Vicks Baby Balsam

Vicks Baby Balsam Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Vicks? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

5 questions from our users

Ankita B.
Ankita B.asked

Can we rub vicks baby balsam directly on chest, neck and back for 6 month old baby

Cassie4
Cassie4asked

Does the Vick’s Baby Balsam have a safety seal? I took the product out of the box (box wasn’t sealed shut) and then opened the product and there was no safety seal. Worried that I may have bought one that someone had opened in the store, used and put back. Probably a silly question, but I’m slightly concerned. If that’s how they come, totally fine. Just worried I’ve bought something for my baby that someone’s has tampered with. Thanks :)

Rachel.D
Rachel.Dasked

Is it 0 to 2 year old age bracket for baby balsam

Joanasked

Want ask baby have g6pd can user this baby balsam or not?

Amber23
Amber23

I don't really understand the question sorry can U rephrase

Joan

No that mind my baby have 6GPd effect just want for your this baby balsam product can for his user or not

Valpasko
Valpaskoasked

Is it safe to use on a 10 week old baby? I used it on my son chest and back but now I'm paranoid? I've been reading on side effects and I'm worried although at the moment his sleeping fine. As it's night time can't see if a rash has occurred.

Jillian Walker