3Zodiac FX18

Zodiac FX18 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:FX18
Bill S.
Bill S.

my FX18 is not working. Just a flashing "i" connected and disconnected cable, reattached the catcher - nothing working - Any ideas?

Patrick M.
Patrick M.

Can you leave this in the pool or does it need to be removed after each clean

Toya Nicholls
Toya Nicholls

It is a great product, it can be left but I would recommend it to be taken out after each use. We store it undercover after each use and ours still looks to be in a pristine condition.

KenJCook
KenJCook

Best to remove it after a clean as the hose will get in the way of swimming ... also after use you need to clean the filter so you naturally take it out to do that ... very easy to put in & take out and it's very light so easy to move & store ...

Peter D.
Peter D.

Had a warranty claim in Jan. still not received. Reported to Ebay recently awaiting a reply.
Ebay purchase via pool and spa and warehouse nsw

Mat Sc

My fx18 runs for a short time then stops. I've changed the filter. The light on the unit flashes three times, then a pause, then flashes three times again etc. I can switch it off and back on again and it runs for another short time - time is variable - might be 5 minutes, might be 30 minutes. Please help.

Zodiac
Zodiac   DM

Hi Mat, Thanks for your inquiry.
It is likely that there is some debris jammed in the cleaner, the 3 flashes with 1 second interval is an indicator of that. Kindly check the pump axis and propellor for debris.
Clean the filter with a soft bristle brush and mild soap. If the problem persists please contact us via live chat to assist in getting in contact with an authorised repairer.

If you need further assistance, we can be reached at the live chat located on this page during 9am-5pm Mon to Fri: external link
Regards,
Zodiac & Astral Pool/Fluidra Support

Mat Sc

Great service. Fluidra followed up my query above with a call. Diagnosed potential issue then organised a technician to come to my house and fix it. All within two weeks of above query! I was quite surprised. And it was all done under warranty. Now the cleaner is back to perfect working order. Cheers. Mat

Dave D.
Dave D.

Hi , my Zodiac TX 35 suddenly stopped working for a few days we tried everything in the manual, while under warranty the technician came out and couldn't find anything wrong and it went fine . Now it stopped again in its third year. The controller goes into fault mode as it did then but this time it won't run. It goes into fault mode with the rover connected and even not connected so do I need a new controller or a rover ? Please help
Kind regards
Dave

Zodiac
Zodiac   DM

Hi Dave, Thanks for your inquiry. We suggest you take it to one of our authorised repair agents who will be able to perform a diagnostic test on to determine where the fault lies.

Please reach out to us via LIVE CHAT and one of our Customer Care team members will be able to recommend you one. We are available 9am-5pm Mon to Fri: external link

Regards,
Zodiac & Astral Pool/Fluidra Support

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives