Brauer Baby & Child Colic

Brauer Baby & Child Colic Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Kate G.

Kate G.asked

What happens if you give to baby a second dose before the half hour time period? Baby is 8 months old and I forgot to check the time with first dose then gave second dose but don’t know how long it was

Lee

Leeasked

Hi just wondering proper dose for 5 week old baby, comflicting doses on box and your website some say 1ml some .5ml also is it best to give before a feed or after?thanks

Jen
Jen

Hi, did you find the answer to this question as I’m asking myself the same thing?

C_P_E

C_P_Easked

I am a first time mum with an 8 week old baby suffering with colic / wind and desperate to help him! He usually starts his crying in the morning after we get out of bed, and lasts pretty much on and off all day until late afternoon/night (I’m talkind a proper windy, painful cry! Often inconsolable) Today I have been trialing infants friend - 1 dose before each feed and so far it seems to really help and brings up some wind, but not totally.

I Want to help “prevent” that wind pain and help him avoid it altogether rather than treat it once it’s already there.

Tomorrow I will start trying out brauer to compare to infants friend. The instructions say to give every half hour for up to 4 doses until symptoms abate - so this sounds like you use it after the baby already has symptoms .

Can anyone tell me - if I give him a dose first thing in the morning before his feed will it help, or each time I feed? Or should I just give him 1 dose and see how he goes.. before starting the half hourly doses?

Please any advice / info is appreciated!

buzzbelindaasked

Can you give brauer colic with infants friend? I gave him IF last feed but he is still upset and in pain 2 hours later

Shannon
Shannon

I have done that before because infants friend only worked once for my daughter & then I switched to brauers. brauers is natural so he should be okay.

Thank you!

Stacy D

Stacy Dasked

Can l add it to the milk bottle? I used to do this with infacol.

Jithutitty

Jithutittyasked

How long can we use this Brauer colic? My bub seems to settle well with this. But I am not so sure how long we have to use this.

Lisa54

Hi great to hear its working. I dont know how long to use it Id say it would be best to check with your doctor. Good luck! Lisa

Pearls

Pearlsasked

Can I give this product to much to my infant? I have been giving it everyday

Lisa54

Hi, I'd say the formula is fairly harmless but I'm not a doctor! One thing I noticed about the instructions was "Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional". So if you're worried I'd check with your doctor or midwife.