Greater Bank Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Laurie

Laurieasked

Greater Bank

Whose ridiculous idea was it to discontinue with passbooks?

Lea

Leaasked

Greater Bank

Can your bank set up a 6mth term deposit account with an initial deposit of $400.00 and allow me to deposit automatic online weekly or fortnightly deposits from my Commonwealth Banking into the term deposit over the 6 monthly period

Lewis Shepherd

Lewis Shepherdasked

Online

I done a wallet Wizard loan at 6:30 this morning I was wondering if it will be in my account today

Fired Up
Fired Up

What was the outcome?

brian

brianasked

Greater Bank

Is anyone aware when this credit union turned into greater bank?

Loz
Loz

Yes. It's changed around May 2016. I'm sure that's when it happened.

Hannah

Hannahasked

Greater Bank

I got $27 interest for the previous month on my bonus saver, then came up minus $13 for tax W/HOLD, just wondering what that means and why it took $13?

eardley
eardley

They haven't recorded (or haven't got) your Tax File Number

I had this with another institution, who had not recorded my Tax File Number correctly.
Go and see them with your Tax File Number, and ask politely if they can refund the withholding tax?
Say your not sure if you made a mistake with the number , or they typed it in wrong.
I managed to get the Withholding back.

My approach is to treat everyone as I want to be treated - seems to work.

So "If you see someone without a SMILE, give them one". ******* It costs nothing