9Joolz Geo2

Joolz Geo2 Questions & Answers

Naomi M.
Naomi M.

Hi.
Is was wondering if the joolz geo 2 and geo bassinets are interchangeable (the fabric)

Joolz   DM

Hi Naomi, Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the Geo and Geo 2 Bassinet Fabric are not able to be used interchangeably.

However the Geo/Geo2 seat frame can be connected to the Geo/Geo 2 stroller frame - so a complete bassinet (with fabric and frame) could connect to either model.

If you have any further questions please contact our customer service team on (03) 8872 6772 or email inbox@tabc.com.au

Kind Regards,

Joolz Australia Customer Service

Nicole

I have a geo1 footmuff Will it fit any other joolz pram?

Joolz   DM

Hi Nicole, We apologise for the delay getting back to you. While the original Geo footmuff wasn't designed for the other strollers it will fit the current model Geo 2. Unfortunately we haven't tested this footmuff on the other Joolz strollers to comment on how well it will fit on the other models.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on (03) 8872 6772 or email inbox@tabc.com.au

Zoe M.
Zoe M.

I removed the upper harness to wash and when I put it back on it doesn't look or sit right. There is nothing in the instructions about this. There are snap buttons on the upper part of the padded harness that are in the back where the zip is if I attach these to the plastic inside the seat the harness seems to be the wrong way around. Pictures would help please

Joolz   DM

Hi Zoe, Thank you for your enquiry. The best thing would be to reach out to The Amazing Baby Company - the Australian distributor for Joolz, and the customer service team can assist you with instructions for putting your seat fabric back together.

Please send your email to inbox@tabc.com.au

Phe
Phe

Hi, is there a way to find out what colour my joolz geo2 is? I need to order a expandable set and I can’t remember what type of grey our pram is.

Sam
Sam

Did you ever find out if there is a way?

Joolz   DM

Hi Sam, And Phe - we are so sorry for the delay getting back you!

The best way to identify the colour would be to take a photo(s) of your stroller - showing your handlebar, seat fabric and also the underside of your canopy - to inbox@tabc.com.au

We will let you know exactly which colour you have!

Kind regards, Joolz Australia.

Justin R.
Justin R.

Hi, we have recently been gifted a Joolz Geo however it does not have a bassinet. I was wondering if we could still purchase a Bassinet separately?

Joolz   DM

Hi Justin, Thank you for your enquiry. Please contact The Amazing Baby Company, who are the Australian distributor for Joolz, by contacting inbox@tabc.com.au or calling (03) 8872 6772 and the customer service team will be able to assist you with this.

Have a wonderful day!

odette

Hi, I have a Joolz geo2 pram and a Britax Unity Capsule. I can’t seem to find and adaptor? Where can I get it?

Joolz   DM

Hi Odette, Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the Joolz Geo 2 is note compatible with the Britax Unity capsule. The Joolz Geo 2 adapters are only compatible with the Maxi Cosi Mico Plus/Maxi Cosi Mico AP.

odette

I am after of the Joolz Geo adaptor for Britax Romer. I found it in both UK and USA website.

Joolz   DM

Hi Odette, Unfortunately in Australia JOOLZ are only compatible with the following Capsule Brands and Models:
Maxi Cosi Mico AP
Maxi Cosi Citi

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly or reply here!

Kind Regards
Debra
JOOLZ Australia
CO/ The Amazing Baby Company
03 8872 6772 or inbox@tabc.com.au

MHA1
MHA1

Hi

I have the geo and bought it Jan 2019 in studio gris. I’m wanting to buy the expansion kit, what is the closest colour in the studio colour range?

Joolz   DM

Hi MHA1, Thank you for your enquiry. The closest colour match to the Studio Gris colour is the Radiant Grey colour. However, be mindful this isn't an exact match. Some customers opt for a Brilliant Black Expandable Set so they have a contrasting colour, rather than not quite matching fabrics.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any further questions. Email inbox@tabc.com.au or call the customer service team on (03) 8872 6672.

Hollie
Hollie

I have a Geo2 2019 but now need to purchase an extender set. I understand Joolz have now changed all their colours and I have no idea what the closest colour match to Gris is. Joolz, can you help?

Margaret
Margaret

I would love to know as well. As I’m also wanting to purchase a second seat.

Joolz   DM

Hi Hollie and Margaret, Thank you both for your enquiry.

The closest current colour match in the new Joolz Geo 2 range is the Radiant Grey colour. Though please note it is not an exact colour match, however, this is the most similar similar colour and fabric style to the Studio Gris.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Joolz Australia Customer Service Team

Georgie B.

Would a secondhand Geo expansion kit be compatible with a Geo2 chassis?

Natasha

Hi Joolz team, can I use a uni2 footmuff on a Geo 2 2017/2018 model? On one website it said the uni 2 was only compatible with the Geo 2 2019. Otherwise what Joolz footmuff would fit a Geo 2 2017/2017 model? Thanks

Aimee S.
Aimee S.

I’m looking to buy an expandable lower set & bassinet set for my Geo2. Is there a difference between the Geo expandable set & the Geo2 expandable set?

Georgie B.

I would like to know this also

Joolz   DM

Hi Aimee and Georgie, Thank you for your enquiry. We apologies for the delay in response to your initial enquiry.

There is no significant difference between the original Geo Expandable Set and the current model Geo 2 Expandable Set - they are both compatible with the Geo or Geo 2.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Joolz Customer Service Team

Jess
Jess

Is there anyway you can remove the padding on the top of the straps? They just seen so big and bulky.

I believe not sorry

Ennaihr

I agree. They don't sit well on my son's shoulders and they smush his cheeks

Jesszjones
Jesszjones

Hey joolz! Is there any difference between the joolz geo2 2 2018 and 2020 prams?
Also what colour is the bassinett lining in the 2020 brilliant black model?

Sarah H
Sarah H

I have a toddler and newborn & want to use the bassinet for my newborn while my toddler is in daycare - how can I do this without constantly having to convert the upper seat to the bassinet?! Seems like something LOTS of parents must do?

N.T.N

No unfortunately not. Not great for the amount you pay for the pram hey

Fairies
Fairies

Hey there, what is the difference between the 2018 and 2019 models of the Geo2? I read the choice.com.au review for the Geo2 2018 model pram - the following comment was made:
Minor safety failure: The harness did not meet all the requirements for securing a child. Joolz has certification from a third party saying it's passed, but CHOICE's feedback "will be considered by Joolz R&D for continual improvement".
Judging by the scores this pram attained, it seems that the Geo2 would rate number 1 recommendation by choice.com.au if this issue has been resolved in the 2019 model.

Joolz   DM

Hi Fairies, There are no differences between the harness of the 2018 & 2019 model. The harness is designed in accordance with the stringent Australian Standards AS NZS 2088_2013 and we have a copy of the Harness test report on hand for those who need to see it.
Choice is an independent consumer advocacy group and test according to their own set of guidelines. Joolz does not have to conform to their expectations, only to Australian Standards.
Joolz response “feedback will be considered by Joolz R&D for continual improvement” is because they're always looking for better ways to improve the product yet maintain the Australian Standards.

Zbal
Zbal

My 7 month old is now is the seat, however when she naps & the seat is reclined, she is still made to lie ‘seated’. Is it possible to flatten the seat or is it stuck so her legs will always be bent up even when recline napping?

Hi Zbal,
My baby is still in the bassinet as he's only 5mths but from other reviews I've read i do believe they stay in the 'seated' position as the legs part don't adjust at all. I find this to be a huge flaw and never even thought about it until AFTER my purchase. I did a lot of googling and apparently the legs part dont extend to grow with the child, and they don't bend either for when the child wants to nap or lay down. I will probably have to update my review once bub is in seat mode himself but for now, i do really love the Joolz Geo2 in bassinet mode. Maybe i should keep him in it forever lol jk

Joolz   DM

Hi Zbal, Thanks for your question. As you have worked out, yes the seat does stay in a "seated position" as the Geo2 seat isn't a newborn/infant designed seat and only designed to recline, not lay down flat like some other prams and like our Joolz Hub does. It's always been this way with the Geo and Geo2 design and the seat is only designed for naps while you're on the move, not long period sleeping for the child. Hope this helps with your question.

ZSV
ZSV

Are the lower and upper cots interchangeable? I.e I have the Geo 2 Duo and wondered whether I could have what should be the lower cot on top and does this make a difference? Basically it is all set up and I am unsure whether I have used the correct cot on top (I only need to set it up in Mono for now)

Or could I have installed the lower cot fabric to the upper frame or would that not fit?

Joolz   DM

Hi ZSV, No, you can only use the upper bassinet as upper and lower expandable set in the lower position. You'll notice the lower expandable set has the same fitting as the basket meaning it can only go underneath. The fabrics are also different sizes so won't fit the other one's frame.

MT Jones
MT Jones

Hi There, i'm looking to purchase a Geo2 and wanting to understand the difference between Parrot Blue and Classic Blue?

cheers
Maria

Joolz   DM

Hi MT Jones, Parrot Blue and Classic Blue are a direct colour match except the new Classic Blue fabric is made from rPET material.

Sharon
Sharon

Can I ask, I have the joolz day from 2015 and wanted to buy a new Footmuff and bag etc. will there be a noticeable difference in colour with the parrot blue and new classic blue?

Emma K

Hi there I'm really interested in purchasing the Joolz Geo2 travel system, but am very mindful of the many toxic chemicals used in prams and strollers. I've read great reviews about your company and how you care for the environment. Just wondering do you use any flame retardants or chemicals that can be toxic?
Many thanks,
Emma

Joolz   DM

Hi Emma K, This question has been asked before which we asked Joolz HQ in The Netherlands for further information. They responded with the following;
"Indeed our AUS products are without flame retardants.
Flame retardants are only used for our UK products as for the UK it is obligated compliant wise."
Also, I can confirm that the Geo2 2019 prams are made from rPET fabrics.

Emma K

Thank you for your reply. So is that a yes? If I buy the Joolz Geo2 in the UK it will have been treated with flame retardants and toxic chemicals?

Joolz   DM

Hi Emma, if you are still not sure with our answer, better if you ask Joolz UK directly here:
external link
Joolz Aus x

Ellie Gresham

I love the look of this pram and the reviews read so well. I live in the country so need it to be versatile in going Bush. I also run - I haven’t found any reviews on running with the pram? Can anyone provide advice on this? Thanks in advance!

Joolz   DM

Hi Ellie, The Joolz prams aren't designed as a high activity stroller for regular jogging or running.
For these activities, you would be best to purchase a 3-wheeler pram with a large front wheel.
Joolz AUS

Ellie Gresham

Thank you! For general moving on a variety of terrains - the Joolz Geo2 can manage this? I live in the country.

Joolz   DM

Yes the Geo2 has large wheels, so is suited to a variety of terrains - grass, gravel, cobblestones etc, although it's not built for extreme environments.
Consider it like an SUV compared to a proper 4WD, if that helps :)

Ida K
Ida K

Is the Joolz Day 2 footmuff compatible with the Geo 2 model, or are the footmuffs exclusive to a single model? Thank you.

Joolz   DM

Hi Ida K, The Day2 and Geo2 footmuffs are the same, they are called the Uni2 footmuff.

Hope this helps.

Regards

JOOLZ x

Natasha

Hi Joolz team, can I use a uni2 footmuff on a Geo 2 2017/2018 model? On one website it said the uni 2 was only compatible with the Geo 2 2019. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Joolz representatives