ALDI Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

ALDI Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017) Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by ALDI

40 questions from our users

ramzi
ramziasked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

Hi I am trying to get an ignition coil for my generator titanium 3500 inverter but I cannot find I am in mel vic knox area thx

Robin H.
Robin H.asked
Gary M.
Gary M.

They initially were $399, but I bought it on special for $349.

Paul F.
Paul F.asked
Paul F.
Paul F.asked
bmorey
bmorey

This device doesn't have a receptacle.

David C.asked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

Where can I get a replacement coil pack from? The one on this generator looks like the ones from Honda, except Honda has 1 wire, and the one on this generator has 2 wires...

Laurie M.
Laurie M.asked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

Can this generator be repaired? It has an intermittent problem of starting okay some times then others it won't start or runs very roughly and a warning light comes on. The fuel is fresh 95RON and if it starts okay it runs okay, then next time it almost shakes to bits.

Warren P.
Warren P.asked
Warren P.
Warren P.asked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

Where can i get a Magneto/Flywheel for one of these the one with magnets on it

Eileen Myhillasked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

The engine starts but a red light comes and flickers but no power comes out any help please?

The physical connection from the petrol engine to the power generation unit i broken off. In other simple words, despite the petrol engine starting and running the power unit is not activated . Faulty link, like a belt drive or wheel connection broken. This connection needs to be repaired or replaced.

Muni
Muniasked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

the red light is on and it is not generating current. Any help?

Semi G.

Which oil is used in this generator?

SAE 30

Manoj K.asked

In Naqoro

Manoj K.asked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

My inverter got damaged looking for New one

Dave C.

Buy a 3.5 kVA generator from 4wd Supercentre for $389.00. Mine has been working great. Anything you spend on the aldi unit is wasted money.

Inverter is in Naqoro Fiji Islands

Karunesh D.
Karunesh D.asked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

Engine runs but power cut off after 5 mins. Any help?

Manoj K.

Inverter is the main problem packing in the side not.gud enough open n pack it so it does not contact the body resulting in power failure. I have the same problem so i want to change the inverter

Guido L.

SAE 30

David jacobi
David jacobiasked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

Hi I bought a workzone titanium 3500 watt generator from Aldi about 8 months ago it ran well for about 10 hours then an almighty bang now it’s seized it had plenty of oil
Problem is I can’t find receipt is there anything I can do

David C.

If you bought it with your credit/debit card Aust. Consumer Law recognises that as a legitimate record of purchase.

Muni
Muniasked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

The generator revs up when started and could not supply power when connected to load. Any ideas?

Hi Muni,
I'm not an expert on this generator, I was far from impressed with it and replaced with a different brand. It could be the regulator or problems with the Carby like I had. I recommend if you have to spend money, get a new generator. So far I have been pretty happy with the Kings 3.5kVA from 4wd Supercentre. Only $389 delivered.

Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.asked
David C.

Easily. We run our van on 240v via the generator all day, then switch to 12v at night.

BushBlokeasked

my generator - Work Zone (Aldi) Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W
stopped today and I cant get it going again.

The air filter is fine,
the spark plug looked ok, but I bought a new one anyway,
the fuel is new, purchased today.
the oil level is ok. Any help?

it is approximately 6 months old but I cant find the reciept.
what should I do ?

BushBloke

UPDATE: it's a 3600.
When I try to start it, the red light flickers, but that's all.

Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.

Take it back to Aldi anyway,they should swap it,as they can check their records & it's less than a year old.

BushBloke

They could not swap it as they had none left....
They gave me a refund instantly.
Aldi have improved so much. .....

John P.
John P.asked
Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

does anyone repair these units mine wont start

Mazz K.
Mazz K.

If it is still in warranty get your money back try even if it's not. That's what I did. Don't persevere

See all ALDI Inverter Generator questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

Other Generators