Nature's Way Adult Vita Gummies Multivitamin

Nature's Way Adult Vita Gummies Multivitamin Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

From where the Gelatine is derived in multivitamins gummies for adults.

Is this Halal?
I have already answered this question! Call Natures Way and ask them.All the natures way gummies are halal expect Daily Probiotics Vita Gummies for Adults (NOT HALAL) Kids Smart Omega 3 Gummies (NOT HALAL)

It's halal or not?
Sorry...no idea. Ring up Chemist Warehouse or Nature's Way.All the natures way gummies are halal expect Daily Probiotics Vita Gummies for Adults (NOT HALAL) Kids Smart Omega 3 Gummies (NOT HALAL)

I bought the men's (taste blueberry, rasberry and lemon) one... vita gummy .... because i dont like the tatse of adult or womens vita gummy but i am a woman... is that ok???
I am a consumer, not part of the product team. I know nothing about the product other than what is written on the bottle. I'm sorry but I'm unable to assist in your enquiry. I will look out for the professional reply if you get one . All the best

Are vita gummies multi vitamim for fussy eaters halaal?
Is it magnesium Vita gummies for adult halal and there is no animal product inside please ansewr

Do these adult multi- vitamin have any sugar?
Hi yes they do.. I prefer this though as artificial sugar makes my tummy hurt :( i only take 2 a day so im not concerned about the sugar content.

Is nature's way suitable for vegetarians?
Well depends...fish oils Omega 3 are not...but most are general vitamins and minerals, I think you should worry more about the very high sugar content.

How much sugar is in vita gummies probiotics please?
Hello, there is 1.7 grams in 1 gummie so 3 gummies would be close to 1 teaspoon which is 5 grams. Hope that helped. GerryThat's not so bad, if you stick to three, they are quite addictive, they are more like lollies. Research says so far these preobiotics have no science to back themThat's not so bad, if you stick to three, they are quite addictive, they are more like lollies. Research says so far these preobiotics have no science to back them

Do Vita Gummies contain gelatine? My daughter is vegan so I'm trying to find out before I buy.
Hello, the ingredients are not stated on some products but yes they do contain beef gelatin and far too much sugar. You can get Kids multivitamins and crush them up and dust it onto most foods. Never use Macro Vitamins as they will damage your liver etc. Hope that helped a bit. Gerry.Thanks Gerry. I was just looking cause they're half price at coles this week and thought I'd give them a try.

Hi! How much sugar is in one Gummie vitamin c? Thanks! Carissa
It not tell how much sugar on its label, but actual taste a lot, and can see white sugars on top of each gummy if look carefully, that is why I have left this review.It says sugar free on the front, and on the back under dietary information it says less than 1g per 100g. Colours from carrot and beet juice. Personally I love them.There's about 1/4 of a teaspoon in each (1 gram)

Get an answer from our members and Nature's Way representatives