Bank of Queensland Questions & Answers

Online, Branches (See All)
Listing monitored by Bank of Queensland

19 questions from our users

Clinton.B. L.
Clinton.B. L.asked
Bank of Queensland

Dose bank of Queensland do payid

Matthew B.
Matthew B.asked
Bank of Queensland

If I transfer money from BOQ to CBA online, will it take longer if I am overseas?

robin
robin

Nope, it should be instant Osko payment

Saadallah N.
Saadallah N.asked
Bank of Queensland

I'm getting an eft from my super fund at 3pm Friday. Will I get the funds on the same day??

Nicole T.
Nicole T.asked
Bank of Queensland

Can anyone tell me if'n Centerlink Payments, due on Monday, Go Through Earlier? Like on the Saturday or Sunday, Maybe....?

val b.
val b.asked
Bank of Queensland

I would like to know if I could get an official letter saying my husband and I have been with the bank of Queensland for 53 years

Jayy C.
Jayy C.asked
Online

If Centrelink put though a payment today at 1am the morning and says on my centrlink that it be in my bank today what time will boq put it in

rhonda g.
rhonda g.

I transferred money on Friday night and I still havnt received in my nab account

Rana F.
Rana F.asked
Bank of Queensland

My friend transfer money from BOQ to my Anz bank on Friday at 7pm but i did not receive it yet Its monday 4am now

Todd G.
Todd G.

BOQ don’t believe in Osko; so it could take days

Gilasked
Bank of Queensland

If my mum transfers money how long will it take to go into my ANZ account

ANDE
ANDE

Normal banking transfer times if transaction made prior to 4 pm should get it next day in your account Cheers

Gil

She is doing it asap today

Brisvegas
Brisvegasasked
Bank of Queensland

came here to see review before opening an account..looks terrible

DKDC
DKDCasked
Bank of Queensland

Regarding the "Fast Track Saver" account - where can I find the interest rate my account will be earning, i.e., that I've qualified for the bonus interest rate, for the month?

Holden W.
Holden W.asked

Why no PayID BOQ?

Ricky J.
Ricky J.asked
Bank of Queensland

Your reviews are terrible. I think I’ll change banks. Are you not concerned about all these problems. I agree with a lot of these people. I think someone needs to be replaced for not doing their job

Andrea
Andrea
Keith C.
Keith C.asked
Bank of Queensland

What time will my centrelink pay go into my payment destination of Boq

Crystal
Crystalasked
Bank of Queensland

My other half is with BOQ and it takes over a week for transfers to another bank to go through. Is this normal for this bank? Surely not? Had anyone else experienced this? It happens every time!

Jerald
Jerald
anfeld
anfeld
Spyro Sophiadakis
Spyro Sophiadakisasked
Branches

Is there a boq in Devonport Tasmania

Where in devonport can I have the address

Fired Up
Fired Up

Why ask the public? The answer is in their website

Tina N.
Tina N.asked
Online

I have a bank of Queensland account how long will it take to transfer from my account to say a commwealth bank?

MikeH
MikeH
john smith
john smith

have you thought about asking the bank

shazcam
shazcamasked
Bank of Queensland

Hi..I made deposits to my accounts weekly via the Post Office as I live Regional Victoria and as of today that service has been canceled be the Bank Of Qld due to not wanting to pay the Post Office a fee, I was advised at Australia Post?? Is there another point of deposit as I am not near a Branch?

sammy
sammy

they only way you are going to get the correct information is to contact the bank they wont answer you here

ManagerManasked
Online

I submitted an application on line to open a transaction and linked savings account and apart from an automated email telling me that BOQ will be in touch when it is open after 2 full working days I have heard nothing since. Any other bank does an online identification and account is Immediately functional online. Why can’t BOQ have an account open and functioning yet after 2 working days?

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Call them tomorrow morning and ask them. My experience. With their online applications proved very slow. Best to go into a branch and new account applications are active within minutes of personally handing completed forms to a member of staff.

Ash
Ash
Cashmony
Cashmonyasked
Bank of Queensland

When the bank is down what’s the max they let you withdraw?

Ian J
Ian J

You can get a toggle from BOQ which allows you to set a High limit for electronic transfers. Normal withdrawal limits through an ATM are set by you and the bank. You just need to set it up

Get an answer from our members and Bank of Queensland representatives

Other Banks