6Hyundai Sonata

Hyundai Sonata Questions & Answers

Steve
Steve · N Line (2021-2024)

I have a June 2021 Sonata N Line, only 40,000 and driven by my wife who is in her 50's and just been told we need new front brake rotors and pads which seems incredibly soon. Has anyone else had an issue with this in this model?

Peter . H
Peter . H · N Line (2021-2024)

Does the Sonata NLINE have just a single warning light for low tyre pressure , or has it got the car display showing in the centre of the instrument cluster with the 4 tyres showing and the individual pressure numbers ? Thanks Regards Peter Hall

peter h.
peter h. · N Line (2021-2024)

Hello i have a 2022 Sonata Nline , can someone please tell me if it has the TPMS for the 4 tires showing on the instrument cluster , and if so how do i bring it up as despite searching have had no luck finding it . I believe it should have it ? Hyundai HQ have not been much help . Thanks regards Peter . H !

Frontrazor138
Frontrazor138 · N Line (2021-2024)

Hi i just wanted to ask can i use this car for UberX as it does not have an ancap 5 star rating

amcniven
amcniven · LF Premium (2015-2020)

Hi, My maps and navigation have stopped working, But my radio is working ok. My antenna got knocked of That is the shark fin, would this spot maps and navigation working,

Get an answer from our members and Hyundai representatives

Select a listing for your question
Hyundai Sonata