Fundo Questions & Answers

Candy

Candyasked

Have been approved but no funds in account. Its been 2 days

Fundo T.Fundo

Hi Candy, Can you please provide your full name or email us at hello@fundo.com.au. I'll look into this straight away for you.

Justmeasked

It’s now been 3 days since I was approved and received messages saying my cash would arrive within 60 minutes. My bank details are correct. My first payment is due tomorrow so looks like I’ll be making a payment on my account before I even receive the money. No one has answered my Enquiries! Wish I hadn’t bothered at all! Applied for the emergency cash because it was an actual emergency and your big selling point is that it’s all over and done in 60 minutes. Very cranky!

kitz

I wish i could send screenshots of the transactional based situation from my end. They were very efficient. I do know over weekend it makes it super challenging because you’ll be conditionally approved until business hours. First payments arent supposed to be 3 days away? Did you select your first pay cycle? Did you ring your bank at all? Im not happy for you either, that isnt fair at all and im super sorry.

Justme

I spoke to customer service and was told if it was approved between their business hours it would be paid within 60 minutes. It was approved at 11am. 12pm I received an email saying their finance department had released the funds. I was told to give my next pay date and they selected when my first payment would be. I don’t need to ring my bank because my bank isn’t the problem. I send funds between different banks every week and the funds are there instantly. My bank details are correct. So everything on my end is fine. I only applied because I unexpectedly ended up in hospital and needed the funds for that but because I still haven’t received the money I’ve now had to look for other desperate means. Very frustrating. Thanks for your answer.

may
may

Hello,
Did you ever end up receiving your funds?

Justmeasked

I got approved yesterday at 11am and I’ve received 4 messages saying my funds would be available in 60 minutes. That was 24 hours ago and still no money. It’s not my bank because I send and receive money between banks immediately. What gives?

kitz

Thats so strange. I always get mine within the hour and if anything pretty much instant. Double check the details asap, ring the designated bank as well as email fundo - they are good at responses. This is not normal at al

Justme

Judging by the other questions above, it is pretty normal it appears

Fundo T.Fundo

I can see this has been addressed in another thread and since resolved. Thanks for sharing Justme!

Trinity M.

Trinity M.asked

Will I get approve stright away

Bilal J.
Bilal J.

You have a good chance they will help u out either way

Fundo T.Fundo

I trust this has since been addressed, but for the benefit of others, it depends on the application. We will always work with you and help where we are able to. We look forward to working with you!

Nimojan

Nimojanasked

What for

Fundo T.Fundo

Hey Nimojan! Sorry, what's the question? Cheers, Fundo.

Tamara W.

Tamara W.asked

Hi I applied and was approved on Fri evening but still haven't received my funds

Fundo T.Fundo

Hi Tamara, I trust this has since been resolved! Thanks for sharing your question :)

Kelly F.

Kelly F.asked

I was approved for a loan, signed my contact and received two sms messages from them but never received the funds. I cannot find a contact phone number or an email address for them. It seem odd that they didn't email me a copy of the completed contract. Does anyone have a contract number for fundo? Thank you.

Justme

I’m in the same boat. Did you ever receive your funds? If so, how long did it take? It’s been 3 days and no money or word from them since I was approved

Fundo T.Fundo

Hi Kelly, I trust this has now been resolved. For the benefit of others, here our contact details - 02 9138 7875 or email us at hello@fundo.com.au.

Saia

Saiaasked

Where do I sign for my loan

Fundo T.Fundo

Hi Saia, I trust this has now been resolved, thanks!

John

Johnasked

Got told all approved and funds transferred in 60 mins, this was in early part of the day. 17 hours later, no money? I know NAB processing that money every hour up till 10pm. What’s with this?

Not Happy Fundo
Not Happy Fundo

Hi John, from my experience they are legit, but the promise of funds within an hour / day is a total sham, both times I loaned "technical difficulties" stopped the transfer of money and took about a week. For a business with such limited resources this makes more sense, but it's not competitive to say they small loans take longer.

Fundo T.Fundo

Hi John, thanks for sharing. I trust this has since been resolved. Thanks, Fundo :)

Heath S.

Heath S.asked

Whats the contact number as i been approved and no money

IMBA

You applied and ddnt get money?

IMBA

Or you asking about my contact number?

Fundo T.Fundo

We trust this has been resolved, but for the benefit of others, our contact details are: 02 9138 7875 or email us at hello@fundo.com.au Cheers, Fundo.

Get an answer from our members and Fundo representatives

Other Short Term Loans