Bellini BV4

Bellini BV4 Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Bellini? Claim your listing.
Jen M.
Jen M.

Where can I buy replacement filters?

leo

i bought this Bellini bv4 handheld vacuum cleaner from target nearly 12 months i have become aware lately that its not collecting all the rubbish to the vacuum glass bowl up the top its falls out of the vacuum brush back out in the floor
can you help to fix this problem to explain more clearer please ring on my mobile phone 0412584959 please
regards

Mike63
Mike63

Leo the battery on mine has failed. Now starting to do the same thing because it doesn't get enough power.

Kelly E.
Kelly E.

Is the head brush part under warranty?

Litigant

Under Australian Law, everything is under warranty when you buy. However, parts that attract more wear and tear than other parts are usually only covered by faulty workmanship warranty and not for the wear and tear. If used as per the instructions, then the head brush should last the term of the warranty.

Georgia
Georgia

Target should be ashamed not selling replacement batteries for this plastic vacuum. Don't they care?

Dianna Omomd
Dianna Omomd

are the parts replacable. the hose has split and Battery is dead. I would like to replace them

Michelle W.
Michelle W.

I don't believe any of these parts are replaceable through Bellini. However a battery shop(like battery world or similar)should be able to replace the battery. The hose...well I taped mine up with gaffa tape.

Litigant

Try Target Customer Service. Bellini is a House Brand and if you get any assistance, it should be through them. Especially the battery as they are supposed to support consumable replacement items (ie just like Bunnings with cordless power tools)

Laura
Laura

Anyone who can tell me where to buy in Victoria or order on line a battery for my Bellini cordless vacuum model BP216200D

Lizzie
Lizzie

Hi.Is this the Bellini Turbo Vacuum?

Regards Lizzie

Gagan
Gagan

What is the warranty period on this Vac? Thank you

Jean H.

I love my Bellini,but the hose in the head has split,does anyone know where i can get another hose from?

Nik
Nik

I bought mine from Godfrey's, so I would go there if I had any questions.

Jean H.

I already went there, they don't have them.

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

After only the limited time you've had it, it will still be covered by warranty, if not you are still covered under ACCC (Australian consumer law) so take it back and get them to fix it or replace it if they can't.

Kerry

What does it mean when the light on the brush comes on
Thanks Kerry

BJ_JT
BJ_JT

May I know what light? The only lights I have seen come on my unit is the head lights. I would assume though that the spin brush can't actually spin and my need to be cleaned or freed of hair.

Kerry

Thank you, I have cleaned the head and check all the tubing. The light is on the head/brush head on the right side.Thanks for your help.