AutoHero.com.au Questions & Answers

Verifiedautohero.com.au
Morgan

Good morning. Has anyone had experience with the below tyres? It has been quite a long while since I have purchased tyres and am looking for a bit of direction.
I have a CX5 and need 4 new tyres. I am looking for quiet running and long wearing ( just like every one else) tyres. I have talked to Tyre shops and they recommended
Jax reckon
Michelin $1356
SCORPION VERDE $ 1276
Wheelaliment, $ 75

AutoHero.com.au   DM

Hi Morgan, If you looking for Tyre reviews please enter your tyre size your after on this page

external link

Then filter by the brands you're interested in.

Currently, we have 4,609 tyre reviews written from drivers on all kinds of vehicles.

Pictures and pricing is available for most models in stock

Hope this helps you
Regards
Matt

Thanks heaps Matt

Thanks Morgan :)

Hannes

Looking to purchase J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H and wondering what your reviews and thoughs are on this tyre make (apparently Bridgstone) and the expected km range - Thanks

Deese
Deese

They were able to provide me with an answer to my question and an outlet to purchase what I was after.

Hannes

This does not answer my question?

AutoHero.com.au   DM

Hi Hannes, Sorry we have no experience with this tyre J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H so can't make a fair comment.

Tina B
Tina B

I need seven tyres for a boat trailer the existing tyres are as new about 2000 klm and the spare has never been used the tyres are six years old because the load capacity is 4 tonne I have to get a roadworthy every 12 mths.

Question is how do you know the age of the tyre you are buying and is this reflected in the price ?

How much for 7 225/7 OR 15 C 8 PR light truck tyres delivered and fitted to Mackay Q L D

Terry C
Terry C

Hi guys I have a question about some tyres that were fitted to my territory the tyre only has highway 001 on them so was wondering who makes them and what’s the price?

AutoHero.com.au   DM

Hi Terry, I am happy to answer this for you but will need more information.

You can submit of photo of this tyre here on: external link and I will email you back what the make, model and size is with local pricing.

R

Matt

Brad
Brad

J-Trax H/T Highway - 001 tyres for SUV from Bob Jane, are they any good?

AutoHero.com.au   DM

HI Brad, I am sorry but we have no experience with this tyre.

meg
meg

Hi Brad, did you go for the J-Trax?

Get an answer from our members and AutoHero.com.au representatives

Extra Information