MAM Anti-Colic

MAM Anti-Colic Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Court

Courtasked

Should I see air bubbles popping to the surface of the milk inside the anti colic bottle while my daughter is sucking? I thought you weren’t meant to and I was certain the bottle is done up tight. What am I doing wrong/need to check or is this normal?

Carrie B.

Carrie B.asked

I cant get the milk to come out?? Ive made the bottle up and no matter how much baby sucks, the milk wont come out????

Addie
Addie

Probably a lump from the formula blocking the teat opening. If you hold the teat against the light you should be able to see the hole clearly. Also, make sure you use the right teat flow for the baby's age.

Clairess

Clairessasked

I have the set of bottles, however don't know how to heat EBM in them? I usually put the bottle of EBM in a container of boiling water to warm it up, however the MAM bottle leaks through the bottom air holes when I do this. Thanks

Ted1051
Ted1051

If the rubber ring is in properly I don't think it should leak? I heat mine up in a bowl of hot water and haven't had any problems with leaking. I hope youve figured out the issue by now :)

Moira

Moiraasked

Where can i find these mam bottles in brisbane qld australia?

lyticia
lyticia

Big w

Priya

Priyaasked

Mam bottles are good but the rubber in the base stinks horrible
Wat to do about it?

Lisa
Lisa

Are you pulling out the rubber insert every time you wash the bottle? Of not then the smell is probably stale milk and bacteria which wouldn't be good for baby consumption. The bottle should be completely dissembled and washed in hot soapy water then rinsed and sterilised before use.

Martica0920
Martica0920

I am having the same issue about the smell. I wash in hot soapy water and sterilize regularly and I always rinse and take a part the bottle as soon as my baby stops feeding but I can't seem to get rid of smell.

Anna
Anna

I have the same issue too. The rubber stinks despite being cleaned and sterelised as required.