Rinnai Solar Gas Boosters S26

Rinnai Solar Gas Boosters S26 Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

George G

George Gasked

Just moved in to my new 2 storey house with 3 showers 1 kitchen if kitchen tap in use ( hot) no hot water in any of the showers,
If shower in use and kitchen hot tap is turned on shower goes cold.
What can be done Please, before I pull this system out and install a storage hws
Please help

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question George G, we have a free technical help desk who may be able to help. They can be reached via technical@rinnai.com.au or on 1300 555 545 option 3.

Rinnai Australia

Minh Nguyen

Minh Nguyenasked

How I can buy a original tank sensor off Rinnai s26 solar hot water?If I can’t buy the original one what can I do? Please someone give me a ideas!! Thanks!!

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Minh Nguyen. Please contact our Technical help desk with more detailed information along with your model number on 1300 555 545 option 3 for further assistance.

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia

Tim

Timasked

How do i the increase temperature?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Tim, it depends on what temperature you are trying to achieve and the unit you have installed. We would recommend contacting our technical help desk on 1300 555 545 for advise.

See all Rinnai Solar Gas Boosters questions

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives