Holden Astra AH

280 questions from our users

Shane M

Shane Masked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

Just bought a 2008 AH Twin-top convertible with 135k kms. Metallic black paint badly faded on bonnet, roof and boot. Seems ok though there is some wear&tear expected with a 12 year old car. All cars/models have their idiosyncrasies. Is there anything I need to watch out for?

Steve

Steveasked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

Hi have 2008 auto astra and it has started not using 4th gear and I have to change manually in first 3 gears and no 4th
Turn it off and start again and it fine for short while then does the same thing again
Has any one had this issue

Robbo

Robboasked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

Hi. Any advice appreciated and thanks in advance! 05 5dr manual CD hatch. Rear and front washers don't work but wiper motor tested fine on my work bench. Rear wiper doesn't work when driving forward with windscreen wipers operating, but works fine when reversing. Wipers stalk pulls out of steering column way too easy in my opinion, so even after cleaning and lightly scouring the contacts on the stalk im figuring theres a contact issue??? All fuses front and rear of car are fine also. Any ideas? Jets aren't blocked. Motor makes no noise no vibrations felt when pugged back into wiring loom and positioned in resovoir bottle.
Rob

Paul M.

Paul M.asked

I have a 2 ltr turbo ODI is lighting up on dash what does it mean

Scott.c

Scott.casked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

I have a 2003 Astra ts convertible, there are two latches to pull the boot down and lock it into place after you open the roof and the cables for those latches have broken. I have tried for weeks to find them but cant any one know where i can get them.

Joan K.

Joan K.asked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

Please can the trw steering rack be rebuilt for leaking seals in my 2006 ah astra wagon ?

Joan K.

Joan K.asked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

is trw steering rack servisable ?

MattPee M.

MattPee M.asked

Hi,
My daughter bought 2004 Astra. It has reverse sensors factory fitted. They are now “beeping” most of the time. (Even when nothing is behind the car) and they sometimes have a couple of different sounding beeps.
Any ideas?
Thanks :)

Dragon

Dragonasked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

Hi there I`v got hold astra AH 1.8 2007 auto, I have a problem with engine overheating so water is bowling, on mechanic thermostat is changed with new and working, water pump checked and working well but radiator is not enough hot like a water is. Its happen for three times in one year. can some one suggest me what to check. radiator fan checked, fuses and relay same. it is looking like no water circulation (or not enough) to radiator. thanks.

Griffo

Griffoasked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

Having trouble starting my 2009 astra diesel any thoughts?

Amanda k.

Amanda k.asked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

I have an 05 astra ah and my front windscreen wipers aren't working. The water pump is working fine and the rear wiper still works. Fuses are fine. What could it be?

Nathan J.

Nathan J.asked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

I have a 2007 astra and the radio has stopped working and displays "extern in" on the display. Also the display won't turn off when you remove the key and lock the car so drains the battery flat. Is the radio stuffed?

Eric O.
Eric O.

No functions on the dashboard 2004 Astra do I need the code

Phunthso

Phunthsoasked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

I don’t know what specifically it is called but today I found there is a sponge thing between valve cover outlet hole .. and inside the pipe which can be connected to this outlet hole . Holden astra ah 2009 . Or my mechanic scammed me . I’m not sure

Boe-Jasmine G.

Boe-Jasmine G.asked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

Hi there i have a auto 1.8 it wagon. I was wondering if there was only the turbine spawn sensor in the gearbox or if there is another sensor. Thanks

Jason B.

Jason B.asked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

Hey guys I own a Holden astra 2 litre turbo I'm getting a mocking noise from the passenger side everytime I unlock my driver's side door as soon as I put my keys in the ignition it stops could it be my central locking it self

Dennis

Dennisasked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

The front passenger door of my Holden Astra will not open from inside nor outside. What can I do?

Stef

Stefasked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

I have an Astra AH twintop 2008. I have the roof down, and have locked to boot, so now I can't open it to manually put roof back up.. help plz

Sandra T.

Sandra T.asked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

The speedometer reading on my 2007 Holden astray has gone from 120.000 is to 180.000 overnight

vilisi n.

vilisi n.asked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

My Astra Holden Wagon 2009 glove box wont stick back up m trying to fix it i bought it like this the previous owner just drew a screw to it to close it tryin to fix it help please

Brian
Brian

Try getting a replacement glove box cover from the wreckers. It should not cost much.

vilisi n.

vilisi n.asked

Astra AH (2004-2009)

Hii my glove box is all good no hinges bad but its no closing i bought this its was like that n they just screwed in so it can.close ..m.trying to fix it now please help

Other Convertibles