ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones

ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones Questions & Answers

Bauhn, (Jul 2016, Nov 2016, Jul 2017), Bauhn, (Jun 2018), Bauhn Wireless (Apr 2019, Nov 2019), etc...

30 questions from our users

Minka

Minkaasked

Bauhn Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones (Apr 2019, Nov 2019)

Does this headphone have voice assist function

Mahesh

No - from what I understand. I have been using them for almost 2 months now.

Brett100

Brett100asked

does Aldi have any noise cancelling headphones left in stock. I had a pair many years ago and they were good then. can only imagine the new November release are much better. ive phoned friends all over to try to source a pair but to no avail. anybody??

Jim Y.

Jim Y.asked

Mahesh

Most of the ALDI Australian stores still has stock of this item.

Jim Y.

Jim Y.asked

Philip

Philipasked

Bauhn Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones (Apr 2019, Nov 2019)

Hi, what's the charging time and what colour is the light when fully charged

Scottc

Scottcasked

Is aldi selling noise cancelling headphones in July 2019

Cheers

David B

David Basked

Where can I buy the foam ear covers mine are starting to deteriorate. The rest of the head phones are perfect.

Miriam K

Miriam Kasked

I have a model LH-20 that folds. They worked great until the left side quit working. (the side with the cord) Any way to get them fixed?

Hi Miriam,
Mine are the cordless Braun - which, ironically, I saw for sale again yesterday. They haven’t skipped a beat! I’d return yours. They sound faulty.

roan h.

roan h.asked

Hi, Just bought bluetooth headset yesterday, very impressed with the sound quality etc, however when paired to phone, the all the features work for phone calls (answer/ end call etc), but none of the audio features work (next track, play, pause, previous track). I have reset the phone and the headset and re-paired the device but still no go

Ducksterasked

Have they got Bluetooth? Have they got WiFi?

They are cordless and work through Bluetooth.

Yes. Bluetooth.

Duckster

Current advertised Aldi Noise Cancelling headphones have neither Bluetooth or WiFi. NC only.

Sue

Sueasked

when using these headphones with the TV can others still hear the TV at a level that is ok for them?

noall

noallasked

Purchased these Jun 18, audio quality has improved compared with last year. However with noise cancelling ON there is a buzz or cracking noise at times ,like static current or a loose wire. I replaced the first set but even the replacement headphones have the same problem. Any cure?
The audio quality is much better than my previous $80 headphones , it seems it doesn't actively cancel noise but instead active boosts certain tones. Anyway audio quality is clean as per me.

Bob Lawrence

Bob Lawrenceasked

When are they available?

Harperynezz

Harperynezzasked

Whenever I flick the switch to turn it on so it’s sound cancelling, I get this horrible bass noise. I’ve tried charging them, but it seem to do anything. The bass noise will happen when I flick the switch and then it’ll just go silent in both ears. Any help?

BRUNIE RILEYasked

I hav the basic noise cancelling BLUE TOOTH HEADPHONES. but i have forgotten how to re charge them please help. Brunie

GregH14
GregH14

Just plug in the usb cable to the headphones and you will see the charging light come on

Jeff
Jeff

Use your phone charger as power supply. Will need cord to fit headphones charge socket.

BRUNIE RILEY

Thank you both so much for your suggestions. I have tried both suggestions, but no light comes on the Headphones. So I'm guessing they are faulty.
I will gt in touch with Bauhn and speak with their customer service dept. Thank you both so much again for your help
. Brunie

Ferrison S

Ferrison Sasked

i WANT AN EXTENSION CORD FOR MY HEADPHONES.. What are the specifications I have to ask for: I purchased a SONIQ RCA Female to Female Connector and a Belkin Portable Audio Cable but one end does not fit in to the connector. What do I do?

Kitsune131

All you need is a double ended aux cable. They are pretty cheap. The cable it comes with is 1.1m so you should look for 2 or more metres. Search eBay there are plenty of options.

Anthony
Anthony

Shave it down if it's close, that the bad thing about these, you can find one in a store bring the headset with

Robert

Robertasked

How do you connect it to tv?

sam s
sam s

you need your TV to have a 3.5 jack outlet.

Dylan Johnstone

Dylan Johnstoneasked

Would these be good for use of Pc Gaming?

daviddsailor
daviddsailor

I have no experience with PC gaming but if it requires plenty of bass they will do it (not so much if you have the NC turned on). If you wear them for long periods they might get a bit uncomfortable but you can move them to a different position on your ears. I expect there are plenty of other 'phones that get a bit uncomfortable too.

Gail M

Can not see any reason why they wouldn't be suitable. Have worn them for up to 4 hours listening to music videos and have found them to be very comfortable

Kitsune131

Proper gaming headphones need to go past 40k hertz because of overlapping audio tracks.
These are only 20k but most people won't here the difference.

Jes Zammit

Bullyboi

Bullyboiasked

Cost for model AHP-192?

Gail M

I don't remember exactly but around $40.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives