Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22 Questions & Answers

27 questions from our users

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf
Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

Vonnyasked

When I make coffee the milk doesn't go frothy, please tell me why?

Wooly

The milk frother has a little plastic wheel at the bottom of the frother flip it over and that might help

Vonny

Sorry can't see a little plastic wheel and which is the frother ?

Nella

Nellaasked

Where can I buy an S22 coffee machine in Melbourne

Nella

Nellaasked

Are grinders capsules compatible with caffitaly coffee machines

PennyK

PennyKasked

Is this machine still available in Australia and if so where please.

Wooly

Go on their website, you can call or email them, they are helpful and distribute them free Melbourne

Robert M.

Robert M.asked

Any Parts Available

Hi Robert,
Sorry for the late reply, I have just got back from holidays.
I haven't needed to replace any parts as yet, so I would guess we would need to contact the manufacturer on the availability of parts.
Regards Grant

KES

KESasked

My "milk jug rinse cycle" is not working at all. I have descaled the whole machine, but it still will not work - any suggestions?

Annie M

Annie Masked

I have S22 Bianca. Milk frother starts off okay but stops dispensing milk part way through...just bubbles and steam intermittently. Any suggestions?

Elyce

Elyceasked

not sure what’s happening but sometimes when we make a coffee it doesn’t actually taste like coffee, just taste like milk and other times it’s perfect. The machine has been cleaned and we run the pipes through and heat the machine up before using. We use the Double Shot Gloria Jeans. Not sure if it’s the machine or faulty pods? Has anyone else at this problem?

Mahmood Alkazzaz

Mahmood Alkazzazasked

Hi
I have bianca s22
When I want latte by pressing the latte button
The milk comes first then coffe !! What is the cause?

Dinkie

With my machine as long as you wait for all the lights to stop flashing and your coffee pod is in Your only press the bottom left hand button and hopefully it will work for you .Good luck

Wayne

Wayneasked

Hi team, we purchased an S22 and require a new milk jug container.
Any chances of sourcing a couple because we cannot locate any on our internet searches.
It is a gr8 machine.
Regards
Wayne

ptiva

Sorry We only have the one we're using now. ALSO it has a crack in stand part... no leaks
Will let you know if Whole machine dies.
Nice simple coffee maker but boiler seems to no longer produce those super hot drinks. Ie. good to drink immediately- no delays

Aly

Hi, I have bought replacement parts before. Try their email CaffitalyOrders@rfg.com.au

Samasheasked

I have this machine for 2 years and never had a problem till now the milk fother won’t let milk come out the coffee is find but once it’s time for the milk it turns lights off and the machine makes a beating sound I tried rescaling it but it didn’t work I looked up troubleshooting but couldn’t find an answer
please help me.

Mira

I don't have the frother.

Aly

Have you tried a factory reset?

Samashe

Thank you for your answers but I have thrown the the machine away and bought a different one

Dinkieasked

Where will I be able to get a replacement plastic tubing for the s22 milk froffer as mine went down the sink when cleaning?

Email CaffitalyOrders@rfg.com.au

JOHN D

JOHN Dasked

Hi caffitaly team, I have purchased a s22 model with a milk frother attached 1) the milk comes out lukewarm and 2) it does not froth up enough to creat a cuppacino .How do I rectify this?

Mira

Hi John, I don't have a milk frother so I have no problem.

ptiva

For milk volume - after each clean make sure milk leaver pointing at Dot (beside the milk flask). I use last button on Right side and get a 3/4 mug. If more needed I then fire top button same side...till enough vol ... then stop by pushing again.
Will flushing your milk jug into your drink improve things? Makes our drink bigger and sl hotter.
Our Coffee is always fairly hot Not scalding- just spot on 4 us if winter! Always can drink immediately. We've never Needed pre-warmed mugs?
Maybe your heater/boiler has gone. (Not sure if it has 2 or just 1 of these)
Never needed ours serviced to comment on service issues.
Good luck

Stan

Stanasked

Where do you buy descaler solution? thanks

Brisbane
Brisbane

Woolwoths and Coles both stock it. Harvey Norman where they sell coffee machines And any hardware store. Just follow the instructions on the bottle regarding dilution and quantity needed and flush through afterward.

Toni
Toni

You get the descaling solution at woolie where they have the coffee capsules, it's usually right on the bottom shelf.

Hassan  Kamkar

Hassan Kamkarasked

How to operate the machine?

jay
jay

You can view the manual for the Caffitaly S22 here: http://media.wix.com/ugd/3720c1_97e4a0e118b84e3f87959a861f0522d5.pdf

David Hardie

David Hardieasked

Where can we get pods?

Deb C
Deb C

All the Woolworths supermarkets here stock them.

Jamie
Jamie

Coles too

Malc

Malcasked

I asked a question before about making stronger cappuccino and I got an answer further to my question when you put a double shot in your cup do you have to adjust the amount of frothed milk that goes in yor cup?

monkeymumma
monkeymumma

The machine has the ability to adjust the amounts to suit so you can personalise to your own taste. I found the factory settings perfect for my cup sizes and I usually buy the strongest pods available so didn't need to do a double shot. If you are doing a double shot you would need to adjust the frothed milk amount or the cup could overflow.

Kim
Kim

You can just stop the milk when it reaches the top of your cup by pushing the same button