Nature's Way Adult Vita Gummies Multivitamin

Nature's Way Adult Vita Gummies Multivitamin Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Gulrez H.

Gulrez H.asked

From where the Gelatine is derived in multivitamins gummies for adults.

Nur

Nurasked

Is this Halal?

Oztralian

I have already answered this question! Call Natures Way and ask them.

All the natures way gummies are halal expect
Daily Probiotics Vita Gummies for Adults (NOT HALAL)
Kids Smart Omega 3 Gummies (NOT HALAL)

Nargis

Nargisasked

It's halal or not?

Oztralian

Sorry...no idea. Ring up Chemist Warehouse or Nature's Way.

All the natures way gummies are halal expect
Daily Probiotics Vita Gummies for Adults (NOT HALAL)
Kids Smart Omega 3 Gummies (NOT HALAL)

jrs

jrsasked

Hi
Does this help to grow the hair?

jeff
jeff

Natania Z

Natania Zasked

I bought the men's (taste blueberry, rasberry and lemon) one... vita gummy .... because i dont like the tatse of adult or womens vita gummy but i am a woman... is that ok???

Thelma C
Thelma C

I am a consumer, not part of the product team. I know nothing about the product other than what is written on the bottle. I'm sorry but I'm unable to assist in your enquiry. I will look out for the professional reply if you get one .
All the best

Sana

Sanaasked

Are vita gummies multi vitamim for fussy eaters halaal?

Alturfi
Alturfi

Is it magnesium Vita gummies for adult halal and there is no animal product inside please ansewr

Choc

Chocasked

Do these adult multi- vitamin have any sugar?

Jackie
Jackie

Hi yes they do.. I prefer this though as artificial sugar makes my tummy hurt :( i only take 2 a day so im not concerned about the sugar content.

ausinit

ausinitasked

Is nature's way suitable for vegetarians?

gerry161

Well depends...fish oils Omega 3 are not...but most are general vitamins and minerals, I think you should worry more about the very high sugar content.

Jacquelineasked

How much sugar is in vita gummies probiotics please?

gerry161

Hello, there is 1.7 grams in 1 gummie so 3 gummies would be close to 1 teaspoon which is 5 grams.
Hope that helped.
Gerry

Jacqueline

That's not so bad, if you stick to three, they are quite addictive, they are more like lollies. Research says so far these preobiotics have no science to back them

Dance Mumasked

Do Vita Gummies contain gelatine? My daughter is vegan so I'm trying to find out before I buy.

gerry161

Hello, the ingredients are not stated on some products but yes they do contain beef gelatin and far too much sugar. You can get Kids multivitamins and crush them up and dust it onto most foods. Never use Macro Vitamins as they will damage your liver etc. Hope that helped a bit. Gerry.

Dance Mum

Thanks Gerry. I was just looking cause they're half price at coles this week and thought I'd give them a try.

Jasontate04

Jasontate04asked

Hi! How much sugar is in one Gummie vitamin c? Thanks!
Carissa

hhuang1118
hhuang1118

It not tell how much sugar on its label, but actual taste a lot, and can see white sugars on top of each gummy if look carefully, that is why I have left this review.

audrieau
audrieau

It says sugar free on the front, and on the back under dietary information it says less than 1g per 100g. Colours from carrot and beet juice. Personally I love them.

Katie V
Katie V

There's about 1/4 of a teaspoon in each (1 gram)

Get an answer from our members and Nature's Way representatives