Solt GGSFLW60

Solt GGSFLW60 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:GGSFLW60
Ros.G
Ros.G

I am wanting to set my program to
Water level 8. Function All features
Program Fast. Rinse 1
When I set the Rinse to 1 the Spin feature turns off.
The only way I can see to overcome this is to set my water level to 5-6
Otherwise I have to choose Rinse to 2 which I don't want.

DALE F.
DALE F.

How can I replace the belt ,there's just not enough room.
Can I take the whole back off?

Mike Cramb
Mike Cramb

There is a hatch on the back I used a euro maid belt same part number it's a bit difficult to fit but not impossible.

Lee
Lee

What is the maximum load capacity for the mix, jeans, colours and sports wear programs? The User Manual does not say.

Jen555
Jen555

I am thinking of buying a Solt front loader. Looking at above reviews I see that Solt Group Support only reply to the nice comments and are not interested in repairing their reputation with the bad reviews. No comments to bad reviews.

Kim D.
Kim D.

Yes I've noticed to I'm looking at front load washing machine but worried niw

Les
Les

I wouldn't touch them, good guys pushing these products hard steering customers away from everything else??? Lower cost price product? higher profit for them? im feeling. Seems strange to say we don't have anything available in anything but solt customers go to stores expecting to have a choice.

Belinda H.
Belinda H.

I don’t understand why there is warranty issues though as anything under $500 at good guys get a replacement warranty they don’t even bother fixing ?

Get an answer from our members and Solt representatives