My Perfect Eyes

My Perfect Eyes Questions & Answers

376 questions from our users

Sue

Sueasked

My new bottle has no expiry date. What would be the expiry date. Is it 18 months from opening?

Vanessa

Vanessaasked

Please can someone tell what foundation you can use, when using my perfect eyes

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

HI Vanessa please take a look at our very own My Perfect Foundation which is designed to work amazingly with My Perfect Eyes.

jeevac
jeevac

How do you expect to rate a cream after two days . This is not a miracle .

Grace

Graceasked

HOW THE HECK DO YOU OPEN THE BOTTLE?? Ive used as much as whag will come out of the bottle but now Im trying to open the actual bottle to get the last bits out and I cant open it at all!!

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Grace, unfortunately the container is not designed to be opened and therefore I can not give you a method to do this. However, if you give the bottle a really good shake and leave it upside down for a little while, this will draw all the product to the top of the bottle for you to access.

Sue

Sueasked

Hi.. what concealer can i use over this? Most concealers dont seem to go over it very well

Hi Sue,
One of the main ingredients in My Perfect Eyes is magnesium and this stops the product from being absorbed in to the skin, therefore, allowing the product to dry on top of the skin forming a fine veil. This veil compresses any lines and puffiness resulting in the smoother, younger looking finish.

If MPE comes in to contact with water or oil based products i.e moisturiser, oil based make-up My Perfect Eyes will start to dissolve and significantly diminish the effects. For this reason we advise that make up needs to be oil free. We have just launched our own foundation that works perfectly over My Perfect Eyes, however if it is specifically a concealer that you would like to use then we have had customers recommend Maybelline Super Stay concealer or you could speak to any beauty consultant on a make up counter within a retail outlet.

Heather A

Heather Aasked

I want to put an oil free moisturiser and then apply makeup over the top of the product after it has set and it is not working. As soon as I dab any product over the top/under my eyes - it cracks and is ineffective and looks like I have got saw dust on my face. In the advertisement it only shows the effects of using it - however it does not show haw to apply makeup on over the top of this product which I paid $100.00 Australian for - so - I now have to apply makeup on my eye lids (including mascara - before I use my perfect eyes under my eyes - Please help me and email me your results [email removed] direct - Thankyou

Hi,

We do recommend to allow the product to dry before applying makeup (you can speed up this process by fanning the face). Once completely set, oil free foundation or mineral based makeup can be applied. Unfortunately, any oil based products will diminish the effects of My Perfect Eyes. A mineral based foundation, cream to powder, compresses powder/bronzer or a mousse is best! You should apply makeup gently preferably with a brush as there may be oil present on the fingertips. It may be the products requires a little longer before applying your oil free foundation. I will send you our Top Tips to the email provided in hope these are helpful alongside the above information.

Mandyasked

I have over hanging eye lids. Do you think my perfect eyes could help me? Trying to avoid surgury. Mandy

Hi Mandy,
My Perfect Eyes is specifically designed for the under eye area and unfortunately cannot be used on the eyelids. This is because the eyelids are the oiliest part of the face and the results would not last for the required amount of time.
Kind regards, Caroline

Mandy

Thank you so much for your honesty. I really appreciate it. My search continues. :)

Tania M.

Tania M.asked

Is this product natural? Is it tested on animals?

Hi Tania,
My Perfect products are not and never have been tested on animals and all ingredients in My Perfect Eyes are free from any animal sources.

Christine K.
Christine K.

You never answered wether it is all natural??

Hi Christine,
Ingredients are not all natural and are listed on our website alongside the product if you want to view the full listing.
Caroline

Lorraine P.

Lorraine P.asked

I purchased my perfect eyes.why is there always a white chalky Mark left when dry.

Hi Lorraine,
It does sound like it may be an application issue as My Perfect Eyes should not leave a 'chalky residue' as it is designed to form a clear 'web like' structure. It usually takes a little trial and error to perfect the results with My Perfect Eyes. We do recommend a pea sized amount (some individuals may need even less) to be applied in a swift motion working from the inside outwards and then feather the edges gently down over the cheekbone to blend in, or with a clean finger come back from the outside edge inwards along the top of the cheekbone to blend.
We do recommend applying to clean, dry, bare skin as remnants of a another product such as a cleanser, make up wipe or moisturiser still on the skin will cause the My Perfect Eyes to diminish and could cause a residue.
Please also ensure you are giving the bottle a really vigorous shake prior to use as the ingredients do settle and need a good mix before using.
I do hope this helps you achieve the desired results from your purchase.

Pam M.asked

Can you use my perfect eyes around the mouth?

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Pam, My Perfect Eyes is designed for the under eye area only. When using the product around the mouth it would not last the 8-10 hours. I recommend taking a look at our My Perfect Facial which is designed for the whole face and neck area.

greigy

greigyasked

Can you tell me why my recent review on my perfect eyes was rejected. Greigy

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Greigy, are you referring to a review on this website?

Julie

Julieasked

I have been trying to perfect the amount of my perfect eyes to put on (minimal seems best)and wondered if you have a few suggestions of what make up to put over it please?
All mine are water or oil based as more moisturising on the face. Everything so far just clogs up with the frosting and I don’t want the expense of buying more makeup that doesn’t work. It might tighten the lines for a while but I still need to cover my dark circles.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Julie, we do recommend to allow the product to dry before applying makeup (you can speed up this process by fanning the face). Once completely set, oil free foundation or mineral based makeup can be applied. Unfortunately, any oil based products will diminish the effects of My Perfect Eyes. A mineral based foundation, cream to powder, compresses powder/bronzer or a mousse is best! You should apply makeup gently preferably with a brush as there may be oil present on the fingertips. It may be the products requires a little longer before applying your oil free foundation.

We do sell our own foundation now that is specially made to work alongside My Perfect Eyes. Customers have also recommended:

Revlon Colour Stay
No.7 Mousse
Estee Lauder Double Wear
JML Mineral Magic
Superdrugs Revolution

Donna

Donnaasked

Do you just use this product for special occasions and continue to use your regular anti ageing products or do you use this as your everyday anti ageing routine?

Sharon L.

I dont use it t all.now because of chalky residue but I was trying yo using it for special occasions.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Donna, you can use My Perfect Eyes daily or just for special occasions. It is completely your choice. You can use this alongside your usual everyday/night anti ageing products, however, My Perfect Eyes must be applied to clean dry, bare skin as oils will diminish the effects.

Sharon L.asked

Why do you not answer questions. As Karen W and I seem to have same problem

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Sharon, we come on daily to answer reviews, the team doing this are based in the UK so there may be a short delay in answers due to time difference.

Sharon L.asked

Why does it When i put it on once it dries I look like I have chalk on my face

Hi Sharon,
If you find you getting a chalky residue it could just be an application issue.

Blending the product in is key, go over it a few times before the product starts to go tacky and dries. This pea sized amount should be enough to do both eyes. Do not dab or reapply as this can either cause a white residue or break the veil on the skin.

Or there may be remnants of a another product such as a cleanser, make up wipe or moisturiser still on the skin this will cause the My Perfect Eyes to diminish and could cause a residue. These oil based products or may be an oilier skin can significantly affect the results seen with My Perfect Eyes.

Kind regards, My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Sharon L.

There is known remaining residue as i dont use any thing. Done every thing you have said. Just crap product

Hi Sharon,
Sorry you feel that way. There is a 30 day money back guarantee on orders placed with My Perfect Cosmetics Company. Please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care at hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.co.uk to take advantage of this.

Karen W.

Karen W.asked

hello my bottle of "my perfect eyes "has gone all gluggy and thick when I try to apply it, it leaves white marks on my face. How can I thin it out?

Kerrie

Add a little warm water try less than a teaspoon full 1st shake well, that’s what i did and it worked.

Hi Karen,
If the product hasn’t been used for some time the ingredients may settle and just need a little rejuvenating.
Try placing the bottle in hot water for 20 minutes and giving a really good shake afterwards, this should also drawer the product from the sides making it easier to dispense. Do not fully immerse, just to the shoulders of the bottle.
If you add a small teardrop sized drop of water to the bottle that will bring it back to its correct consistency. You may need to add a further tear drop or two.

Trisha L.

Trisha L.asked

do you have zip pay?

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Trisha we don't have Zip Pay but we do offer Afterpay.

Ayesha

Ayeshaasked

I have murad face products cream, masks, serum etc. How would this fit around my application of perfect facial? Can I still use my facial creams, serums etc whilst using my perfect facial?

Hi Ayesha,
Yes, you can use My Perfect Facial alongside your usual skin care routine :)

Adele D.

Adele D.asked

My perfect eye cream has gone hard in the bottle. Is there anything I can do to make it soft again?

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Adele can I please ask how long you have had your bottle of My Perfect Eyes? My Perfect Eyes does have a shelf life of 18 months once opened providing the lid is tightly secured and the product is being stored in a warm location. Sometimes it is necessary to wipe the neck of the bottle to ensure the lid is tightly secured as any exposure to air can dehydrate the product.

We do recommend the product is stored at room temperature or above, in a bedroom drawer is ideal as storing in a bathroom or on a windowsill it can be exposed to varying temperatures that could compromise the contents. You can simply place your bottle in a cup of warm water and leave for 20 minutes to warm the product back up if it has become too cool, you can also try adding the tiniest drop of water into the product and then giving the bottle a good shake.

I am confident these tips will help rejuvenate the bottle and take it back to the consistency it was when you first purchased.

Kerrie

I added a little water to mine and shake it well. Make sure the lid it tight . I store mine stood up. I only added less than a tea spoon .

Ayesha

Ayeshaasked

Can I use my perfect eyes on my eyelids?

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Ayesha,My Perfect Eyes is specifically designed for the under eye area and unfortunately can not be used on the eyelids. This is because the eyelids are the oiliest part of the face and there is too much movement for the product to work.

does sound as though you may be better suited to our My Perfect Facial which can be used on the whole face and neck area. Applying this product in an upward motion to the brow bone will encourage a lift to the eyelid area. Please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 912 921 and one of our product Advisors will be happy to help.

Maria

Mariaasked

When i apply my perfect eyes lotion it dries white so i then have to wash it off. I have tried about 20 times with the same outcome. Not happy

Kerrie

You might be using to much. Just a pea size is all you need and dab it just under your eyes , if you’ve had it some time and it’s gone thick add a tiny drop of water to your bottle. And make sure you shake it really well. I hope that help. I have had the odd occasion when I’ve got white powder effect but I do add to much now and again. Also make sure it dries use a fan or cold hair dryer. Give it a go hun

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Maria, I am very sorry to hear this.Usually when this residue is visible it is one of a few possibilities. We do recommend a pea sized amount (some individuals may need even less) to be applied in a swift motion working from the inside outwards and then feather the edges gently down over the cheekbone to blend in, or with a clean finger come back from the outside edge inwards along the top of the cheekbone to blend.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.co.uk and one of our Customer Care Team will forward our Top Tips which are very helpful with application.

My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives