Happy Hormones Capsules

19 questions from our users

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Leanne F.
Leanne F.asked
Capsules

could you please let me know what ingredients are in this product

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Leanne, Happy Hormones is made up of 11 ingredients. If you follow this link all the ingredients are listed. https://happyhealthyyou.com.au/products/happy-hormones-150g

Shenay asked
Capsules

I suffer from hot flushes/sleepiness nights , would it help me sleep thru as I am suffering waking up 5-6 times every night

Charmaine Smith
Charmaine Smith

Hi Shenay, I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and I felt the difference within the first few days. My hot flushes are few and far between, I sleep well and my mood swings are heaps better. No weight gain whatsoever.

Shenay asked
Capsules

I suffer with hot flushes often especially at nights waking up every hour , will it help me sleep thru ?
And does it make you gain weight ?

Kirthana M
Kirthana M

Hi Shenay, I’ve only been on Happy Hormones capsules for 2 months, but they have reduced my night sweats quite noticeably , which in turn stops me waking up that often through the night. I still have nights of insomnia, but when I do finally manage to fall asleep, I sleep right through. i also take Happy Turmeric and Happy Calm , so I can’t say for definite which one of these is helping with the sleep. As for weight gain, haven’t noticed any so far. Hope this helps.

Shenay

How many capsules do you take per day ?
Do you take them in the morning or night ?

Shenay

Can you take 1 capsule per day ?
And do you take them in the morning or night ?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Capsules

Hi, I suffer from sore joints, restless leg syndrome and have starting getting the occasional hot flash. Can you please tell me what might help with these. Thankyou

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Drop our team an email and we can best advise you from there Amanda. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Jom
Jomasked
Capsules

I have had a ablation a few tears ago & no longer have a menstrual cycle. Have any of your clients experienced a return of their cycle taking HH. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Not after an ablation Jom. We see cycles return however with women who have amenorrhea.

Cozzi
Cozziasked
Capsules

do you have the 60 hard capsules bottle for me to try.

Margaret Mcgilvray
Margaret Mcgilvrayasked
Capsules

I am wanting to try for the first time but cannot afford all the extras is it ok if I just take the capsules
Thankyou

SharonL
SharonL

Hi Margaret, have you done the online questionnaire? It helps you workout where things are out of whack. I had bloating so that’s why I also bought the Turmeric as well as the tablets. I added the liver detox later. If you do the questionnaire it explains what you need and why. They have a lot of good information for you to refer to. Perhaps you could message them and ask them for their recommendation as to what will be the most effective way for you to start and what would help you the most.
All the best, I hope this helps. Sharon

Thankyou Sharon

I have done the online assessment and you says turmeric and liver detox aswell ax tablets x

Bella D.
Bella D.asked
Capsules

Hi I was just wondering if anyone on here takes the happy hormone capsules to help with endometriosis + polycystic ovaries pain as I have just ordered some?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Bella, If you can send us an email with your full history our practitioner team can advise you accordingly. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

ROS
ROSasked
Capsules

Has Happy Hormone tablets helped with pimples at all? Im 27 and among other Hormonal issues i am now getting pimples when i never used to

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Ros. Usually there is a hormonal component to Acne. But there are other factors as well including diet, digestion and nutrient deficiencies. We do have a protocol to follow if you are interested. www.happyhealthyyou.com.au/blogs/articles/adult-acne

Michelle S.
Michelle S.asked
Capsules

I have been taking HH for 2 days I am starting on 1 tablet per day as I tend to be very re-active to medications.
Today I feel like I’m in a complete fog, fuzzy head and just generally feel weird.
Is this normal?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Michelle. This site is probably not the best site for any questions about taking Happy Hormones as it is an external site. If you drop our online practitioner team and email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au they can better answer all your questions. It is quite normal however at the start to feel changes as Happy Hormones sets about balancing your system.

veronica
veronicaasked
Capsules

Is it ok to take HH with my Mirena?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes its fine Veronica but you will always have a tendency to imbalance while it remains. If you need assistance with any other symptoms you can contact our support team at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Debh
Debhasked
Capsules

Do happy hormones have any side effects when taking with antidepressants

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

No Deb. Completely different mechanisms of action.

Gwanny
Gwannyasked
Capsules

sorry forgot to ask, generally how long to feel a difference :-)

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Every lady is different and it depends on the degree of the imbalance along with the changes you make with your diet and lifestyle. This is key as without changing why the imbalance occurred in the first place your body will revert once you stop taking Happy Hormones. Happy Hormones is simply a tool or catalyst to help your body balance. Combine this would all our other wellness advice and your health will improve on many levels. Our team of health professionals are available to support you with your individual health journey.

Gwanny
Gwannyasked
Capsules

is there tooo much you can take, I am 65 and take 4 daily but still very lethargic.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

We suggest to just give the products 3 months to feel all the changes. Remember energy can be complex with many causes such as iron deficiency, thyroid issues, b12 levels and even viral complications.

kkat
kkatasked
Capsules

What are the ingredients in the tablets?

Marymoo

Can I suggest you get on their web page a research. All information is there.

Sunnyinqld
Sunnyinqld

Ingredients are all listed on their web site.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Here is the link to the website KAT. We have a live chat and full team of professionals happy to help. If you navigate to the products page the ingredients are listed for each product.

Jacqueline
Jacquelineasked
Capsules

How long before I notice it working?

Marymoo

You need to contact HH. I am not an expert on their product.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Every lady is different Jacqueline. It depends on the degree of imbalance and the changes you implement that may have been triggering the imbalance in the first place. We have a full team of health professionals online and in the groups that can assist you with your personal health journey and we offer all this support for free as part of our education support program.

Leanne
Leanneasked
Capsules

Hello, l'm 52 years old, and suffer terribly of hot flushes, fatique, and trouble sleeping, l do have rheumatoid arthritis, depression as well, which l take medication for.. Is HH a natural product, as my mum has had breast twice, and had a mastectomy last time, so l very weary of hormone products.. l hope to hear from you soon. If you need more info on my medications, l will happily let you know.. Thanks Leanne

RosW
RosW

Hi Leanne,
I have been on HH for a couple of years now, and it has helped reduce my symtoms but i still do get hot flushes etc. I am also a breast cancer survivor so did speak to my GP before commencing. In my case my GP gave the all clear (she hasn't done so with other products) but i suggest asking your own doctor as despite the breast cancer history, which in my case was hormone receptive, all cancers are different and so are your individual health characterisitcs. I suggest priniting off the ingredient list from the HH website and taking it along to your GP.
Good luck!
Ros.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Leanne. HH is a natural product and does not contain any hormones. Actually we are quite anti hormone. Sounds as if you have quite a lot going on with your health and we can support you through this health journey with our online health professionals. I would encourage you to reach out to us via the website www.happyhealthyyou.com.au and join our groups with over 200,000 ladies supporting and giving real life experiences with their health. Its a supportive, informative and free experience we offer for ladies to be part of a community to discuss their health concerns.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives