2Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm Questions & Answers

Nii
Nii

I bought meladerm in August 2021, the expiry dates on the bottom are erased ..
How do I know they are still in date for use?

Luxmi E.
Luxmi E.

Can we used melladerm for life long …I have been using it for the past 1 year?

Riya K
Riya K

I received Meladerm cream but the bottle is white but I see the bottle in the website is dark blue. Why the colour of the bottle is not as shown on the website.

Very Satisfied Customer

The bottle used to be white but was changed to blue some time ago. Perhaps they are “using up” old bottle stock. I’m sure the cream itself is just fine—they are a small and very conscientious company. The product is excellent. I have used it for many years.

ANNE
ANNE

Where can you get this in South Australia

Ji Yon W.
Ji Yon W.

Can you use this for hyperpigmentation on eyelids?

Very Satisfied Customer

This is extremely gentle and has no fragrance. I have not used it on my eyelids, but I would feel comfortable using it there if that was where I had pigmentation.

Civant
Civant   DM

Hi Ji Yon. We do not suggest applying Meladerm on the eyelids or lips.

Johanna
Johanna

Does this cream help diminish age spots and/or keratosis?

Mamadou
Mamadou

I'm not sure about that but it helped me a lot to reduce my dark spots or pigmented black spots. it gives me great skin.

Yesser
Yesser

How I can buy the products in Australia please?

Nadine

Is the date on the bottom of the Civant Meladerm the date made or the date use by?

My other containers the product has been white with no to little smell. My last the product is tan and has a smell. Is this still good to use?

[Contact Details Removed]

Beth
Beth

Hi
It’s the expiry date! Mine looks very normal and has a a very light scent.

Mitzie M.
Mitzie M.

Where can i buy this product?

April C.
April C.

Can I use meladerm daily for long term? I like how this works but the sun tends to bring my melasma back easily so I was wondering if I can use this daily all the time forever basically? Will it thin my skin or is it safe?

Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.

Cost?

Mike
Mike

Hi, I live in Australia, so there's currency difference and I pay transport, but the price is close to 50 American dollars, for 1 container (50ml)

Shakib N.
Shakib N.

How much money they cost?

sideshini w.
sideshini w.

Hi i am from victoria in australia .how can i buy this product? I have used one of this.but i dont remember that how did i purchase. And why does it have different prices ?

Danielle B.
Danielle B.

I am using Epiduo gel for acne at night before bed. Can I use Meladerm for my hyperpigmentation in the morning, or will the two interact badly?

IYIOLA EMMANUEL
IYIOLA EMMANUEL

I am not sure. I only use meladerm. But i think since you are using them at 2 different times then it should be fine.

Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.

Does it have alpha hydroxy acid?

Mataniu
Mataniu

Hello,

I am from New Zealand, how and where can I buy this online.

Kind regards,

Mata.

Anusheel S.

You can shop online at the civant website..

Anita B.

Hi ordered meladerm cream. I tried to track my package ,it show wrong tracking number. But I received one mail and they mentioned your order has been shipped. But, I haven’t received yet.

Anusheel S.

Try emailing them, they are pretty fast to respond
Gud luck..

Anita B.

I mailed them more than 3 times but no response.

Anita B.

Could you please help me.

Maureen F.

Does this fade freckles on my face?

Anusheel S.

It helped me with my melasma...

What exactly is melasma?

bhumi l.
bhumi l.

After meladerm I apply moisturizer and sunscreen after 20 mins...and still it balls up. Cam anybody help me?

Can I use Meladerm Cream to all over my face

Ashauntike W.
Ashauntike W.

Yes, you can. I use it as my moisturizer as well. In the beginning I used it as a spot treatment but shortly after, I started using it all over my face and it helps to even out the skin tone.

Kaur

Awesome thank you very much:) looking forward into

Maureen F.

Does this fade freckles,fade them or get rid of them completely?

SSM
SSM

I do not think it will get rid of them completely, you may notice a bit if fading with continuous use

Maureen F.

Thanks,has anyone else used this product to fade freckles?

Get an answer from our members and Civant representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Civant Meladerm is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.