Haier HWF75AW2

7 questions from our users

Matty C.
Matty C.asked
HWF75AW2

I'm looking at buying one of these, can someone please tell me if it has an end of cycle audible tone, i've read a lot of people saying it only comes up saying end on the display but not audible tone?

Vishaal P.
Vishaal P.

I haven't heard it making any sounds but you could always put a timer alarm on your Google nest hub for the cycle time

Mrs Smith
Mrs Smith

Yes it beeps. Please read reviews before buying. We've had no end of trouble with ours and now have an electrolux. Good luck

Pawan Khadka
Pawan Khadkaasked
HWF75AW2

Hi, My machine flases lock signal in screen, is spins and pauses but coulnt stop . what should be the possible solution

Doneyasked
HWF75AW2

Product says it has child lock. Does that mean you just cannot open the door or does it deactivate all buttons as well? Toddler is obsessed with pressing buttons and may be responsible for our need to replace the current one.

Reviewer R.

Why can’t you just ring Haier ?

Doney

Clearly because i thought that someone here would have an answer.

Robyn
Robynasked
HWF75AW2

We have the HWF75AW2 7.5kg front loader, purchased new in 30th Nov 2019. Our machine has started not spinning properly (we are using the same program we have used many times). Also today my husband put a load of washing on, some hours later.. I went to hang it out. I opened the door & water poured out. The machine seemed to be on pause, which was not how my husband set it & it allowed me to open the door. We are wondering if there might be a circuit board/programing fault?

big ugs
big ugsasked
HWF75AW2

What country makes this machine?

I bet Haier would know

Ashy
Ashyasked
HWF75AW2

Does this machine have a sanitize option to sanitize clothes thanks

Hermawan
Hermawanasked
HWF75AW2

Anybody has been using this washer for a long-term can give me advice how reliable this Haier HWF75AW2 washing machine?

See all Haier HWF75AW Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Haier HWF75AW2