LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9 Questions & Answers

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by LG

54 questions from our users

wgna
wgnaasked
CordZero A9

How long does a battery last before it needs replacing with a new one? My 2 batteries have only lasted for about 18 months and need replacing.

Joanne
Joanne

Mine are still good around 20/25 mins each

Di P
Di P

I’ve only had mine for around 4 months and I haven’t had an issue with the batteries.
I can vacuum my whole house and still have power when I’m finished. I use the boost only for short bursts.

raman
ramanasked
CordZero A9

I have tried all kind of batteries including new one from lg. The vacuum cleaner just works for 5 mts till the power indicator LED is in level down . Useless vac cleaner. Does not work with fully charged batteries. The vacuum cleaner just work for 2 mts. any ideas?

Longy
Longyasked

Hi,
I have a cordzero A9. I cleaned the exhaust filter as per the manual and video guide. Under running water and left it outside for 48 hours. When turning it on get a crackling sound from the exhaust filter causing loss of power. You can see water particles coming to the top of the filter. Any ideas?

PJK
PJK

Sounds a bit different to my problem but concerning if water particles are coming out!
Unfortunately I have had no response from LG when I have contacted them with queries, customer service definitely lacking

EvS
EvSasked
CordZero A9

It seems to be kicking out debris in front of it and now it is revving up

malunderwood69
malunderwood69
lynnieb61
lynnieb61

Hi EvS, That happens a bit with mine. I certainly will be buying a cheaper stick vac next time as we've had a fair bit of trouble with this one.

Caro
Caroasked
CordZero A9

Are these vacuums sufficient to replace a regular barrel vac? Or am I still going to need to use the stronger (?) barrel vac once a week? TIA

aquitaniaasked
CordZero A9

How effective is the mop function really?

HannahP
HannahP
aquitania

Good to know, may not get that option then. Thank u

Helen
Helenasked
CordZero A9

What is the expected lifespan for the batteries. I purchased my LG Cordzero end May 2020 along with a 24 months Product Care Replace. Although the lights on the charging station show batteries fully charged the vacuum only works for a few seconds. Is this telling us batteries need replacing? I would have thought the batteries would last longer than this. Thanking you.

Sharlene and Simon
Sharlene and Simon

Yes same issue. Told I need to replace the batteries. $179 each! I’m not impressed. I spent a lot of money for a machine to last 4 years.

Patricia B.
Patricia B.

My LG vacuum cleaner is just over two yeasts old, I’ve just been advised the batteries need replacing, I will never buy LG again.

Vicki
Vickiasked

What is the air watts of the A9N Cordzero Prime

Texnj
Texnjasked
CordZero A9

My vacuum is about 2 months old. I leave it on the charger where it emits an annoying beep every 15 minutes or so. I will return it to Costco if I can’t stop this noise. Help!

Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.asked
CordZero A9K-AQUA

my vacuum is less than 2 months old. Worked great but now the water will not come out when using the mop. I have refilled it. What can I do to fix this???

Boblombo
Boblomboasked
CordZero A9

How long is the warrenty

john.h
john.h

I believe the motors are 10 years but never had to claim warranty on all of our LG appliances since they are faultless.

Katie B.
Katie B.asked
CordZero A9K-AQUA

Has anyone had trouble with poor suction? Ice owned this for three weeks and was great, then became useless on carpet. Had it repaired under warranty for faulty assembly and worn out base plate, but still useless. So disappointed cost over thousand dollars...

kgmgimasked
CordZero A9K-AQUA

I’m thinking of purchasing this vacuum & would like to know how well does the it mop the floor & what is the battery life like please?

Leanne W.
Leanne W.
J Wise
J Wise

Hi there if I am wanting to do a deep clean I would use a hand mop, the mop on this is handy for a spot clean or just regular maintenance. I can easily get through a 2 storey house with use of both batteries.

kgmgim

Thank you for your replies Leanne W & J Wise. The battery life sounds impressive.

Joanypo
Joanypoasked
CordZero A9

I’ve just purchased a CordZero A9K. The manual says to switch off unit at PowerPoint if you are going on holidays etc but the sales consultant was adamant that you never switch the unit off as that compromises the battery life. There’s so much feedback re battery failure so I’d like the correct answer from the manufacturer if possible.

Bec D.
Bec D.
Howard Williamsasked
CordZero A9

I am wanting know if there is an easy way to get the cannister cover back on. Mine has come off. It has 2 lugs on each side that look like they slip in but they are very hard to manouvre and as they are plastic I do not want to force them as the may break. I have been in touch with LG and they want me to send the whole thing back (large parcel) and I do not live anywhere near the repair place. I would prefer if possible a clue as to how to get this back together as without the lid the unit is useless. Many Thanks in advance

Christine

Since it is faulty you have the perfect reason to ask for a refund. Do you realise that the batteries cost around $200 per year. If you can get rid of it, do it now.

Howard Williams

Hi Christine as mine is still under warranty I took it to a fix place and it is now okay.

Carissa clout
Carissa cloutasked
CordZero A9

Why is the battery light flashing on the vacuum whilst I'm trying to vacuum? Also my vacuum won't suck and I have cleaned the filters etc.

Jackie T
Jackie Tasked
CordZero A9

Does the LG A9 Cord Zero have an on off switch or do you need to hold the button in all the time that it is running ( like the Dyson)?

Lara H
Lara H
Leila
Leilaasked
CordZero A9

I accidentally rinsed a bit of water through the motor.... I was sort of just rushing through the cleaning process and completely forgot that the motor couldn’t be wet. I’m letting it dry for more than 24 hours, maybe 2 days to be safe. Any chance it’ll still work??? Please let me know as soon as you can. We absolutely love this vaccum, it’s one of the best purchases we’ve ever made. Thank you so much.

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I’m having the same issue. What did you do to fix it please?

Lei
Leiasked
CordZero A9

Do I unplug when the battery is fully charged?

Terry
Terryasked
CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Does it matter if the docking station (charging battery) remain on all the time or should it be switched off when battery charged ?

Melbourne_3000
Melbourne_3000

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG CordZero A9