Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series

Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series Questions & Answers

509L, 512L, 695L, 670L (See All)
Listing monitored by Hisense

55 questions from our users

Darren T.
Darren T.asked

How do I lower the temperature on my refrigerator. Module hr6cdff512s please

Angie S
Angie Sasked
HR6CDFF French Door Series

How do I get the freezer drawers out? I cannot budge them. Help!!!

Tim
Tim

If they are moving
They are on rollers just lift up as you pull out

Erwin G.
Erwin G.asked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

How can i change the fanmotor

Tara N.
Tara N.asked
HR6CDFF French Door Series

Getting a code Er F1. The fridge is only 4 months old . The freezer works but the fridge is not getting cold. What could this be?

Peter
Peterasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Hi the fridge is showing a F2 error. I pulled the back panel inside and was very iced up. There appears to be two answers to the F2 code on this site, bad fan or defrost sensor. Can you please tell which one or both and where would I get the parts. The fridge is about 4 yrs old so I assume out of warranty. Thank you

Heather
Heather
Bill
Bill

My hisence fridge same model..the fan wire had broke..got it rejoined works fine..but had to take off back panel and defrost it was ice up..i brought it 2015

Darcie
Darcieasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Just received our Hinese French door with inside water dispenser. The water comes out very slow & i dont get much ice at any one time. Any help?

Muscatelasked
670L French Door HR6CDFF670S (Stainless Steel)

Can both lower door compartments/sections be used as freezers?

wooihow
wooihow
Muscatel

Thank you for your response!
I only need to store many smaller items!

Deb
Debasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

I have had my hisense 4 door now for a little over 5 years and never had any problems whatsoever, until now. In fact most new visitors to my hime always make comment On what a lovely looking fridge it is. I did recently move house and since then every few days I find a water puddle coming out from under the fridge. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Bec S.
Bec S.

I am having the same issue, haven't had any problems for past 5 years but now i get water leaking..

Ali
Aliasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

The Fridge turns off shortly after plugging in and starting up. Anyone experienced the same issue? What could be the problem? Anything I can do?

Kaz
Kazasked
HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Why don't the fridge doors shut when I gently push

Alex F.asked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Where is the sensor switch for freezer doors located?
1 side works normal whilst the other side the light is blinking on and off constantly when door opens?

Alex F.

Really? Wow I'd never have guessed that was a possibility... LOL.
( They're sending a technician to repair it under warranty )
Thank you for you non informative reply.

G D.
G D.asked

Why does an Inverter Fridge have only 3 Star Energy Rating and not 4 Star

Julie Vasked
695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

Brought in July 2017 so of course my 3 year warranty is over. In the last few months I have noticed puddles of water at the foot of the fridge. Could not work out why as fridge and freezer was working well. Now all of sudden fridge is not cooling but the freezer is fine. Have you an thoughts on where we should check.

d z.
d z.

Thanks shall do

Lyn H
Lyn H

Hi Julie, how did you go with your frig? I think Im in the same boat as you

BPlumasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

HI I have an F2 error on my Hiesense french door fridge/freezer/cool box - can you advise what this means and how to correct it as my fridge is not cold inside anymore? Thanks

S E G
S E Gasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GB (Black)

I cannot work out how to change the temperature of the different areas. I have tried pressing the padlock, holding it down for 15 seconds but still nothing. Please help me with this

ARIES
ARIES

Wayne

I had same problem until I read this article. Pressing HOLIDAY for 3 seconds worked instantly. I read the full manual 3 times and I did not see any mention of this.

John t
John t asked

What does F1 mean on temperature display

Not using again
Not using againasked
670L French Door HR6CDFF670S (Stainless Steel)

Hi there, my fridge area doesn’t work and I keep getting F1 error. Does anyone know what it means?

Yvmv
Yvmvasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512S (Stainless Steel)

My hisense fridge is very hot one side.you can't even stand close to that side what is the problem?

Sonya F.
Sonya F.asked
695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

It's a great looking fridge but we are. Having trouble with the right hand door on the fridge not staying open no matter what we do. It's so annoying because we can't open the right hand crisper or the large eco fresh pantry drawer...(The very thing we loved most about it)
I see this seems to be a common issue with this fridge in the black, white and stainless.

Love to know if anyone has been able to overcome the same issue. Cheers

tom webb
tom webb
Kellie
Kellieasked

Hi all,
Does anyone know how to change my fridge temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Someone has pressed something and it's reading Fahrenheit.

Hisense
Ben S.HisenseSend a private message

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

cranky
cranky

I have just called regarding the same question - hold the holiday button for three seconds. They really should mention that in the instruction manual!

Wayne

I had the same problem. Read the manual 3 times and did not see any mention of changing F to C. Held HOLIDAY as noted here and instant success. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series