Greater Bank Questions & Answers

Online, Branches (See All)
Listing monitored by Greater Bank

6 questions from our users

Enid L
Enid Lasked
Branches

Is there a greater bank in Western Australia

Greater BankGreater BankSend a private message

Hey Enid - no, all of our branches are based on the East Coast, but our customers are able to bank anywhere around the clock via online banking or our app. Hope this helps! ^SG

Laurieasked
Greater Bank

Whose ridiculous idea was it to discontinue with passbooks?

Laurie

If this is an attitude to a reasonable question then it is time I took my business with Greater bank elsewhere (cash accounts around $400,000.00 and monthly deposits of $30,000.00)

Lea
Leaasked
Greater Bank

Can your bank set up a 6mth term deposit account with an initial deposit of $400.00 and allow me to deposit automatic online weekly or fortnightly deposits from my Commonwealth Banking into the term deposit over the 6 monthly period

Lewis Shepherd
Lewis Shepherdasked
Online

I done a wallet Wizard loan at 6:30 this morning I was wondering if it will be in my account today

Fired Up
Fired Up

What was the outcome?

brian
brianasked
Greater Bank

Is anyone aware when this credit union turned into greater bank?

Loz
Loz

Yes. It's changed around May 2016. I'm sure that's when it happened.

Hannah
Hannahasked
Greater Bank

I got $27 interest for the previous month on my bonus saver, then came up minus $13 for tax W/HOLD, just wondering what that means and why it took $13?

eardley