Cash Train

Cash Train Questions & Answers

52 questions from our users

Do cash train review loans on a weekend?
No sorry for you to get it on that day you have to have it in by lunchtime Fri it will go in Monday lunch time

Hi I applied for a loan yesterday afternoon with cash train which has been approved . It was before 1pm when it was done . Just curious to know if I will be getting money today at some point even thought it’s saturday ? I also bank with ANZ . Please let me know .

I thought it was same day payment? I'm with ANZ my loan got approved at 1pm still not in and I just seen that I had to wait up to 2 business days surely that isn't true
They send the money once approved (11am for me QLD time). I'm with ING and it was there the next morning

Do you help people out in any situation

My cash train loan was funded on Friday. Monday funds still haven't arrived. Bank is saying that it would have been processed straight away. Someone has stuffed up. Any suggestions?

Hi I usually have two cash trains loans one is a 9 months one other 3 month. Finish paying 3 month of this week is it possible to have 2 9 months ones? Thanks
Hi Nat, my suggestion is to give us a call on 08 9420 1480 :)

How long till i get my money i got approved at 5pm Monday and no money yet im with ANZ.? Please help

Hi I got approved for a cash train loan before 11am Perth time or 1pm Sydney time today (thursday) I bank with NAB any idea when I could see the funds in my account?
Definitely in a few minutes or an hour the latest I bank with nab too good luck

I have applied for a loan it says funded but it’s not in my bank account yet how long does it take once says funded? I’m with commonwealth and it’s 12.15pm Tuesday. Thank you
Can you tell me how long it took?

I need to give details of previous loan before being accepted. How do I forward the information?

once it says funded that means it will be in my account? I dont think I signed a contract yet
You sign the contract whilst completing the application

I applied for a loan I was just wondering how it was going?
You can check the status of your application onlineCan you please tell me I'm getting the loan

i applied before 8am on friday the 29 of june and i was hoping that i could get a response on an estimated time frame i can expect. your advert says "same day cash loans" and its now 1:15pm i really need to know before close of business. Please respond, this is the second time i have contacted you.
Hi Terry, please send your full name and date of birth to reviews@cashtrain.com.au and l will forward your enquiry to the correct department.

Approved 5:15pm Friday application says funded will I receive this tomorrow?(Saturday) I am withNAB

How longs it take too know if you've been approved or not?

Can you pay a loan back quicker than stated?
Yes, but sometimes there is a penalty fee involved. Some lenders do this. But you’ll have to confirm with your lender. It’s called an Early Repayment Option.

If i applied in store on Friday, got approved on Saturday when would the funds be clear in my account? Monday night or Tuesday morning, And would you know the time it would clear? Am waiting for the funds to purchase a motor vehicle.

How do you cancel your application for a loan?
Ring them to have application cancelled and email. I haven't ever cancelled because it a good service when in need

Has anyone even applied on a Friday and been approved receiving funds on Saturday or do u have to wait until Monday ?
What was your outcome? I am wondering the same thing.I had to contact them on Tuesday because they didn’t process it on Friday , Monday was a public holiday but they did say it should have been in my account Saturday but wasn’t.

I have one payment due next fortnight can I make it early today so I am eligible for another loan if required?
Hi Peter, every customer is individual and unfortunately this is not a question that can be answered yes or no. My suggestion is to call our customer care department on 08 9420 1480 and have a chat with one of our friendly staff.

Get an answer from our members and Cash Train representatives