Results Laser Clinic

Results Laser Clinic Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

I would like to know if the acne package shows results. During my consultation, the staff member did not listen to what I was saying and just wanted to upsell products rather than see if they are suited to me.
My face became awful after the treatment. So disappointed! Yeah you're right they just wanted to sell the services that they offer but they dont know how to care their customers.Hi Micki, Thank you for taking the time to send through your question. We are sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed. Results vary from each client due to skin type and priority areas. We have a dedicated section on our website to showcase before and afters of acne treatments https://resultslaserclinic.com.au/chemical-facial-peels/ To achieve maximum results, we recommend anywhere from 4 to 6 treatments. Depending on your priority areas you may require maintenance however you will see a significant reduction. Please advise if I may assist you further. Kindest, Results Laser Clinic

Hi I booked my appointment at 3:30 pm on 4/9/2018 and trying to contact multiple times but couldn't make it possible. I am in hospital emergency right now and can't come for my appointment. I don't know how to inform clinic that's I am not coming?

What are the results like at the Marricville Metro store? I'm really keen on going and getting the whole body package, that's currently on special for $189, which is 3-$400 cheaper than City Laser, where I have been going to for the past 5 years. The therapist are really nice and professional but I feel like the sessions are to short and I get slow results so I'm not sure if getting my money's worth. I'm hoping someone can share their experience on laser hair removal treatments and their results.

Get an answer from our members and Results Laser Clinic representatives