

Jennifer

Try pulling it apart again and fitting the parts back in. It can be as simple as a plastic holder put back in the wrong way. Also while its apart just check there is nothing stopping the belt from rotating. If this doesn't work, it can be easy to buy another head or one of a different model and an adjuster, but for this machine I wouldn't bother wasting the money.

John
Johnasked

Where can i get exhast filter and panel from please for 2000 watt home and co bagless kmart vacume

Jennifer

I found these people very helpful, but don't know that it's worth spending any further money on this machine. https://hegroup.com.au/search?type=product&q=anko

Sharna
Sharnaasked

I can’t get the dust barrel back on. Is it a fault?

Jennifer

No, not a fault. It can be tricky. Just make sure it is sitting in the base properly first before trying to click the top in.

fang z.
fang z.asked

handle was broken, how can i connect them

Jennifer

If it was still in warranty, you may have been able to return it for a refund. Not sure about that though. I have only just seen your question unfortunately.

Julie
Julieasked

Are the filters replaceable

Jennifer

Only just found your question. Try here... https://hegroup.com.au/search?type=product&q=anko

Bhewi
Bhewiasked

Is is possible to purchace a spare suplementary filter connection

Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.asked

Kmart 2400W Bagless I loved it the first go but second go the suction has reduced it doesn't even power the carpet head like the first time. Am i meant to clean a filter as this is ridiculous.

Jennifer

Please see my review above for an answer if you haven't already binned it.

Solya W.asked

Where can I buy a new tube for this item?

It would be probably cheaper buying a whole new vacuum as they are only $49

Solya W.

true, I forgot the price, thanks!

Rhonda Ingram
Rhonda Ingramasked

A few years ago (prob 3) I purchased from KMart a Piranah Saffhire 2400 w vacumn cleaner which was really good, but starting to have problems with, so wishing to buy another, but I see K mart doesn't have them any more. How does that red 2400 compare? or is that upright one better?

Karen

I absolutely love it. It has great suction and easy to walk around with it. Highly recommend

Le L.

I too have had one of those piranha model. They were exceptional in many cases. It's kind of a compact car that packs many powers in it. I wish they didnt discontinue these model. They were worth buying

Sally
Sallyasked

Can you remove the Dust separator from the telescopic tube of the vacuum?

Jay Kay
Jay Kay

Yes it is removable. It works well with it on as you don’t have to clean out the main filter as often but the suction isn’t as strong without it

Elizabeth T
Elizabeth Tasked

I would like to know where I can buy a power head for a 2400w vacuum cleaner that I bought from Kmart?

Muhammad A
Muhammad Aasked

How can i buy the accessory separately?

DeeGee
DeeGeeasked

No dirt seems to go into the barrel of my vacuum when vacuuming with attachments and filters get clogged every time and required cleaning a suction stops! Is this a fault??

Le L.

This is a fault in their design to achieve the hepa filter function through cyclone. You get the dust easily but larger than that like hairs get stucked in the barrel. Its like they gave up on many things just to achieve one.

s parobiec
s parobiecasked

bought the 2400watt vaccuum on sat used it for 5 minutes and it overheated removed dust separator and it was ok is this a problem?

Carolyn
Carolynasked

Why does it over heat when plastic cylinder is attached?

Hayley
Hayleyasked

Hello ... can someone please tell me how you turn this vaccume down ? It’s so bloody loud. TIA ..

Craig
Craigasked

Pleas down load a manual on this one for me.having trouble with suction and filters.can't find my manual. Please help? thanks.

Vera M
Vera Masked

The exhaust filter on mine keeps blowing out after about 5 minutes of operation. I cleaned all the filters and have clipped the exhaust filter back in correctly but it just won't stay in for more than a few minutes after I start vacuuming. Very frustrating. Any suggestions for what is causing this?

Ysallesk
Ysallesk

probably the heat has warped it slightly for it to not clip in as securely as before. I'm sure if you find the supplier details on the vac or manual they can send you a replacement ... i found their number on the website as 03 9500 0979.

Other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners