Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder

Dark and Light

25 questions from our users

Mina.Aasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

I'm Iranian. How can I make powder Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light?

Kirsty W.
Kirsty W.

How long does a powdered foundation last for

3 week

Robynne1951

Robynne1951asked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

Hi there, there was an ad on tv for purchasing the 6 in one and get one free today but I didn't catch it all.. can you tell me if this promotion is still going please?

Pauline
Pauline

Hi didn't see that? I've been buying for years but NOT happy that they've stopped the pencils & new brushes with it PLUS it's thinner than it was? What channel did you see the promotion on???

Melissaasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

Why can’t I buy the 6 in 1 pressed powder kit in the tin anymore?

Val Bourke
Val Bourke

Dear Melissa, I have not had to buy another one for a while but as far as I know you can purchase it on line from Thin Lizzy or the last I saw it was available from Big W. I do not understand why Thin Lizzy could not answer this question for you but I do hope this has helped you in some way as I will soon have to purchase it again myself

Melissa

Yes, it’s available everywhere but not as the set, they seem to have taken the original set off the market and now just have it all available single for a higher cost

Melissa

If anyone knows where the set is still available I would love to know where

Ashlee

Ashleeasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Hi are they discontinuing this product? I hope not just got it and it’s amazing

Janasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Can I still get the buy one and get one free?

emck
emck

No, they are now charging $30 FOR ONE COMPACT when you used to get 2 compacts, brushes, eye liners, lip glosses for $49.00.

Jan

I used to buy thin lizzy at the old price but stoped when the price changed
Kindest regards Jan

Angeasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Hi l was wondering if you can still buy this pack with everything in it?

Davood
Davood

I tried today to buy the box with the two of everything and it’s no longer produced.
Thin Lizzy sell everything seperate now and charge a $29.99 hefty price for a single compact. I liked the $49.00 box, but now I’m just turned off thin Lizzy by the price. Back to REVLON I go- much more affordable and just as good.

Ange

I think it’s wrong that the box with everything in it is no longer available and like everything else it’s all about the money they make in consumers
I like the box and as it’s no longer available l won’t be buying any of there products as l won’t pay the price of the items seperatetly

Smiley

Smileyasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Is the $1 promotion still available?

lizzsbiz
lizzsbiz

Its not $1 as you end up getting a bill for over $200 bam not happy for that. The original natural glow was the best product and application rhey had simple.

Angie
Angie

At the moment brand developers have a tv ad Phone 1800885885 $1 trial for 30 days for 29 products after the 30 days you pay $99 plus $29.99 p/h

Crissi

Crissiasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

How much to pay after $1 30day trial?

2x $50 direct debit payments

bernie

bernieasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

does anyone know the phone number for the new $1 thin lizzy promo going at the mo, i thought it was 1800191919 but im in WA and its not working. Anyone know the phone number please?

reddoor

reddoorasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

I use mac nc25 what is the equivalent in thin lizzy?

Lorry
Lorry

Hi I'm not sure what the equivalent is, but I find for every day you get a natural look using Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 powder. You can use a little of the concealer for any
imperfections under your 6 in 1 powder. For special occasions I find the 3 steps which is concealer , 6 in 1 powder and Air Brush is wonderful for a flawless look. lorraine

may

mayasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

How long does it last on your skin?

Kim C
Kim C

I wouldn't say it lasted all day because it was blotchy. I found it hard to put on, it didn't glide on like the ads on TV even after l cleansed, toned and moisturised. I only wore it one day, when l caught my reflection in a mirror at a department store it was shiny and blotchy. I have tried two more times trying different moisturiser. Do not like it.

Musu 1987

Musu 1987asked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

Does it cover under eye drank spot?

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

I have literally no idea what that is sorry.
As I mostly use this product along side others from Thin Lizzy's range, I don't find coverage an issue.

Noesitawlasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

Does anyone know if the Thin Lizzy $1 trial offer includes all full sized products or small sample sized products?

Sammy
Sammy

How can l have a trial option before purchasing, your products?

browneyes

browneyesasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

28.1.216 Advertising on GEM, Thin Lizzy for $1.00, I do use this product 6 in 1 Light, I am nearly out and thought I would try the other products at this price however the phone no. 1800 155 155 was not connecting, I was not using a mobile as it suggested, scam. I feel disappointed, has anyone answer? Thank you, browneyes.

Narelle
Narelle

I think the number changes, depending on what channel you see it on but I thought it was 1800 522 522. Be careful because they will want to deduct money each month from your account for the items, So if you opt for 'trying' the items for $1.00 there would be a strict time limit before you need to send back the items / or opt to keep and pay for them in full.. I think the small print said you must pay $29.95 in postage too.

Nannahorse
Nannahorse

What is the catch and hidden cost and why don't they tell you a price we need to know not just get ripped off.
How many people fall for this trail and then wham a heap of money gets taken out of your account.
Also are the full size not trail size?

Tracey cook
Tracey cook

I've just called 1800220220 hoping it helps anyone needing it now for the $1 offer

Michele D

Michele Dasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

After the trial for $1 what is the total cost?

Avid Shopper

I was a consumer using this product, not a distributor. Sorry cannot help with your query.

Noesitawl

$130 includes the 30 products and postage in Australia. Not too sure if they are full size or sample sized products.. if full size its cheap.

Lilith

Lilithasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

How long do your tv offers last for? I saw on channel 10 (I think) morning show on the 11th dec 2015 a $1 trial for 29 thin Lizzy products, would that still be avaliable if I call the number they provided and mention the deal I saw? Really wish I was able to order it then!

Avid Shopper

I'm not a distributor, I was a customer. Sorry unable to help with your query.

Noesitawl

They told me that their promotions can begin and finish anytime, and that if offered on TV today, it may not be available tomorrow. I called 1800 222 225 today to enquire about the offer.

jilmaurlis

jilmaurlisasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

How do I stop tv shop taking money out of my credit card monthly as I bought it on the idea that it was a sample for me to try but see they are going to debit my card monthly and that's not on? Regards jillian

Mortishia
Mortishia

Hi, have you got in contact with your financial institution. They should be able to put able to place a block on the transaction.

sian

sianasked

Dear Thin Lizzy,
From what I am reading, from the comments, it seems that unless you want bronzed/dark skin you need to use the mineral foundation and ONLY use the 6 in 1 for eyes, lips cheek contours etc. Is that right ? I have fair skin and I do not like " the tanned look" but want a quick cover up and freshen of the face that is easily done, without full make up effort. Thanks Sian

Hi

Yes go for the Mineral Foundation, its quick and very easy to apply and touch up.
it only take a minuet or two to buff on the foundation.
Cheers
Bex

070786asked

Cover for spider veins
I have spider veins on top part of both my legs' so uncomfortable wearing a dress.What product do i need to achieve this and would it help?????

Hi

I would recommend using the concealer creme and then either 6 in 1/ Mineral foundation or other powder to help blend and fully seal the concealer.

Cheers
Rebekah

Marella
Marella

On the thin lizzy website or at big w where I purchased mine.

Froot Loopz
Froot Loopz

I stand strong on my theory of using Bio Oil as your base before putting anything on your skin. Try a little dab of Bio Oil (sold at most chemists and Big W) and put about a 20c coin sized blob on your hands and then massage it through your skin. It's supper absorbent so keep messaging until it's absorbed in to your skin. This will help with you foundation later.

Tip: Tap some concealer on your problem areas- don't smear it! Less is more and by applying a little at a time mixed in with some Bio Oil you can see how much you will need.
Then apply some Thin Lizzy mineral foundation with your brush and blend it in gently for about 3-4 minutes.

Tina

Tinaasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder

my skin coloring is light olive color, which color do you recommend i order, the light or the dark?

Bec
Bec

There are about six different shades. I would go for #R3 Dorothy, and use sparingly. Your best bet is to try a tester somewhere like BigW or Priceline. Hope this was helpful.

Hi Tina

I would recommend the light colour of our Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder, this suits most skintones.

We have 11 shades of our Mineral Foundation available - the full range can be see on our website www.thinlizzy.com.au

Kind Regards ~ Rebekah

Cazza
Cazza

Hi Tina I would go the darker shade but in the pink compact thinlizzy that's the one I use cheers cazza

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives