Espressotoria Capino

Espressotoria Capino Questions & Answers

190 questions from our users

Jean M.

Jean M.asked

Can you use most capsules with this machine as when I put my pods in they keep falling straight through?

Greg M.

Greg M.asked

does anyone else have a problem with the pod just dropping right through when trying to use it
its bloody agravating

Narelle

Narelleasked

Hi my coffee machine is spitting coffee granules into my coffee and making it undrinkable. I have descaled and flush regularly. Is there any way of opening to see if there is a build up of old coffee not being flushed through machine properly.

Roy L.

Roy L.asked

We are on our second machine as the first one was leaking, now the second is leaking too. Is this fixable?

pdwebb8

pdwebb8asked

Milk frother

Margaret S.

Margaret S.asked

Why is half my coffee ending up in the capsule receiver

Jac

Sounds like it needs to be descaled, you must have a blockage. You can purchase descaling kits from Woolworths to flush it through.

Anne Bell

Anne Bellasked

I have a new machine that I kept in the box for a long time, so I no longer have the receipt. It does not pierce the pods at all on the receiving side - the side closest to where the coffee comes out. Yes, I am using the correct pods; I bought this one for work and have the exact same machine at home.
Anne Bell
Adelaide

skitrees
skitrees

their customer service was brilliant so contact them, as they may still help you.

Jac

Do you hear a click when you close the lid after putting the capsule in? This is the piercing noise. Try to close it harder and if that doesn't work, ring customer service.

Enass M.

Enass M.asked

Is this coffee machine still available?

Greg P.
Greg P.

The Espressotoria Capino machine is sold at both Coles and Woolworths. Retail price AUD$99. It's often available at half price. It's on sale at Woolworths supermarkets in my region of NSW, today only for $50 if you buy 6 packs of Vittoria pods, the machine is free. Sale ends today, Tuesday 17th December 2019.

Mahwish K.
Mahwish K.

the sale is going on until the 1st of Jan 2020. I just got my coffee machine for free today from Woolworths after buying 6 pack of the capsules.

Peter B.asked

I bought this machine today I have read the instructions. When I place the capsule in it keeps falling straight to the collection bin. What am I doing wrong?
Peter Browne @. Marayong

D J.

When you drop the pod in, they only just make contact, so do it gently.
Otherwise take it back to the shop & swap it.
I just ditched my faulty one & got another, begrudgingly got the same model & ONLY cause it was free with 7 boxes of pods purchased!

D J.

...& I'm now leaving the plunger open on my new machine after use. This may or may not prevent the seal from losing form, which killed my old one!

Peter B.

Thank you for your reply DJ. I returned it to Woolworths & they defunded my payment without question. They have a sale on at the moment if you buy
6 packs of 12 Vittoria capsules they give a free you a machine worth $99. for free.
Top value.

Kate

Kateasked

Hi, are you going to have reusable coffee capsules. I hate the waste of the plastic pods, other machines have already compatible reusable options. This is the reason I am seriously considering buying a different machine. Kate

Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I would love this too. I have stopped using mine for this reason. May have to buy something else too

Shane

Shaneasked

there are granules of coffee in coffee are pod is pieced tastes terrible

Ron

Ronasked

Can I use ALDI capsules in the Espressotoria Capino

CJS
CJS

No there are just to big
I'm trying to find if any other ones with work

Denise H.

Denise H.asked

Why is my Espressotoria machine leaking coffee from the bottom?

Kirsty Loagasked

Our machine has nothing coming out when we press either of the buttons.has been playing up on and off for a couple of months. only 20 months old. water is full did a backlash ( now won't let any water commute out in any form). disappointed as still have 3 fresh packets of pods..

Holly Wood
Holly Wood

Do both ends of the pod have holes pierced after lowering the "arm"?

Kirsty Loag

it is pierced the whole way around.. not on the bottom of the capsule but assuming that's not what you mean..

any answer?

Karyn B.asked

My machine seems to be working perfectly fine. Bought it yesterday. My coffee is very weak though. Even doing a double shot i.e 1 single pour followed immediately by another??

John Quirk

I find that I get a good cup of coffee by using 3 capsules and pressing the full cup button each time.

Pixi

Hi, my understanding is if you do a second pour with same pod it'll water it down more. Also which capsules are you using? I'm don't drink strong coffee however my other likes strong coffee. He uses Cafe aurora espresso. 1 pour of cup on right.Capsule is black with white band across the middle. Box looks the same. I'd recommend checking their website. If no luck there contact them. They'll recommend which one is strongest. A phone call is probably your better option if you can. Easier to ask all questions at once.

Karyn B.

Thanks for the tips will give it try.

Pixiasked

Hi I recently purchased Capino machine to replace my 3 yr old Capino. I now know it's the plastic piece that Pierce's bottom of the capsule. Frustrating though As this was the only thing wrong with my machine. My old machine came with a milk frother which to be honest it's useless. Luke warm, more froth than actual milk came out. Now I use button on left, fill up rest of cup with milk, give it a stir and into microwave. Whilst it's not a cappucino milk is lovely and hot, not all froth.

tiwinola

tiwinolaasked

Why does Coffee Machine leas water when making coffee

Athina Solopitiasasked

What capsules does this machine take other than what it shows on the box

Jan W.
Jan W.

That's pretty much it. It is a Vittoria specific machine. Nespresso pods are too small and fall through.

Dianne
Dianne

Oh was hoping it would take Nespresso. Thanks for answering what I would have been asking.

kotton

kottonasked

Many questions about the disc not piercing the pods properly and causing the water to leak into the waste pod tray. But I see the espressotoria people never address this common problem. Best resolution is to throw this crap machine out and buy a better one.

Pixi

I have recently bought the same machine again as I was experiencing this issue. I put this down to age of my machine. It was 3 years old, used several times daily. We looked at buying a different machine. Decided to stay with what we knew.

John Quirk

Haven't had my machine all that long., So far no problem with piercing and leakage. John Quirk

ashasked

we have just purchased this machine, set up according to instructions and the right capsules, every time we put the capsules in they just fall into the bottom??? why aren’t they staying in place

John Quirk

If your machine is the Capino Espressotoria system and you are sure you have the right capsules then the unit is faulty and should be returned. JQ

ash

how do i return? i brought from coles but no recite threw that out long ago

Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.

You have the wrong pods. It has to be the pods that are the same brand, not nespresso, not vittoria, but the espressotoria ones.

Get an answer from our members and Espressotoria representatives