2ALDI Ombra SPF50+

ALDI Ombra SPF50+ Questions & Answers

Anita
Anita

Why is this sunscreen still on shelves?? So many people having horrific reactions. Needs to be reported and recalled.

Neha Magan S.
Neha Magan S.

Is thiz brand is expired on tym or not?

List please
List please

Could you please forward on to me a list of the ingredients in Ombra Sport 50SPF sunscreen lotion. I see it doesn't have the ingredients listed on the bottle which make me a little suspicious. I thought a list of ingredients was compulsory in Australia.

kylielam2005

Why after all the horrendous reviews stating how burnt everyone gets using this cream, has nothing been done about it???? Thank God I was only in the sun for an hour or I might've ended up in hospital. I can't imagine how parents of children would feel, seriously?

maggit

I purchased Ombra 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Daily Defence light tinted feel moisturising lotion. Used it twice but not in sun and looked like I had been scalded with boiling water. Going to try and get money back. Disaster. Aldi Bundoora had it, but like all those things only comes on special occasionally. THANK GOODNESS.

SequoiaGirl
SequoiaGirl

The one you are referring to is not the one I reviewed. The one I reviewed is in the green larger bottle. The one you mention is a smaller bottle with a light tan colour to it. I'd say you have a reaction to one of the ingredients. I do use the tinted one and it is rather irritating to me too. Obviously not good for sensitive skin but the one I reviewed is not tinted and actually I have no issues on my skin. Hopefully you can read the ingredients on the tan coloured one and see if anything there is the culprit. Cheers.

Joan C
Joan C

In Australia the law doesn't require sunscreens to list all ingredients. Only actives and preservatives. Check out USA ones. They include "other ingredients" as well.

maggit

It is in a tube not a bottle at all. As I said it is tinted moisturiser.

I wouldn't buy any Ombre sunscreen, it's DANGEROUS

Kim
Kim

Are you bringing back ombra sunscreen cooling?

I have no problems with this i sit in the sun all day

Love the cooling one

mustangdude
mustangdude

I don't understand your question.

I don't make Ombra, I just use it.

I'm not sure what Ombra cooling is, it's not here in Australia as far as I know.

Gaye M
Gaye M

I am having trouble buying OMBRA 50+ Daily Defence tinted light feel moisturising lotion. Have tried my local Aldi stores Carrum and Mordialloc but no-one has. Can you please tell me where I can buy?

kind Regards

Gaye McArtney

Sharlee
Sharlee

Hi Gaye, I’m not sure if you read my review but it’s not a good one for Aldi ombra 50 +. I could never recommend anyone to buy this product. I’m not an Aldi member of staff just a customer. If it would assist you I will check my local store in Lilydale for you but please be cautious of the ombra products.

Scottie
Scottie

I love this product and have been using it for a few years now but, like you, I find it difficult to source. Aldi don't have it on a regular basis so when I do see it I buy 4 at a time!

maggit

Was only available on special.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives