Orange Power Air Fresheners

G.Y. Land
G.Y. Land

Judith Roderick

Judith Roderickasked

Can I buy this product in New Zealand or can I have it sent over.
Judy Roderick

June F

June Fasked

Where can I purchase it online?

Orange Power
Sean O.Orange Power

Not available online but readily available at most Coles, Woolworths and Independents right throughout Australia

Dolly
Dolly

I do my online shopping with Coles online and order three at a time in my order.

Casara
Casara

You should be able to buy them online through Coles or Woolies, also saw some Orange Power Air Fresheners for sale on eBay. They were all listed at $4.20, but unsure about costs for postage or order delivery costs from Coles or Woolworths.

Lynley

Lynleyasked

I love this spray, one of my work clients has it, Sadly i live in New Zealand, Does anyone know if/where/how i can get this here?

Charwend
Charwend

Seems on ebay are the only option at the moment, almost double the price but includes delivery.

Also saw this possible option but you would need to look into it?

Woolworths, Australia’s largest supermarket retailer, has launched its online store.

Other than that sorry can't help you anymore.

Good luck

Roseasked

Where can you buy the air freshner?

Hilda
Hilda

You can get them from Woolworths and Coles. They are also on the online stores for both.

sissy
sissy

Coles and Woolworths sometimes it on special which allows me to buy 2 instead of 1. enjoy the wonderful smells of them all.

Sandy

Sandyasked

I looked at Coles and Safeway they don't stock it anymore. Where can I get it?

Laura
Laura

I get mine from Coles on the very top shelf or at Foodland. Why don't you call Orange Power?

I buy Orange Power Air Freshener at my local Woolworths supermarket in Perth. The product is on Woolies' website:
A Woolies near you might stock it too.

Get an answer from our members and Orange Power representatives