98LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9 Questions & Answers

Rob A · CordZero A9N-MULTI

I am planning of getting this model. After reading all the negative reviews, I was taken back in making my decision of getting it. Is this model really that bad as in the reviews?

Oli B.
Oli B.

I would suggest you go into a store and try it out..That is how I made my decision..I compared it with a Dyson..and the LG was my choice..
I am very happy with it , what people seem to forget is that it is a cordless.
Cordless vaccums will not replace a normal vacuum..but they certainly reduce the amount of time the corded one has to come out..and that is the idea.

Sarah Gardner
Sarah Gardner

Can confirm, was good the first 2 months but it's poorly designed and built.

Tanya N.
Tanya N.

I have a fairly small house and it is a dream for me. It gets all the cat hair and leftover cat food and is easy to use and light enough. It's easy to take apart to clean as well, which many others are not.

Frankand C.
Frankand C.

I wouldn't get it again, it died completely after 3 yrs of very light use, plus it lost it's suction capabilities bit by bit over time, not worth the money, sorry

Hi. Thanks for the info

Jules
Jules · CordZero A9

How do I know when the battery needs replacing. The 3 bars on the handle are all lit up but there is a flashing light on the charger station on the wall?

Nicola E.
Nicola E. · CordZero A9

My cord zero has died. I wish to recycle it, especially the batteries. LG worldwide seems to keen on recycling their old products but not in Australia. Does anyone have any ideas on how to best deal with this issue?

Scrogs
Scrogs · CordZero A9

One of my batteries are no longer charging. Is there a way to repair the battery?

Trudy
Trudy · CordZero A9

Has anyone else had the plastic part where the vacuum neck attaches to the dust unit snap? My husband was vacuuming and it snapped clean off. 2 weeks out of warranty, so angry. Rang the warranty line, the last was extremely difficult to understand. Told use to take it to a repair person at our own cost. I'm going to look further into Australian consumer law. It seems ridiculous that it happens, just out of warranty.

Nicole
Nicole · CordZero A9

I’m 170cm tall and find the telescopic stick extended to its full length just a bit too short. All other family members are 180cm+. Is there any part available to make the stick longer?

Phill
Phill · CordZero A9

Can anyone tell me how to turn off the powerhead on my Cord Zero A9. The switch will turn off the vacuum but the power head keeps working. I posted the same question yesterday and it seems to have disappeared so I am asking again.

Nicole
Nicole · CordZero A9N-MULTI

Eileen H.
Eileen H. · CordZero A9

Do the bstt in LG cordless vacuum have a lifespan

Therese F.
Therese F. · CordZero A9

My vacuum is only 3 years old and the charging station appears to have stopped working. Is this a common problem? I find it strange that both batteries stopped charging on the same day when I use one of them far more than the other. I got full length of time using the cleaner the day before it stopped charging.

Glenn
Glenn

Same thing happened to me. Unable to use the vacuum anymore.. Really annoying!!!

Shari K.
Shari K. · CordZero A9

My LG cord zero is stuck in the docking station. How do I get it out? It's never done this before. I've had for about a year.

Merril Thompson
Merril Thompson · CordZero A9

How do I remove the battery from an lg cord zero vacuum

Laura P. · CordZero A9

Can anyone tell me what it means after the auto empyting is complete a beeping tone occurs. It's not flashing red to empty the dust bag so not sure what this means?

Doug C.

Did you ever find out what this was? I just got mine and it is doing the same thing. Its brand new and its driving me crazy. Random dings and a long beeping song like thing.

Laura P.

Hey Doug, no I didn't but it did stop I think it might have been a indicator that the dust bag was getting full as once it did fill up and was replaced it then stopped the sound I didn't get the random dings only a song tone after after auto emptying so if yours is doing that and it's brand new I'd contact LG phone support and find out . If you do call I'd be interested to know what these are if not related to the battery. Good luck and hope it stops soon for your sake :)

Doug C.

Thanks. I called CS and they are stumped. They are sending a new battery but it takes 7-10 days, but by that time, it will be out of warranty for a return. So keeping it is a risk. I emptied the dust bag and cleaned the tubes but the sound was still doing it. And every time it dings, the AUX BATTERY light flashes for a split second, like there is a short in the system or battery. I left it off the charging station for 24 hours and its not doing it anymore so Im not sure if Im going to return it or not. I really really love it and I got it half off for black friday but Im scared to keep it since Im already having so many problems. Ill let you know if its the battery once the battery comes in. Thanks for responding. I feel crazy bc Ive scoured the internet and youre the only other person that seems to have this problem!

Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G. · CordZero A9

Why does my LG CordZero A9 only charge for five minutes and then stops charging?

Jodie
Jodie · CordZero A9

Has anyone had an issue with the tower not emptying the vacuum? Fresh bag, no obstruction and the prongs and all have been cleaned

Tim M. · CordZero A9

My old 2 year old vacuum stick started to dies after 10 seconds use on both batteries. I just purchased a new one and have the same problem, the machine speeds up and slows down after 30 seconds use and dies. Please advise

Di-Ann S.
Di-Ann S.

It’s probably blocked. I used to think it was the battery but then worked out it shuts off when blocked. Check the entry hole to the barrel and you will likely find it is clogged.

Tim M.

Thank you. I believe u r spot on!

Peter N.
Peter N.

Clean all filters. LG have a video

John A
John A · CordZero A9

Power nozzle wears down to plastic after 2 months and scratches hard floors, all I got from LG was "normal wear and tear". How can you sell a $90 nozzle that only lasts for 2 months?

JoC · CordZero A9

Does the charging station need to be on full time ? Or can you turn it off until next use ?

Shikhar C
Shikhar C

The best way to save energy is to turn off the device. To save even more energy, I turn off my refrigerator while using this.

JoC

Will it have enough charge to use next if it’s been turned off ?

Siddharth R. · CordZero A9

Hi there. My cordless lg unit is working fine however it is losing intermittent power to the roller brush. It would work for 30 sec and then will go off.and then again 20 sec and will go off.the vaccum is working fine but just the power supply to the roller brush seems to get off intermittently. This unit is 3 year old. Batteries are fine. Also I have cleaned the filters etc.

JoC

I had the same issue. Needed a new brush head and new batteries. I didn’t clean the filers well enough too apparently. Mine was 2 years old …

Many thanks

Moyo N.
Moyo N. · CordZero A9

My LG A9 was on recharge in its stand and now it won’t come off and is stuck in the stand.I have turned the power on and off but it won’t budge
It seems the back cover is open inside the stand but it’s definitely stuck and won’t come out of its charging station

Antony K.

Same here! It’s the cyclonic plastic piece that has fallen out and jammed the door open. No idea how to get it out…

Antony K.

Just worked it out. Took off all the hanging attachments and vacuum extension. Then tipped it forward onto a rubber mat and gave it a firm slap on the back. The loose piece fell back inside and I could remove the vacuum. Note I didn’t stand it up before I remove the vacuum.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Select a listing for your question
LG CordZero A9