Coles Smart Buy Laundry Liquid

Coles Smart Buy Laundry Liquid Questions & Answers

Jenny G.
Jenny G.

Where to buy - not available Coles Edgecliff or Coles Westfield Bondi Junction.

Peter C.

skye

what r the ingredients

Gail M.
Gail M.

Why has Coles liquid scent become so strong? I can't stand the smell it is too strong so I will no longer be using it.

Felicity B.

That's a shame you won't be using the product anymore . I love the smell and the product. I have not noticed the smell being stronger though.

Coffee is good

I bought two boxes of the lemon fresh 4kilo last shop and they were different in scent and one box of powder had blue flex were the other had hardly any scent and no blue flex. Has any one else bought boxes like this ?

Felicity B.

I just looked at my Coles powder just now and I have noticed not much blue flex in this box. Not sure if we both just got a less blue flex batch. I suppose it is hard for them to distribute the blue flex evenly per box. I still have no problems with the washing performance from the washing powder.

Coffee is good

The texture was also different one was soft like damp kinda like fab laundry powder and the other like dry more free flowing like cold power.

Macca the Roadworker
Macca the Roadworker

Can the powder be used in frontloaders as well

Andrew runamuck
Andrew runamuck

Can you use Coles lemon fresh laundry liquid for soaking for clothes

Debra S

Yes I soak mine in the machine overnight I find most Coles brand Laundry powders and liquid good. Do what I do soak overnight medium to hot do a short cycle next day hope that helps

Coffee is good

What do coles ultra liquid capsules smell like and are they any good?

Debra S

Used them more gimmicky but good

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives