ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones

25 questions from our users

Is aldi selling noise cancelling headphones in July 2019 Cheers

Where can I buy the foam ear covers mine are starting to deteriorate. The rest of the head phones are perfect.

I have a model LH-20 that folds. They worked great until the left side quit working. (the side with the cord) Any way to get them fixed?
Hi Miriam, Mine are the cordless Braun - which, ironically, I saw for sale again yesterday. They haven’t skipped a beat! I’d return yours. They sound faulty.

Hi, Just bought bluetooth headset yesterday, very impressed with the sound quality etc, however when paired to phone, the all the features work for phone calls (answer/ end call etc), but none of the audio features work (next track, play, pause, previous track). I have reset the phone and the headset and re-paired the device but still no go

Have they got Bluetooth? Have they got WiFi?
They are cordless and work through Bluetooth.Yes. Bluetooth.Current advertised Aldi Noise Cancelling headphones have neither Bluetooth or WiFi. NC only.

when using these headphones with the TV can others still hear the TV at a level that is ok for them?

Purchased these Jun 18, audio quality has improved compared with last year. However with noise cancelling ON there is a buzz or cracking noise at times ,like static current or a loose wire. I replaced the first set but even the replacement headphones have the same problem. Any cure? The audio quality is much better than my previous $80 headphones , it seems it doesn't actively cancel noise but instead active boosts certain tones. Anyway audio quality is clean as per me.

When are they available?

Whenever I flick the switch to turn it on so it’s sound cancelling, I get this horrible bass noise. I’ve tried charging them, but it seem to do anything. The bass noise will happen when I flick the switch and then it’ll just go silent in both ears. Any help?

I hav the basic noise cancelling BLUE TOOTH HEADPHONES. but i have forgotten how to re charge them please help. Brunie
Just plug in the usb cable to the headphones and you will see the charging light come onUse your phone charger as power supply. Will need cord to fit headphones charge socket.Thank you both so much for your suggestions. I have tried both suggestions, but no light comes on the Headphones. So I'm guessing they are faulty. I will gt in touch with Bauhn and speak with their customer service dept. Thank you both so much again for your help . Brunie

i WANT AN EXTENSION CORD FOR MY HEADPHONES.. What are the specifications I have to ask for: I purchased a SONIQ RCA Female to Female Connector and a Belkin Portable Audio Cable but one end does not fit in to the connector. What do I do?
All you need is a double ended aux cable. They are pretty cheap. The cable it comes with is 1.1m so you should look for 2 or more metres. Search eBay there are plenty of options.Shave it down if it's close, that the bad thing about these, you can find one in a store bring the headset with

How do you connect it to tv?
you need your TV to have a 3.5 jack outlet.

Would these be good for use of Pc Gaming?
I have no experience with PC gaming but if it requires plenty of bass they will do it (not so much if you have the NC turned on). If you wear them for long periods they might get a bit uncomfortable but you can move them to a different position on your ears. I expect there are plenty of other 'phones that get a bit uncomfortable too.Can not see any reason why they wouldn't be suitable. Have worn them for up to 4 hours listening to music videos and have found them to be very comfortableProper gaming headphones need to go past 40k hertz because of overlapping audio tracks. These are only 20k but most people won't here the difference.

Are these Bluetooth please
Unfortunately not Bluetooth

Cost for model AHP-192?
I don't remember exactly but around $40.

How do I charge them?.
It has a micro usb charger. They can work normally if they out of charge it just without noise cancelling, they don't take long to charge less than 1hWOW. Mine has two batteries but I've been plugging in a 3.5 Sound cable thinking this was the charging hole. Thanks to you, i went looking for a little something and when i found a little shape that could be a micro USB port I poked it with a knife and the side of the earphone flipped open. Many thanks.I charge mine thru my laptop

I bought a pair for my daughter as a Christmas gift in 2015, the past few months one side doesn't work. She has used differnt cords but still only one side works. any suggestions?
There a small switch if the headphones aren't charged it won't work you have to switch it off.If one side isn't working then either the left or right contact in the input socket inside the headphones is dirty or broken. It could even be broken or poor solder connecting the internal wire to the speakers. Clean the headphone input or ask a professional for help.

Where can I buy Brauhn head phones?
The're an Aldi special buy item so you only get them from Aldi as part of their special buys.

Hey there, we are going on long haul flight from Australia to Los Angeles how long long do the Headset last after they are charged??
Hi. Look - to be honest, I don't think that I could tell you. I really don't know because I use them on an off for shorter periods therefore charge once every couple of weeks. It could be 3 hours... it could be much longer. The last time I flew to the states a couple of years back I had my Bose QC 25s buds (I think that's the model). I flew on the Qantas A380s. I took with me a 10000 mAh battery pack, which more than easily charged them. Also, from memory, I have a feeling that the jets even had USB ports in the seats.. however, if you overload them, the circuit breaker trips (only for your seat) and can't be reset for the rest of the flight.

Can I use it on my tv?
Absolutely you can use these, or any headphones for that matter, on you TV, with or without the noise cancelling function on. Of course, your TV needs to have a headphones jack and you would probably need to get a much longer cable than the one provided. Apart from that you should have no issues.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives