Everten Online Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

bill s.

bill s.asked

Why am I unable to trace the order for my knives I have paid for? why do you blame a virus for your slow service now? will never deal with everten again,this is my second attempt for buying goods from you and disappointed every time!

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Bill, thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. So we can track your order for you please send us an email at enquiries@evertengroup.com.au with your email address/order number and we’d be happy to assist you further in tracking your parcel. Have a good Saturday afternoon. The Everten Love To Cook Team

Pat H.

Pat H.asked

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Pat,
We currently only ship within Australia and New Zealand

helen m.

helen m.asked

Is Everten an Australia. Company?
Im interested in odering an Ashdene poppy cup and sauser set. I live in Victoria.

Everten C.Everten Online

Hi Helen, yes we are an Australian family business and are located in Sydney and ship all across Australia & New Zealand. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
Kind regards,
The Love To Cook Team

Tanina O
Tanina O

I believe they are Helen. And what I forgot to mention in my review is that they packaged the items really well, using recyclable materials.

Laima

Laimaasked

Am looking to buy a wedding gift for my neice, who now lives in the Sydney area. I am in Toronto, Canada. If the present does not suit her needs, what is your return policy of goods? How is a refund handled? Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Everten Online representatives