Pine O Cleen Glen 20

Kathryn B.

Kathryn B.asked

Is glen 20 oil based

Ginnia

you would have to look on a tin as I no longer use it, all I can say it is not the product it used to be, smell is now overbearing h

John L

John Lasked

According to the Glen 20 TV ad Glen 20 kills the common cold virus. If this is so how come we do not have a vaccine derived from your formula?

Ginnia

Good question John, Iused this all the time once but the smell now is not a clean smell but almost toxic, gets up nose and in mouth

Maria P.

Maria P.asked

Is Glen 20 safe to use around cats

Judith L
Judith L

Yes!Ethanol is toxic to cats.Most anti-bacterial sprays contain this.

Frederika Silc

Frederika Silcasked

Does glen 20 come in a pump spray? As it's not recommended to take pressure sprays on planes it would be great if a pump spray is available to take on holidays.

Regards
Frederika

Gerry

Gerryasked

is Glen 20 safe to use in house with a Cockatiel wandering around

judithflick

It’s safe if you want to poison yourself...read the small print on the back of the can

Tammie M

Tammie Masked

Does glen 20 kill pinworm eggs on surfaces?

Allyasked

Would it be ok to spray Glen 20 over the mattress before putting on the clean sheets ?

Donna K

Hi yes it's fine to spray mattress I do this keeps it nice and fresh. Another thing to do. Sprinkle some talcum powder on it mattress before sheets keeps it fresh and absorbs any moisture.

Ally

My Podiatrist told me to spray Glen 20 inside my shoes and slippers.

K. Pine

K. Pineasked

Why is Glen 20 called Glen 20? Where did the name come from?

Donna K

Why would you ask such a question. I'm sorry but I have no idea.

Kat G
Kat G

I also want to know this!! Can't find reason on net including dettols website. I would email Dettol and ask but they don't have email contact details! Im just curious and want to know!

Ronald F
Ronald F

As I understand Glen 20 was originally manufactured by Glenbrook Laboratories a subsiduary of Sterling Pharmaceuticals. My father used to work for Winthrop Laboratories another subsiduary. I am going back over 50 years.

Gus

Gusasked

Will Glen 20 kill fleas and mites?

Donna K

Hi sorry no it's just for antiseptic

Maggie

Maggieasked

Does Glen 20 kill pinworms eggs?

rhondaf

rhondafasked

Can Glen 20 help or kill bed bugs when travelling overseas?

Sarzie Mac

I doubt it. I researched bed bugs when I last travelled and found that getting rid of them is really a specialist treatment. From what I can tell it's about heat treating the infected areas to kill them as they are resistant to most common insect sprays.

Nanny
Nanny

Heat treatment I have heard works, but I have wiped bedhead, side tables, skirts mattress etc with tea tree oil and lavender oil worked for me plus lavender through bedroom and hallway for days, pleasant. Whether I did not have a bad infestation ,was told it makes them disappear so for travelling this may be what you want

Marina Garbutt

Marina Garbuttasked

can this product be used on a leather lounge suite to kill mould?

Monica
Monica

I would not spray it directly

Sarzie Mac

Personally I don't really find that it kills mould - I just like the smell and that it kills germs.
Usually I make up a solution of approx. a teaspoon of tea tree oil in about a cup of water and gently clean mouldy areas with that - is the best thing I have found for mould.
However, in Sharon Lush's book "Spotless" she recommends something called "Saddle Soap" or "Leather Dew" for leather lounges as water is meant to stiffen leather. I don't have leather so cannot comment on if either of these work. Good luck!

kim.botham1

kim.botham1asked

Is Glen 20 safe to use around birds? I have a pet conure, & don't want to kill him!!! :)

Roby
Roby

Personally I wouldn't spray any chemical things around birds, fish or reptiles as they can be extremely vulnerable.

Get an answer from our members and Pine O Cleen representatives