Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Kam T.
Kam T.asked

Where’s your shop address? I live in Sydney

Hi Kam,

We're an online store only, but we do have our own Demo Days so that you can come and see the range in person:

Redsbaby xx

JAs
JAsasked

is the footrest height adjustable?

Hi JAs,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, the HILO footrest has two footrest positions which can be changed by flipping the footrest either way.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Carly
Carlyasked

Hi, can anyone please tell me if suction Boris abs plates such as the wild Indiana bowls work in this high chair. Thanks

Hi Carly,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry to say I am unable to confirm if these bowls will work as they have not been tested, however, I have forwarded this question through to the design and marketing team and once we have feed back, we will post information onto the website.

Kate-RB team xx

Roestarr
Roestarr

No they do not! No suction plates work

Ebony B.
Ebony B.

Bright berry bowls and plates work!

Starfish21
Starfish21asked

How do you wash the straps? Can it go in the washing machine?

Hi Starfish21,

Yes, you can completely remove the straps for washing but we would recommend a hand wash in mild soap. I hope this helps. RB Team xx

Anna
Annaasked

Is the tray adjustable? Thanks!

em.and0
em.and0

It can come on and off the high chair, but it doesn’t move in terms of height.

Hi Anna,

The tray height isn't adjustable but can be removed for cleaning. I hope this helps. RB Team xx

Kenece
Keneceasked

If you attend a demo day, do you receive any accessories as a gift (like the prams)?

Hi Kenece,

We always offer something extra for purchasing a pram or HILO at our demo days or events :) RB Team xx

Helen H.
Helen H.

You get the tray as a gift which should really be a standard inclusion

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Other High Chairs