2Madimack GT560

Madimack GT560 Questions & Answers

Attila M.

Bought the GT560 last week. The thing is doing wheelies constantly. It seems to be in a wall climbing position in the middle of the pool more often than not. It seems wrong. Anyone else seeing this ?. Any idea why it’s doing that ?

Mitchell Rowing

Controller issue I would say - contact who you bought it from . May need a software update

Attila M.

Thanks .. thus it may have been unwise therefore to update the firmware to the latest upon first use then :(. Yeah, I’ll see whether the retailer has any way to downgrade the firmware to an earlier version maybe .. cheers.

Madimack
Madimack   DM

Hi @attila M - feel free to contact Madimack's Product Specialist Team on 1300 899 737. They available to support with instant touble-shooting tips.

Attila M.

Happy ending to the story. Have to say big thanks to Madimack. I lodged a support request with Madimack directly, exchanged a few emails and they decided to replace the unit the following day because it was faster to it do that way.

The replacement unit works really well and the pool is the cleanest it’s been for years. I just wasn’t able to get rid of the sediment until now. I’m a very happy customer .. and a big thanks to Madimack for sorting the issue so quickly.

Honest Reviews
Honest Reviews

Whoever is doing the marketing for this company shouldn’t have a job. There is so little viable information on this product online. No user videos, no honest reviews. Only a few photos. No conversation about warranty. No unboxing videos. I desperately want to avoid a Maytronics robot ever again, I want to support someone else but these companies don’t make it easy. Can anyone link me to a photo of the filter basket setup? Has it got brushless motors? What is the warranty in AUS. And where can you get parts for it? FYI I’ll happily do a full blown video review for a decent discount!

biobees69
biobees69

I can't find anything about the warranty. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Anthony P.

Hi, Does anyone know if this unit comes with a caddy

Mitchell Rowing

It’s available but is an optional extra . Unsure of the cost .

Anthony P.

I cant find any details a bout pricing. Where can you buy this from (Sydney)

Get an answer from our members and Madimack representatives