Steelcraft Messina Hi Lo

25 questions from our users

jett

jettasked

Hi I have cat 31339
And need a new insert too- I understand they are not available till October but at that point where do I purchase ?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi jett, thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 to place spare parts orders. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Jess F.

Jess F.asked

I have the melody 2 which I’m guessing has been discontinued however I’m desperate for a new cover. Do any fit or am I needing a new high chair

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jess R. Thanks for your question. Can you please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and advise us which product you are after a part for? I do not believe we had a Melody 2 in our range previously. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Misbah

Misbahasked

Hello,
I called the helpline at start of July 2019 about Steelcraft Messina DLX highchair replacement cover (as it is not available anywhere else), and I was told that covers will come in mid of July and I should call back. I called them back today and help desk lady responded the covers availability in October 2019. My old cover is not usable, what should I do without a cover? Where is the customer support after selling the product? My highchair is just couple of years old and still can't find the replacement parts? I thought the big names like Britax or Steelcraft should not have any problem like this?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Misbah, thanks for your question. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and there will be extra covers coming into stock in approximately mid October. If you wish to discuss the matter further please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

WoolWanderer
WoolWanderer

This made me laugh when I read it, as I called them too earlier in the year and they said that the covers wouldn’t be available until June.
Hadn’t bothered phoning them back up as yet.
June, July, October???? What is going on???? Very disappointed to be sold this product without knowing that to get a replacement would be impossible.
The cover has ripped around the part of the seat where the hole is for the strap, near where the child puts their legs. Very uncomfortable for them.
Shocking customer service!

SJCSM08

SJCSM08asked

Hi where can I purchase a replacement seat cover for the messina high chair
Regards Sarah

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi SJCSM08, thanks for your question. We are currently out of stock for the replacement messina high chair covers, stock is due the end of July/early Aug. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 closer to the estimated delivery time. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Mary

Maryasked

Hi where can we purchase a cover replacement for our steelcraft Moda high chair?
Regards

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Mary, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your highchair frame so we can provide you with availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kim T.asked

Hi can you still get a replacement seat cover for a messina DLX high chair

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kim, thanks for your question. We don't currently have any stock of the replacement seat covers available however we are hoping to have stock available mid June 2019. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Thankyou

Emily H.
Emily H.

Hi Steelcraft team. Can you please tell me where to purchase the covers when they are in stock?

Thanks!

Rtr Senior R.

Rtr Senior R.asked

Any chance of getting the padded insert for Cat 31324 high chair please

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Rtr Senior, thanks for your question, We no longer have the seat padding available for the 31324 however if you would like to email us a photo of your highchair to au-support@britax.com we may have something available that will be compatible. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Skyla O

Skyla Oasked

I’m missing 2 clips from my highchair, can I buy these seperately?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Skyla O, thanks for your question. Please contact customer service on 1300 303 330 for spare parts pricing and availability. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Carobo

Caroboasked

Can I get a replacement insert for an old steel craft high chair?

The numbers underneath are 31302 with batch 05 02
I have used it with all my grandkids but need a new liner for the next ones!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Carobo, Thanks for your question. Please contact our customer service team on 1300 303 330 and provide the Cat number you located on your chair (31302) so we can check for stock availability. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

rhianna

rhiannaasked

How can you remove the straps without breaking the chair? Because mine needs a major wash.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Rhianna, thanks for your question. We've attached a link to our website and would recommend that you download the instruction manual towards to lower part of the product page - https://www.britax.com.au/nursery/messina-dlx-hi-lo-highchair/ however if you would like to give us a call on 1300 303 330 we will be happy to talk you through this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Brian

Brianasked

I need a new padded seat insert but don't know where or if I can buy one?

Stepstowander
Stepstowander

Yes just call the Britax customer service line on 1300 303 330 with the CAT No. of your seat (found on the sticker on the bar under the seat) and they will be able to tell you availability and prices etc... :)

Caragh

Caraghasked

Can I buy replacement straps for the steelcraft Messina high chair?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Caragh, thanks for your question. We have limited parts available for the Messina Hi Lo Highchair, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 to check availability and pricing. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Kel

Kelasked

Where can I buy a replacement tray?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kel, thanks for your question. We have limited parts available for the Messina Hi Lo highchair, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 to check availability and pricing. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Rai

Raiasked

Hi. where can i buy a new steel craft messina high chiar insert. how much will it cost?

Mary

Maryasked

How old the baby started to use this chair ?

About 6 months old

DeadSoul

DeadSoulasked

How do you wash the straps of the high chair?

I spray them with spray and wipe, the. Clean them with a sponge, and once done I spray with water (towel underneath to catch excess water, until all the spray and wipe has been washed out.

Manju

Manjuasked

Is it only me feeling frustrated with the harness clips? My fingers hurt every time I snap it in and out. Feels like to cut those harness off and take out the baby.
Would be great to know if there is a solution for it.

I actually have the same issue. I’m not sure of a solution though.

Suzieasked

How do you get the wheels to stay in? I have 1 step in my house but I cannot take the chair up or down it and sometimes they come off if I move 1 wheel over our floor rug.

The wheels can be tricky you think that they are in properly but probably are not you really need to hammer them in until the click all the way down put a cloth or something between wheels and hammer. I have even taken mine outside to alfresco area and there’s a step and rugs no problems.i hope this helps

Suzie

I tried the hammer yesterday but didn’t have success! It’s driving me crazy! Tried the brakes at the front and back and it makes no difference !

Suzie

Still no luck keeping the wheels in. Ready to throw the whole thing away!

Simmzeee

Simmzeeeasked

Where can i purchase a replacement lining for the messina high chair? Thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Simmzeee, thanks for your question. We do have replacement seats available, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat no: from your chair so we can provide you with colour availability and pricing. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Annie

Annieasked

I washed the cover of high chair and can't fix the harness. Is there any manual which can show me how to do it the right way?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Annie, thanks for your question. Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can email you a copy of the instruction manual. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives