2Jim's Mowing

Jim's Mowing Questions & Answers

Verifiedjimsmowing.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Erica C.

I don’t have a problem with the person who does my mowing, he’s polite and reliable. I do have a problem with Head Office computer system. My lawn is mowed on a Friday, I pay the invoice immediately on the same Friday. I’m annoyed to receive a email on the following Monday demanding payment for my overdue account. This is very unprofessional and annoying. Why is this happening?

????

Jim's Mowing   DM

That would be a Jim's Jobs error or Xero error, thanks for letting us know about that and sorry to hear this issue.

Terry N.
Terry N.

Have you not read my glowing review of the outstanding Matt Steeley???

Terri F.
Terri F.

No l haven't. I thought l also gave an outstanding report.

Dylyn D.
Dylyn D.

I wanna know why jums can't hire u if Ur not the cause but someone else caused trouble lole what happened in my situation someone caused trouble with me on my phone which was 14 i think and they got the police involved the mother did which I went to court and was charged and yeah making it hard for me to get a job now I sanan work for jiks always something I've dreamed about owning my own franchise but no one will just give me a go and try my hardest ti work good in life

Madelaine

I am at 1 HERTFORD ST ST.KILDA EAST. Mohammed was here this morning and I need to speak with him. My husband has lost Mohammed's details can you please give me his email and mobile number?
Eva Soffer

springside77
springside77

This a review site . You need to ring Jim's Mowing direct.

Eva Soffer

Bev A.
Bev A.

Do any of the franchises lay small area turf burleigh area.

Paul J.
Paul J.

I had my nature strip torn up by a worker who was mowing the property next door, the worker drove his ride on mower onto my new lawn, when it turned with this tareing up a patch new lawn leaving a bare patch for me to replant more lawn seed.. where can l complain to about this please.

Dan
Dan

How buy a franchise in Harvey Bay

Call 131 546 or log an enquiry on external link

Peter M.
Peter M.

Hello do you mow lawns in Alpha if do can you please hive me a quote to mow a normal house yard thank you.

Stevo
Stevo

Im looking for lawnmowing work I'm In the Alstonville area can start straight away thankyou 0424262690 steve

Marcus M.

Hi i have been waiting for over months to have the job finished the font yard is a mess do i have to call Allianz insurance that you have not finished the job i personally had to replace all the sprinkler system in the back yard that cost me over $300 after you ripped them up with the digger you took the good topsoil and replaced it with second grade topsoil and you still have the hole font yard to do I gave you time to get over the hart attack i have called e-mailed you Allianz will not pay you agene for work you have not done and if i call them well I think they will wont there money back and get a another contractor to finish the job that you sent a letter stating what all the work you were going to do I also worked as a gardener winter is the slowest time for gardening work so tell me what Is holding you up you quoted for over $3000 and knowing Allianz they will come for the money on a work site that was not finished and new you are asking for more money good luck with that they prefer court if you have forgotten what you quoted for then look up the job sheet you put in to allianz they will have it on record what you were quoted for I have had it call after call and the e-mails I wont the gob done Adrian McCubbin

Marcus M.

this is adrian mccubbin can i get a time and date to finish the job at 5 Hampshire cres as it winter work has dropped off and the weeds are out off control the job has not been finished if you have been paid by Allianz so when can i expect for the rest of it to be done .adrian

Sue
Sue

Hi was wondering if I could get a yard mowed and wipper snipped at Finch Hatton please

Carl J.
Carl J.

How much for house block around my house

Cazza
Cazza

Sorry no idea ever place is different! Just give Mark a call

Tanushri D.
Tanushri D.

Hello Do you take away rubbish ?

Krusty
Krusty

Tanushri D,I don’t work for Jim’s but you can organise almost anything through them just ask for this for your quote,if your not happy with the quote tell them you are waiting on another quote before you decide if you will get back to them, Cheers Krusty.I do recommend.

Marcus M.

hi Adrian Mccubbin here of 5 Hampshire cres i would like to now when you are going to finish the lawns gardening and sprinkler system the front lawn will need to be sprayed as i have sprayed it 4 time waiting for you to come back and finish at my own cost there is still rubbish to be remove so when can i expect yous to be here . thanks Adrian Mccubbin on behalf Allianz workcover

Lindy P.
Lindy P.

I would like to give independent Blake a review for his great work but I can't find anywhere to do this.

Kind regards
Lindy Pegler

Madge N.
Madge N.

Why is your number incorrect? Why is your form not working?

Jim's Mowing   DM

Our is 131 546 and does work.

jiarui c.
jiarui c.

Hi, Does anyone use Craig Balcombe from Jim's mowing who looks after Glenwood area?

Mky
Mky

Do you have any child’s clothing for sale as my nephew loves his mower?

Jim's Mowing   DM

We have small sizes and hats on our website.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Mowing representatives