Bellini BTBBH19

Bellini BTBBH19 Questions & Answers

MPN:BTBBH19
Brand Manager for Bellini? Claim your listing.
Link
Link

where do you plug the charging jack into the 3.5 stick

Cat
Cat

There should be a hole in side of the top bit, where the motor is. The red part of the vacuum. I had trouble finding it as well. Hope it helps.

Hans H.
Hans H.

What is it worth

koala
koala

Where can I purchase another battery?

Marina K.
Marina K.

My Bellini is also not charging the battery. None of the three lights stay lit while charging. The top light flashes blue for a few seconds and then goes off again.

Adrián M.
Adrián M.

My vacuum charges but it doesn't turn on, already try to clean it, any idea what could be wrong?

Dhanushka F.
Dhanushka F.

Hi I have a Bellini vacuum cleaner and accidentally I drove over the extension rod. Could u pls let me know where I could buy a new rod

Hfish S.
Hfish S.

If the cleaner is bricked due to battery is not available from the suppler will that mean all customers are legally entitled to return the cleaner for full refund?.

Upset
Upset

Not according to Target

Trevor
Trevor

My Bellini is not charging the battery. None of the three lights stay lit while charging. The top light flashes blue for a few seconds and then goes off again.

lauranceliem1510
lauranceliem1510

What type of charger fit this vacuum cleaner?

Tony W

Who is this Geoff? Target nor belini can sell me a battery. I thought parts were supposed to be available. Model BTBBH19. Never again from Target!

Dave
Dave

My handstick just stopped battery fully charged

ian m.
ian m.

Where to get a replacement Hepa Filter?

Vicky
Vicky

Hello my machine was bought 10 months ago and I wnt stay charged . Can I take it back to target and arcs her replacement on my money back please

Geoff K.

Talk/Email/Chat with Target, they will help.

nin42
nin42

Can you buy replacement battery for the Bellini

Sofe
Sofe

Where can I find a new charger or battery charger?

lara
lara

my stick vacuum won't charge

Darren K.
Darren K.

is it possible to purchase a trigger switch circuit board think it fried in a lightning storm while charging

Katrina D.

Can you purchase a replacement battery

Geoff K.

Not sure! Check with Target first, then try third party battery suppliers.

Debby C.

did you find a replacement battery please?

Katrina D.

No. I just threw out the unit.

Max D.
Max D.

The charger plug is damaged. Were
can I get a replacement?

Geoff K.

Not sure! Suggest you try the original supplier Target.

Gail
Gail

Can you purchase a spare battery with the Bellini 24V Turbo Bagless Handstick?

Debby C.

love the stick but did you find a replacement battery please?

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Bellini? Claim your listing.