Honda CBR500R

Honda CBR500R Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Travis

Travisasked

I have a 2015 Honda CBR500R I am thinking of taking my slip on exhaust off (just for sound,THE LOUDER YOU ARE THE SAFER) and putting on a K&N air filter. Will me doing that burn my exhaust valves?

Yazz
Yazz

No it will not affect it at all.

Brad
Brad

Hi mate, no it wont affect the valves, only might frustrate your neighbors. I would recommend replacing the stock exhaust with a slip on, they are relatively cheap off ebay and will make the bike sound a lot better (much better then without any muffler). Cheers

Jeremy C

Jeremy Casked

I am 5'8'' and 132 lbs, is this bike right for me? Would it be too heavy?

johnsonb21
johnsonb21

I suggest you go for a test ride. As soon as I got on my bike I knew it was for me...

enve
enve

No..i am 5`4" and weigh 67 kg and i love it

GGeorge

GGeorgeasked

what is the mandatory service interval for cbr500r and approximate service cost?

Mammoth
Mammoth

6000 for a minor and 16000 for a major service. Major can be between 400 to 800.

Nikov Joshi

Nikov Joshiasked

How much does this cost if you are looking to buy a brand new one?

Mambott
Mambott

Your can get a 2015 CBR 500r ABS for $7000 or under because they are making way for the new Version 2016 model ,,the ,2015 rrp was $9280 ,,the 2016 CBR 500r has adjustable front suspension and LED Driving Lights ,,,I prefere the 2015 looks but the 2016 mods that you can actually do to the 2015 model : )

Peterh

Peterhasked

I want to buy a magnetic sump plug for my honda cbr500 r 2014 model what is the exact size? Some is saying 12mmx 1.25 or 14mm x1.25?

brian
brian

Not sure maybe you can ask Honda Australia spare parts devision

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives