Baby Jogger City Select

Baby Jogger City Select Questions & Answers

88 questions from our users

Daniel Idris

Daniel Idrisasked

Hi, I own a city select model number 82160(onyx) old 2013 frame with single seat(onyx), it is so hard now to find the same colour for the second seat and i was considering to purchase the anniversary edition or the 2019 second car seat. Can it be used and attached to my city select?

Sharon Baker

Sharon Bakerasked

I have purchased the city go capsule and looking to purchase the city select stroller With adapters to be able to go straight from the car and attach to the stroller. If I have a second baby, can I have the older child in the pram and the newborn in the capsule attached to the stroller at the same time?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Sharon, Thank you for your question. You most certainly can use a capsule and a Seat at the same time.

Baby Jogger Customer Service

Heather B.

Heather B.asked

Is it possible to get a replacement bootcover for a city select bassinet?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Heather, Yes it is.....Please contact The Amazing Baby Company who are the distributors of Baby Jogger in Australia on 03 8872 6772 or via email on inbox@tabc.com.au

C.I.S

C.I.Sasked

Hi,
I was wondering if a city select or city select 10th anniversary seat will fit onto the lux. Or any second seat other than the lux second seat. Either as a second seat option with adaptors or directly onto the normal pram frame?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Morning, thank you for your question. The only seat safety tested and recommended for the City Select LUX are the Select LUX 2nd Seats. Thank you

Anna

Annaasked

Can I put a different bassinet on a city select stroller?

Serena h

Serena hasked

Hi do you know if the city select bumper bar fits the city select lux seats too?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Morning Serena, Thank you for your question. The Select LUX bumper Bar is different to the City Select. I have placed the link below for the Bumper Bar for the City Select LUX for you.

Serena h

Serena hasked

Hi I have bought a city select lux and can only find city select car seat adapters, do the city select ones fit on the city select lux as well?

Hi Serena,
Yes, the City Select Car Seat Adaptors are compatible with the City Select LUX. The new packaging has both strollers named on them - there are some out there that only have the City Select but they are definately compatible.
Kind Regards,
The Baby Jogger Customer Service Team :)

Carly

Carlyasked

Hi can you please help. I am changing me seat back to bassinet. How come my gram isn’t straight and does not clip in? Please help

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Carly, thank you for your question. Can you please email photos to inbox@tabc.com.au Thank you

Amy

Amyasked

Hi I have ordered the second seat for city select baby jogger pram but it doesn’t appear to have a frame, is this normal ? Or a manufacturer error ?

Good Morning,

This definitely isn't normal. if you can please email us at inbox@tabc.com.au with photos. Thank you

Ashvi D.

Ashvi D.asked

I have baby jogger bassinet model number 2022870 which pram is fit?

Hi Ashvi,

Please send a photo of your bassinet to us at inbox@tabc.com.au and our team will be able to assist you.

Sonia B.

Sonia B.asked

I bought the city select Lux in granite and wondering if there is a specific bassinet that I need to buy for compatibility? Is it the pram kit? City select bassinet kit? Do I need extra parts to assemble it to my Lux or does it all just click into place?
Sonia

Hi Sonia,
please see link...https://babyjoggerstrollers.com.au/product/select-lux-bassinet-kit-granite/
All you need to attach this to your stroller comes included.

Duncan T.

Duncan T.asked

Is the city tour lux bassinet compatible with the city select lux stroller

Hi Duncan,
Thank you for your inquiry. No unfortunately it is not. The 2 strollers are very different.

Sgo

Sgoasked

Is the city select deluxe bassinet compatible with other brands? Like Uppa Baby or Bugaboo? If so what attachments should you recommend to get?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi, thank you for your inquiry.
Unfortunately no.

Brittany M.

Brittany M.asked

Hi, does the hood from a city premier fit a 2015 city select? Thanks

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi there , we have tested the Premier canopy v's the Select whilst the connection fits the Select frame there is a gap at the top back of the canopy as there isn't anywhere for the velcro to attach to . Also the Canopy for the Select does fit both seat and Bassinet comfortably

Jess D.

Jess D.asked

Hi, does anyone know if you can have two Chicco Keyfit30 capsules fitted to the City Select at one time?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Jess , Unfortunately we aren't compatible with Chicco brand capsules . In saying that the Select stroller can accommodate 2 capsules at once ( Maxi Cosi , Go capsule )
Hopefully this has assisted you

cno

cnoasked

does anyone know if you can move the top seat higher to give more space for the lower seat? not sure if there is an attachment you could use

Peeb

I think this is how you can attach them as shown in the video.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi, thank you for your question. The seats can only be used in the positions the pram comes with. Changing these position to any other place on the frame could potentially be very dangerous. Thank you

Dileep

Dileepasked

Hi
I bought baby jogger city select lux pram,
Which baby joggers model bassinet is suitable for this model?

Peeb

It would be the city select lux bassinet.

Hi Dileep,

Thank @Peeb you are correct! The only compatible bassinet for your stroller is the City Select LUX Bassinet.
You can however use the Deluxe Bassinet but in Single Ride Only, meaning you can't use the Deluxe Bassinet in double ride mode.

Kind Regards
The Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

C J F

C J Fasked

Is the Lux second seat and Lux bassinet kit compatible with the City Select pram?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi C J F, unfortunately the Lux Seat and bassinet kit are not compatible with the Select Stroller. Our parts are not interchangeable.
Kind regards,
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Kadiesha D.

Kadiesha D.asked

How do you remove the city go car seat from the adaptors when being used with the city select lux??

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Kadiesha, The grey button at the back of the capsule that you use to remove from the base, is how you also remove from the car seat adapters on your pram :)

Tammie R.

Tammie R.asked

Hi,

Is the city Select Lux compatible with the Maxi Cosi Mico Plus? And if yes can i have it in double mode with the bottom seat facing out?

Tammmie

Sacdaddy
Sacdaddy

That would be a question best asked to a supplier of the pram or to them manufacturer it self sorry I cant help

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Tammie, thank you for your question. Yes it is compatible with the Maxi Cosi Mico Plus, you will just need the correct adapters. As for being able to face the bottom seat out while the capsule is on, it is possible with the Baby Jogger Capsule, we have not tried it with the Mico. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives