Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Questions & Answers

Angel (was Oriental Doll), Bootylicious, Diva (was Dorothy), Duchess, Hoola and 3 more

14 questions from our users

Is there any free samples of thin Lizzy mineral foundation I can try before I buy
Is there any free samples

Is this a good product for mature 60 year old skin with wrinkles?? Thanks
Yes, I am 66yrs and have only gotten wrinkles the past 4 mths & know its my fault because pain prevents me from cleansing face & I always did put make up on & believe that if I do it it works so for the past few months I have been slapping on any moisturizers when I haven't got make up on & it is working. I have Lupus, that makes my face red, the liquid makeup covers my face. I also have huge scars from being in an accident & most people dont see the scars before me now. I like the liquid makeup which lasts forever, use the blender sponge & blend into the wrinkles & use the setting powder. And dont forget life is too precious to worry over wrinkles, just keep smiling.Yes, I am 66yrs and have only gotten wrinkles the past 4 mths & know its my fault because pain prevents me from cleansing face & I always did put make up on & believe that if I do it it works so for the past few months I have been slapping on any moisturizers when I haven't got make up on & it is working. I have Lupus, that makes my face red, the liquid makeup covers my face. I also have huge scars from being in an accident & most people dont see the scars before me now. I like the liquid makeup which lasts forever, use the blender sponge & blend into the wrinkles & use the setting powder. And dont forget life is too precious to worry over wrinkles, just keep smiling.

are your brushes made from animal fur? last night i washed my brushes and it smells like what a dog smells after you wash them

Hi Does Thin Lizzy Test on Animals?? Where are Your products made??& Are they Natural??
Thin Lizzy does not test on animals and all ingredients are 100% vegan friendly. This website also supports that Thin Lizzy is vegan. https://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2017/11/30/3-Cruelty-Free-Makeup-Brands-Why-Youll-Love-Them

I want to buy the liquid foundation on line, but want to pay at the $9 installments, is that possible please?
As I am in New Zealand I have no idea. Sorry. I have bought my second Flawless Foundation while it had a 10% reduction at Farmers Store. Josie I really find it good.

Is thin Lizzy tested on animals? I just want a straight out yes or no answer and haven't found the answer anywhere. Does anyone have a copy of the packaging that states so?
I checked a package recently and saw they say they don't test on animals (I thought they did). I think anyone not certified by Peta, you need to wonder/investigate. Also I was told that some companies get around this by using ingredients from other companies, that HAVE been tested on animals. So really - that is tested on animals and so saying otherwise is misleading. Nude by Nature is 100% cruelty-free and is PETA-certified, which is a bonus as I prefer the product to Thin Lizzy. It has moisturisers in it but still helps the shiny look, whilst not being drying. I found Thin Lizzy super drying, and seems to have a shiny coverage.Nikkisix is quite right. If it's not on there I would question it. I have already written to the company and then waiting to hear back. Asking if any part of this product or manufacturing of this product has been tested on animals here in the USA or in any other country in the world. But they have not answered. Wet and wild is also 100% cruelty free. I work in a Cosmetics department and that is the only brand we carry that is cruelty free. A lot of people think it's extremely cheap stuff which it is very inexpensive but it has come a long way over the last few years. They have several good products. If it's tested on animals it's not for me so I'm glad that you asked.

Would u prefer 6 in 1 or mineral powder? thanks
Both are different products, the Thin lizzy mineral foundation covers everything and has sun protection the 6in1 is the bronzing contour and and gives a lovely healthy glow over top. So I use bothThank you.I have both, but use neither. The mineral powder makes me very oily pretty much immediately so I don't use that. The 6 in 1 creates colour and is used sparingly and doesn't make me as oily.

How do you apply the foundation? Ive been asked to use SPF50+ sunscreen as my face skin is quite skin and i burn easily. I put the foundation on top of the sunscreen. It appeared oily. Do you apply loose powder on top?
Hi, I've just started using the Thin Lizzy mineral foundation and love it so far. I apply my moisturiser and eye cream first, and then simply apply the mineral foundation with the brush that comes with it. To apply properly and get good coverage, you simply swirl the brush on the product and then buff it into your skin repetitively in circular motions until you get the desired coverage. The foundation is already SPF15, but if you want more sun protection, maybe apply a think coat of sunscreen, apply some translucent powder, and then apply this foundation over that. Hope this helps whoever is reading.You don’t get the brush with it any more you have to purchase seperatly quite expensive.

Does this product cover hypopigmentation and scars?
Dear Julie Anne. This product will cover scars, as long as you use a spot concealer on the scar prior to using Thin Lizzy. What I do if I have a scar or a redness is: I apply a spot concealer/foundation with my finger on the area I wish to cover, and then I just use thin Lizzy as usual and it's all sorted. But remember, if you are looking for something thick, pasty with total coverage, thin Lizzy is not the product for you. If you are happy to just use something thin on your skin that makes your skin appear naturally smooth but will not cover scars and hypopigmentation on its own, thin Lizzy is fine. I am still using it as per now and I absolutely love it

Is it made from natural products?
Hi Betty I'm really not sure before buying the product ask the assistant for more info about it cheers

Is the bronzer, fake tan also a15 uv proof sun protector?
Sorry but I haven't used it

Were can U purchase from I live in Karrinyup WA 6018
Do u have Priceline or big w there

Hi there can anyone tell me if its good cover and will it really cover scars? Thankyou if you can help
Hi, I'd say this product has a medium coverage. If you want to cover a scar, I suggest using this in conjunction with the matching concealer. Also try apyinh the foundation with a sponge instead of the supplied brush, for fuller coverage.

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives