LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9 Questions & Answers

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

38 questions from our users

Carissa clout

Carissa cloutasked

CordZero A9

Why is the battery light flashing on the vacuum whilst I'm trying to vacuum? Also my vacuum won't suck and I have cleaned the filters etc.

Jackie T

Jackie Tasked

CordZero A9

Does the LG A9 Cord Zero have an on off switch or do you need to hold the button in all the time that it is running ( like the Dyson)?

Lara H
Lara H

It has an on/off switch. But in my experience the batteries don't last anywhere near long enough. I have two completely dead batteries after less than three years. The first battery died after 1 year, and that's only being used once or twice a month at a holiday home. LG was contacted and did not offer to send out any new batteries.

Leila

Leilaasked

CordZero A9

I accidentally rinsed a bit of water through the motor.... I was sort of just rushing through the cleaning process and completely forgot that the motor couldn’t be wet. I’m letting it dry for more than 24 hours, maybe 2 days to be safe. Any chance it’ll still work??? Please let me know as soon as you can. We absolutely love this vaccum, it’s one of the best purchases we’ve ever made. Thank you so much.

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I’m having the same issue. What did you do to fix it please?

Lei

Leiasked

CordZero A9

Do I unplug when the battery is fully charged?

Terry

Terryasked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Does it matter if the docking station (charging battery) remain on all the time or should it be switched off when battery charged ?

JusNat

JusNatasked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

Hi, the hard floor power head to my A9 Ultimate has stopped working - does not spin at all when attached. It moves a very small amount when vacuum is initially turned on, but then nothing. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, was there a reason it was doing this? Thank you

Jim
Jim

Justan. Sorry I can't help. I'm a bit of a neanderthal with these things. All I can say is that I have been haopy, for over two years, with the way my LG cleaner performs, and very pleased with the only contact i have had with the Service back up team, Regards Jim

Jayme L.

Jayme L.asked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Purchased the A9 essential maybe 4 months ago, within the first 2 weeks I had it back at the place of purchase due to batteries not charging (would put on charge at 6pm wake up in the morning and was still flashing on one bar) they replaced the charging dock and appears to have sorted that issue. Now a couple months later it will not power up? You press the power button and the battery displays comes up and the third bar flashes but that's it? Any idea why it would be doing this? I have cleaned and rinsed and filters ect and didn't help? Switched the batteries ect and nothing

Andree Mansour
Andree Mansour

Hi ,
My issue (poor suction) is different to what you're experiencing so I'm not sure I can be of any help to you. I suggest you take it back to the retailer and demand a refund, or if it is still under warranty, get the retailer to send it back to LG for their assessment. Good luck!

bbgun
bbgun

I have the same problem with A9 ultimate.... app says its charging/cleaning/what power mode, the power head runs, but the actual vacuum motor doesn't run. it worked once, then not again. had it for 3 days. its going back.

Pamela Masked

CordZero A9

Can the LG model A9 stick vacuum be used on Bamboo wooden floors? Some other makes are reported to scratch wooden floors. I want to buy one stick cordless vacuum for wooden floors and thick pile carpets on stairs and floors. Appreciate your feedback. Pamela.

kerry
kerry

I wouldn't use it on wooden floors its turbo brush may scratch

Pamela M

Thanks Kerry, I’ll have to rethink my purchase for a more expensive vacuum stick with a wooden floor attachment.

Rod
Rod

The next model up comes with a HARD FLOOR BRUSH, this is a soft felt like pad roller and shouldn't scratch wooden floors. I suggest you check it out at a retailer

LBD

LBDasked

CordZero A9

The motor in the carpet cleaner attachment is no longer working - any ideas how to fix? My husband took it apart and could find nothing wrong with it.

Lee B.

Lee B.asked

CordZero A9

Hi i have an A9 master 2X model of a cordless vacuum smart inverter 140 watt have u any idea how to replace the lid ive purchased waiting to arrive how does it come off the vacuum the broken one

No I just have the LGCordZeroA9 Essential

Leonie Mcdonald

Leonie Mcdonaldasked

CordZero A9

Why are my power heads cutting out, hard floor one won’t even work now.

Loi

My LGCordZeroA9 is the Essential model.Maybe you have a different one.

Tanya B.

Tanya B.asked

CordZero A9

I purchased the LG CordZero A9 about 6 months ago and have only used the mop head approx 5 times however today it stopped working properly. The mop does not seem to be getting wet as in the water is not coming out. I have double checked that water dispenser is not on stop.

Loi

TheLGCordZeroA9 is a dry vacuum for dirty carpets and floor tiles.I don’t put water in mine because that voids warranty

Jayjayasked

CordZero A9

I have a LG cordless vac called cord zero I can’t snap the cover to the dust compartment back on

Can anyone help me

Tom N

Tom Nasked

CordZero A9

There doesn’t seem to be a definitive answer. Is it okay to leave it in the charger after it is fully charged. What does the company recommend?

customer 1970

of course you leave it on the charger No one would ever know when it's charged if youre out of the house for the day. What does the manual say?
It's no different than a mobile phone, drill batteries, electric toothbrushes or anything else you use that becomes fully charged. No one ever removes it steaight away. Out consumer laws in Australia cover us for regular normal expected usage anyway. So if something goes wrong with it, from leaving it on the charger, you'd be covered becuase I've never heard of anyone who removes an appliance every time once its fully charged.
Even if the manual said to remove it, I'm nearly certain they'd have to fix it because that is not how people use them. It therefore wouldn't be 'fit for use'.

Donna L.

Donna L.asked

CordZero A9

We purchased a LG cordzero for work 2 years ago and love it. But over the last few months it has not sucked as strong. I have the same stick vacuum at home so I grabed a battery from home to see if it was battery issue and now the vacuum at work is sucking strong again. I am cranky that it appears the batteries only last 2 years and are so expensive to buy! Anyone else had an issue with the batteries?

Red
Red

Yes ,we have mainly used just one of the batteries over last 12 months unit and 2nd battery always on charger when not in use. Had to clean all the filters so got the second battery from the charger - dead flat. Put it in the upper spot still dead flat. Looking if there is a way to 'smart' charge it ????

Mitch29

Mitch29asked

CordZero A9

Hi has anyone had the problem of the head will not turn off even when the vacuum is off thanks in advance

Take it back that sounds faulty

Chris B.

Chris B.asked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

Is there any reason why you cant add some floor cleaner or disinfectant to the Mop Head water tank???
I know instructions say "water only" but cant see why an additive could not be added. My wife likes the smell after mopping with her floor cleaner and regular mop but LG Mop is water only...

Kakasked

CordZero A9

Does the charger need to be on all the time after it has been fully charged?

Ania
Ania

I always put it back on charge once I’m
finished using it.

customer 1970

So once it is fully charged you want to remove it and put it elsewhere to stay until needed?
Or you just prefer to turn of all not in use electricity?
Once it is charged I cant see any reason why the battery would be draining when its switched off.
Just trial it. Take it off the charger and then see if its fully charged 8h later after no use

Russell Nielsen

Russell Nielsenasked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

The mop head attachment on my A9ULTIMATE has stopped delivering water. Is is possible for the delivery systems to become blocked, and if so, how to clean the blockage?

Jill

Jillasked

CordZero A9

I have a great deal of trouble getting the batteries out, does anyone have the same trouble? I have contacted LG but as yet have not received any advice from them, even my husband cannot remove them. It really is so disappointing as I love using it and it works well.

Sheila T.
Sheila T.

hi Jill,
there is a lever on the left hand side of the battery that you can press and hold while taking it out.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG CordZero A9