Orange Power Air Fresheners

Orange Power Air Fresheners Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Can I buy this product in New Zealand or can I have it sent over. Judy Roderick

Where can I purchase it online?
Not available online but readily available at most Coles, Woolworths and Independents right throughout AustraliaI do my online shopping with Coles online and order three at a time in my order.You should be able to buy them online through Coles or Woolies, also saw some Orange Power Air Fresheners for sale on eBay. They were all listed at $4.20, but unsure about costs for postage or order delivery costs from Coles or Woolworths.

I love this spray, one of my work clients has it, Sadly i live in New Zealand, Does anyone know if/where/how i can get this here?
Seems on ebay are the only option at the moment, almost double the price but includes delivery. Also saw this possible option but you would need to look into it? Woolworths, Australia’s largest supermarket retailer, has launched its online store. https://www.woolworthsgroup.com.au/page/media/Latest_News/Woolworths_Launches_on_Tmall_Global Other than that sorry can't help you anymore. Good luck

I looked at Coles and Safeway they don't stock it anymore. Where can I get it?
I get mine from Coles on the very top shelf or at Foodland. Why don't you call Orange Power?I buy Orange Power Air Freshener at my local Woolworths supermarket in Perth. The product is on Woolies' website: https://www.woolworths.com.au/Shop/Search/Products?searchTerm=orange%20power%20air%20freshener A Woolies near you might stock it too.

Get an answer from our members and Orange Power representatives