Babybee Rover

2019, 2017

49 questions from our users

Skye M.asked

Rover

Hi, I just bought the 2019 Babybee Rover and am wondering if anyone has found and 0-4 year old car seats that are compatible with this pram??

Hi Skye,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our ROVER is compatible with the following capsules only:
Maxi Cosi Citi
Maxi Cosi Titan
Maxi Cosi Mico Plus
Maxi Cosi Mico (manufactured from 2014 onwards)
Maxi Cosi Mico AP (manufactured from 2013 onwards)
Joie Gemm
Joie i-Gemm
Cybex Cloud Q
Nuna KLIK Plus

Most of these are suitable to 6 months but some of the ones lower on the list are suitable to 12 months.

If you have any other questions let us know here or at au.support@babybeeonline.com

Cheers
Shannon

Thank you!

Pa N.

Pa N.asked

Rover

Hi, we have mazda 2 2018 hatchback. Will it fit in the boot or does it need to go in vertically? Thank you!

Ali D.
Ali D.

We have a Mitzi mirage hatch and it just fits in the back.

Vicky
Vicky

The facebook page has photos of different car boots and the various pram models to show how they fit.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi there, Vicky is correct we do have a Facebook album with photos of the pram in different boots. Here's the link for it - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=babybeeprams&set=a.2041324982838365
We don't have a photo of your car model specifically but we do have a photo in a Holden Barina which would be a similar size.
Audrey :)

Catherine

Catherineasked

Hi when will the version 2021 coming out? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

Feedback from the 2019 model ROVER has been really positive (plus we just won the ProductReview award for best 4 wheel pram!).

The product team is discussing some minor cosmetic changes to the ROVER, however, any new model wouldn't be expected until at least the middle of the year.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we're here to help!

Catherine

Catherineasked

Rover

Can you get a hook on the pram and hook your own bag on it?

Kylie Jean Garcia
Kylie Jean Garcia

I think you can - yes. But I didn’t worry about it because there’s so much room underneath to put your nappy bag and the pram also comes with a detachable handlebar bag to fit phone, wallet, coffee, baby accessories in should you want them close at hand.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! We do recommend just using the provided handlebar bag on our prams - our ROVER has a handlebar weight limit of 1kg, and our DUO2 has a limit of 2kg. There are also lots of pockets and plenty of room in the basket to pop all your essentials and more! I hope this helps, but please contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are here to help!

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

Rover 2019

Hi there, just wondering if there are any plans of creating canopy colour packs for the rover 19? Similar to what’s available for the discontinued comet range? Thanks

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Krystal! We don't have anything coming, but I will pass on the suggestion to the product development team, they are always looking for customer feedback and suggestions.

Ria B.

Ria B.asked

Rover 2019

Hi, my husband and I are currently in the process of comparing the Uppababy V2 to the Babybee Rover. Does the Bassinet allow bub to sleep overnight in?
Ria

Lisa Zammit
Lisa Zammit

I think it could, but that would be up to personal preference. I watched the online videos about the Rover prior to purchase and con confirm it’s was very helpful and set realistic expectations for me.

Hi Ria!

Our pram bassinets are not designed for overnight sleeping or long periods and we recommend you monitor your little one regularly while napping in their pram.

Whilst there are no Australian Safety Standards for bassinet safe sleeping, we have been advised by industry experts (Red Nose and IMPAA) that even with full mesh sides and an aerated base, they would never approve a pram bassinet as a safe sleeping environment.

Pram bassinets are much narrower and even with mesh sides that are breathable, when they press up against the mesh it can block their nose causing suffocation risk.

SIDS/Red Nose have more information on safe sleeping practices here: https://rednose.org.au/article/bassinettes

I hope that's helpful, if you had any more questions, feel free to send them through :)

Shoma H.

Shoma H.asked

Rover

Hi can I use the the stroller for a new born without the bassinet?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question!

In line with expert advice, we recommend bassinets for babies under 6 months old. They should remain in the bassinet until they can sit up and support their head and neck unaided (around 6 months). If their neck muscles aren't strong enough, the risk is that their head may fall forwards when they get tired and block their airways.

Have a look at this page below with a bit of extra info on the topic if you're interested:
https://babybee.helpscoutdocs.com/article/151-do-i-need-the-bassinet .

Please do not hesitate to contact the team at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're happy to help!

Thea d.

Thea d.asked

Rover

Will there be a Rover 2020 coming out anytime soon?

Hi Thea,
Nothing in the pipeline at the moment, but you're welcome to join our mailing list to stay up to date!

Thea d.

Thea d.asked

Rover

Can the pram be folded when seat is facing forward and reverse?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Thea! It can be folded with the seat on in forward facing position. In parent facing position, you'll need to remove the seat first. :)

Fabian P.
Fabian P.

Will the Rover stand on its own while folded?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! The ROVER is not designed to stand alone when folded, however, I have been able to get my own ROVER to stand! Please let us know if we can help with any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we are here to help!

Jessica P.

Jessica P.asked

Rover

Hello. I’m wondering how this pram goes on gravel and bumps? I live in the hills and most of the walking tracks around are gravel and uneven. Thankyou

Hi Jessica,
Our prams have been designed for "urban living" so footpaths, shops and local parks are ideal surfaces. When it comes to off-road and uneven terrain they can definitely handle it, they just won't feel as comfy for you or bub as a 3 wheeled jogging stroller would with much larger wheels.
Our Aeroglide wheels are made from a high-grade PU rubber that offers some of the cushioning that air tires do but without the maintenance and punctures. They're also resistant to fine gravel and small stones so they'll stay looking newer for longer and won't wear out anywhere near as fast as traditional EVA wheels.
I hope that's answered your question if you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!

Beccad1991
Beccad1991

Can the rover be used on sand?

Hi!
When it comes to off-road or uneven terrain of any kind, the ROVER can definitely handle it, however, it will handle it differently than a 3 wheeled jogger would. I hope that helps, but please email us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're here to help!

Karly S.

Karly S.asked

Rover

Will this pram if in a tiny car boot?

Traci
Traci

That was my concern as I have a Mazda 3 (2017 model) which has quite a small boot. I have found it fits quite comfortably. When using the seat instead of the bassinet I also find there is extra room to store other items as well.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Karli, thanks for your question! If you have a look at the following Facebook album you'll see it packed away in different customers' cars (and if not yours maybe something similar). I'd also suggest measuring the boot of your car to get a better feel for whether it will fit. https://bit.ly/2YUmqFE Please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we are always happy to help!

Dee

Deeasked

Rover

Where can we get a demo of this pram?

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for getting in touch!

We don't do expo's, demo days or have any stockists. By selling directly to you and cutting out the middlemen and overheads, we literally save hundreds of dollars in retail and distributor commissions and is how we're able to offer such great value!
We'd love to answer any questions you might have about any of our prams - feel free to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au and we can assist you further :)

Dee

Deeasked

Rover

Hi I'm 5 feet and petite and my hubby is 6ft. Do you think it'll be suitable for us? Is it easy to fold and carry (mainly for me) and are the handles adjustable.

TeegsFraser
TeegsFraser

I am 5ft and my hubby is 6ft too and it is perfect as you can extend the handle!

Kiki B.
Kiki B.

Yes the handle is adjustable

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Dee! The ROVER is approximately 100cm at its lowest, and 107cm at it's highest from the ground to top of the bar. If you want, you could measure these heights against a table or bench to get a better idea of whether this will be comfortable for you.
Please let us know if you have any further questions by contacting us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au - we would be happy to help!

Aditi

Aditiasked

Hi
Is it suitable for newborn ?

Emma
Emma

I got the bassinet as well and absolutely! It is so super soft, and after bub grows out of the bassinet there’s the seat. It’s really easy to swap over too!

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi Aditi, thanks for your question! The ROVER is suitable from newborn (with the use of the bassinet), until around 4 years. Please don't hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we are happy to help!

Holly

Hollyasked

Rover 2019

Are there any plans to release the Duo2 in the Sage colour?

Babybee P.Babybee

Nothing in the pipeline Holly!

Trina M.

Trina M.asked

Rover

Can u carry the bassinet around by the tan bar on that safely?

Vi S.
Vi S.

Hi Trina, the belly bar does clip securely into place but technically the recommendation from the manufacturer is that if you are carrying baby in it, you should also support the base whilst holding the handle

Hi Trina,
Vi is correct with her answer (thanks so much, Vi!). The bassinet is not designed to be carried by the belly bar with your child inside. If you do decide to do this, please always ensure you have one hand under the base of the bassinet.
Team Babybee

Wunna Z.asked

Rover 2019

I am an expectant father and looking for a pram in the market. I am just wondering why don't i see Babybee Rover in real world likes Supermarkets & Parks (i saw once only in 2-3 months) except a lot of positive reviews online. And could't find honest/non-sponsored video reviews on youtube.

Jess P.
Jess P.

Hi Wunna, the reason why you won’t be able to buy/view the pram in any shop is because you can only purchase them directly with Babybee, this is one reason why their price is so low compareable to other brands they don’t have any supplier fees.

I understand that it feels weird and insecure to purchase something you never seen. I just received my pram a few weeks ago and was sceptical but it is a great pram and the reviews do justice!

I’d recommend to watch the videos on their website to get a better idea of the Pam and it’s functions! It helped me with my decision !

They also offer a free return and refund if you don’t like it! I think it is up to 9 month so you can order early and make your mind up :)

I hope this helps

Good luck! Jess

Wunna Z.

Thanks for your reply Jess.
I do understand their marketing strategy which eliminates the retail markup and other extra costs. That is real good for consumers. Which i feel weird about is that i didn't see people are using in places like some parks and shopping malls like Chadstone, Fountain Gate, etc. I saw other popular brands here and there but Babybee. And very few to none independent video reviews on youtube as well. For Free return and refund, i saw several complaints about their customer services.

Hi Wunna,

Thanks so much for getting in touch!

There are definitely thousands of happy Babybee customers out there. A great way to see actual customer photo's is to have a look at our Instagram page. If you click on the 4th tab along the top, these are all of our tagged photo's (ones that customers have put up).

And then if you decide to purchase, Jess is absolutely correct. We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with a postage paid label that we'll send you.

We have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!

LauraPL

LauraPLasked

Rover

Hi there! The Rover is a beautiful looking pram, I was just curious though- how come the basket underneath is open outwards? It seems like it would be easier to access if the opening was facing towards you when you are pushing the pram? Don’t things then go faking out if you are on a decent?
Just don’t usually see this on other prams and wanted to see if there was a reason?

Hi Laura,
Thanks so much for your question!
We redesigned the ROVER basket when we updated from the 2017 model.
Feedback from our customers was that they were after a larger basket. Due to the design of the pram, the way we were able to do that was to open the basket up.
We have had absolutely no feedback from customers around items falling out, so I don't think you'll have any problems with that!
Team Babybee

Liam Sadlerasked

Rover

Where can these products be viewed in person? Don’t like buying anything site unseen

Jordy H.
Jordy H.

Unfortunately no stores stock this item- best thing is that they have free returns for 9 months on any item

Justine
Justine

Hi, I got to see it at their showroom in West Footscray. You can book an appointment with them by email if you’re in VIC x

Liam Sadler

Apparently there isn’t a place in Footscray according to baby bee online department

Michelle L.

Michelle L.asked

Rover

Im thinking of purchasing the rover 2019 bassinet-stroller bundle in the grey colour. Im just worried about how dirty it will get being a lighter colour. How easy would it be to clean and should I consider getting black instead?

Hi Michelle,

When it comes to picking a ROVER that won't show the dirt, they're all equally as good. Whilst most people would think black is the best, being a flat fabric, you will see lighter marks (dust, banana, milk etc) show more. With the Grey and Sage, the fabric is a melange blend that resembles a linen texture with both light and dark threads woven together. Because it's not a flat colour it will hide the dirt quite well, which is great!

But as with any stroller, no matter the colour, with kids around they are inevitably going to get grubby! The seat and bassinet liners are machine washable, however, for the seats, you can simply use a cloth and warm water with mild detergent to sponge clean the required areas. There's a full cleaning guide on page 17 of the manual as well: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0574/8121/files/Babybee_ROVER_Stoller_Manual.pdf?80346011097948656

Babybee Team

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Babybee Rover