Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series

48 questions from our users

Deb

Debasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

I have had my hisense 4 door now for a little over 5 years and never had any problems whatsoever, until now. In fact most new visitors to my hime always make comment On what a lovely looking fridge it is. I did recently move house and since then every few days I find a water puddle coming out from under the fridge. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Ali

Aliasked

HR6CDFF 512L French Door

The Fridge turns off shortly after plugging in and starting up. Anyone experienced the same issue? What could be the problem? Anything I can do?

Kaz

Kazasked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Why don't the fridge doors shut when I gently push

Reviewer R.

Did you get someone to ring the company for help?

Alex F.asked

HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Where is the sensor switch for freezer doors located?
1 side works normal whilst the other side the light is blinking on and off constantly when door opens?

Hisense would know

Alex F.

Really? Wow I'd never have guessed that was a possibility... LOL.
( They're sending a technician to repair it under warranty )
Thank you for you non informative reply.

Reviewer R.

Obviously you didn’t think of it until I posted the only reply which means you would have still be waiting for a reply. LOL.
I am so glad my ‘non information’ was ....‘informative’.

G D.

G D.asked

Why does an Inverter Fridge have only 3 Star Energy Rating and not 4 Star

Reviewer R.

What answer did you get when you contacted them directly?

Julie Vasked

695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

Brought in July 2017 so of course my 3 year warranty is over. In the last few months I have noticed puddles of water at the foot of the fridge. Could not work out why as fridge and freezer was working well. Now all of sudden fridge is not cooling but the freezer is fine. Have you an thoughts on where we should check.

d z.
d z.

hi,julie, I think you fridge has same problem.my fridge compressor is working ,but won’t get cooler, because somewhere leaking, it’s hard to find,and cost a lot to repair!your fridge just over warranty,you should still cover by warranty,no one buy something expect broken just after warranty!call consumer affairs to complain.sorry can’t help you out!

Thanks shall do

Lyn H
Lyn H

Hi Julie, how did you go with your frig? I think Im in the same boat as you

BPlumasked

HR6CDFF 512L French Door

HI I have an F2 error on my Hiesense french door fridge/freezer/cool box - can you advise what this means and how to correct it as my fridge is not cold inside anymore? Thanks

Reviewer R.

Just contact them for immediate answer

BPlum

Got it sorted, my husband took the inside panel off and discovered that the wire was snapped off, strange but it was also all frozen over and black stuff over the grill element. Thank goodness he’s great at fixing stuff - he soldered the wire and sealed them all so no more water can touch them - he said reconnects for the fan - the fan wasn’t working he said hence the f2 error.

S E G

S E Gasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GB (Black)

I cannot work out how to change the temperature of the different areas. I have tried pressing the padlock, holding it down for 15 seconds but still nothing. Please help me with this

ARIES
ARIES

John t

John t asked

What does F1 mean on temperature display

Not using again

Not using againasked

670L French Door HR6CDFF670S (Stainless Steel)

Hi there, my fridge area doesn’t work and I keep getting F1 error. Does anyone know what it means?

Yvmv

Yvmvasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512S (Stainless Steel)

My hisense fridge is very hot one side.you can't even stand close to that side what is the problem?

Sonya F.

Sonya F.asked

695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

It's a great looking fridge but we are. Having trouble with the right hand door on the fridge not staying open no matter what we do. It's so annoying because we can't open the right hand crisper or the large eco fresh pantry drawer...(The very thing we loved most about it)
I see this seems to be a common issue with this fridge in the black, white and stainless.

Love to know if anyone has been able to overcome the same issue. Cheers

tom webb
tom webb

yes, many people have had the same problem with this.
i got in touch with HiSense and had a 'verbal' battle with them before they got a local service agent to come have a look at it.
HiSense must have told him the cause because he came with the required replacement part which was a spring 'thing' that sits in the top hinge cover of the offending door and it was fixed in less than 10 minutes and was covered by warranty.
upon saying that, a couple of years later the fridge section stopped cooling, the freezer section was still working ok but not cooling the fridge, I had to keep placing bags of ice in the fridge section to keep the stuff cold while a new part was ordered, this took 8 weeks to arrive and in the meantime I kept replacing the bags of ice. when the replacement part arrived it took about half an hour or so to practically 'strip' the fridge to get to the part, funny but the replacement part only cost about $3:50 according to the service guy, just thought you should be aware of that problem might occur.
after all said and done, it is a good unit, and spacious, and HiSense did look after me in regards to repairs
regards and best of luck with repairs
Thomas Webb (Geraldton W.A) ewebaccess@bigpond.com

Kellie

Kellieasked

Hi all,
Does anyone know how to change my fridge temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Someone has pressed something and it's reading Fahrenheit.

cranky
cranky

I have just called regarding the same question - hold the holiday button for three seconds. They really should mention that in the instruction manual!

Kerby

Kerbyasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Hi we recently cracked one of the lower freezer door glass panels (LHS) are we able to buy a replacement and is it easy to replace

Thanks keith

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Bono

Bonoasked

670L French Door HR6CDFF670S (Stainless Steel)

Bom J - Keen to hear how you feel 2 months on after turning your fridge on.
We are a family of 5 and looking at this one particularly because of the programmable zone.
Still a winner?

Bom J
Bom J

yes i love it. I use the programmable zone as extra freezer and it is exactly what i need- extra freezer space. And i love to be able to put small stuff at the door of the freezer, very convenient. Very happy with the price too when compare with similar fridge at $3k. Love the smooth doors, dislike those door handles on some expensive fridge.

Lynda L.

Lynda L.asked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GB (Black)

What is the energy rating on this fridge

Shekher A.

Shekher A.asked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

The inside middle panel that divides the two compartments of the freezer is burning hot . One side of the fridge is very hot too. Also the f2 error displays . What is this?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

having problem unlocking temperature settings, can't change the temperature in the fridge. The fridge has been fixed before, replacement of computer board in the back of the fridge a few mths ago . how do I unlock the temperature settings.

Trish P

Trish Pasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Fridge temperature display says fp. Is this an error code? This happened after my crisper section froze up.

Marce
Marce

Hmmm we seem to have the same issue but with an F2 error appearing on our 512S model. We rang the service centre, they don’t know what the error means?? How can they not know what their own error means!

Ben S.Hisense

Hi F2 error code analysis 1.The room fan motor is open circuit or short circuit. 2. The Fan motor is bad. 3. The control PCB is bad.

if you are within warranty this is something we log a service call for.

Adam R
Adam R

HI I have same fridge with Error code F2, just out of warranty. Service tech say F2 is a defrost sensor issue???

STEPHEN M.

STEPHEN M.asked

HR6CDFF 512L French Door

What is the push blue button in the fridge used for?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi,If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry and look through the user manual to confirm what blue button you are referring to.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series