5Zodiac AX20 Activ

VerifiedMPN:AX20Activ

why is my Zodiac AX 20 Active not cleaning the entire pool

4489kellie
4489kellie

Is the hose long enough? Make sure it has slack to be able to get to all corners

Rita

The hose is long enough, yes

Shaun Benneth V.
Shaun Benneth V.

I bought my AX20 pool cleaner in January this year with a 2 year warranty. One wheel stopped working and the seller says it's ordinary wear and tear of the gear which is not covered by the warranty. How is that if the product is within the warranty period?

Jocelyn A.

My new fibreglass pool does not have very large round corners at the bottom, i would like to know if the AX 20 will be able to climb the side walls of my pool.

John F.
John F.

Hi Jocelyn, at one end of my pool I have stairs with no rounded edges and the cleaner can’t get up the sides at all.

Jocelyn A.

Any thanks John, now I know that I must not buy it.
Regards
Jocelyn

Graeme
Graeme

I have recently thrown out a kreepy krauly Marathon suction cleaner it worked well for a number of years but in the end it just wore out. Cracks and splits etc. I keep looking at the MX8 but some of the reveiws have me concerned. My pool is in a gum leaf area and i leave the cleaner in so when the filter is on so is the cleaning. Would the MX8 be my replacement or the AX20

Em 79
Em 79

I would also like a reply eg MX8 OR AX20

ROGER A
ROGER A

price on the Zodiac AX20 Activ Mechanical Suction Pool Cleaner

Doug

I've just bought one of these and it keeps trying to climb out of the pool, installed according to instructions, so far not impressed but maybe some advice here will help. TIA

Soleit

Is it going above the waterline? Did you use the control connection on the skimmer plate?

Doug

Thanks for answering Soleit, the answer is yes to both questions.

Mat
Mat

What is the differences between the AX20 and the AX10 ?

Soleit

Price wise it’s cheaper but the AX10 tends to wear out pretty fast and its not the best wall climber out there. The AX20 is the best suction cleaner I’ve had and that’s after using a few Kreepy Krauly cleaners (more than my wife appreciates lol) and diaphragm style like the Onga hammerhead. It doesn’t get stuck, does the whole pool in a pump cycle and we couldn’t be any happier.

Ray C
Ray C

We have an old creepy-crawly which does not cover all of our irregularly-shaped concrete pool, but tends to follow a fairly constant path around the sides. How does the Zodiac MX6 navigate? How does its 'X-Drive' work?

Hi

I am looking for a good suction pool cleaner as current The Pool Cleaner is end of life.

Does this AX20 good with leaves?

Soleit

Very good. Leaves, small sticks/twigs, sand, no problems. Had ours for about 3 months now and it’s the best suction cleaner we’ve had

Nav

Thank you for the replly @Soleit, may I pleade ask from where did you buy and cost??

Nollie En Nicky P.
Nollie En Nicky P.

I had the MX 8, it started giving problems, I bought a AX20, WOW WOW WOW, UNBELIEVABLE this is by far the best technology, and far exceeds the capabilities of the MX 8.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives