ALDI Kirkton House Memory Foam

ALDI Kirkton House Memory Foam Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by ALDI

16 questions from our users

Lalasked

today I bought a Kirkton House Adjustable memory foam pillow and I paid $34.99 is that the correct price. I thought it was cheaper until I looked at my docket

Rod
Rod

I paid $39.00 at the time I bought it. You got a bargain

Chebs
Chebsasked

I purchased the Kirkton House anti snore pillow and I have to say it is amazing!
I would love to know when you are having them again or where I could get one more from. Thanks.

Donna R.
Donna R.asked

This is by far the best memory foam mattress topper on the market that I’ve tried!!!! Great for lower back and hip problems. Mines due for a refresh...
When will they be available to purchase at ALDI again????
I missed the last one due to covid

Kenasked

Hi Chris - Thx for the review, was that priced $39.99 and do they write on the package that "Cool Gel Infused" . Have you ever used it for back support on a sitting position on the bed. Cheers

Chris L.
Chris L.

Hi Ken. Yes it was and I didn’t use it for back support. I imagine it would still overheat but that might not be an issue for you if just sitting. It was only an issue when trying to sleep. Was initially sturdy and comfortable

Ken

Thx I brought one today will see how it goes ?

Mskyplan
Mskyplanasked

I have a seat pad with memory foam which I bought a couple of years ago - and I would like 6 more.
It measures approximately 38 x 44 x 5.
The numbers across the bottom of the label are:
32/2018 85168 01535
Can you help me?
Marianne
marianne7allday@yahoo.co.uk

Patricia Quinn
Patricia Quinnasked

I purchased 2 Kirkton House Luxury Cloud pillows today. Size 45cm x 70cm+5cm at your store in Manor Lakes Victoria. I need 4 pillow slips in order to use them. Do you have these pillows slips for sale please.
Regards
Patricia Quinn

Kerrie A.
Kerrie A.asked

Are we able to purchase direct or is it only available through ALDI? And when will they gave more available. My daughter missed out :-(

Gosia
Gosiaasked

The difference between charcoal infused and cool jell infused pillow

Clydesdale70asked

I have just bought this pillow...luxury cloud...it’s beautiful BUT. NO pillow Slip??
Because of its size, none of my pillow slips will fit. So, where to get pillowslip please, thank you

Daune C.

You need to buy queen size pillow cases, for these pillows. I found my queen size pillow cases at the "Pillow talk" shop. I think you can also buy queen size pillow cases at Myers and David Jones, Hope this helps.

Daune C.asked

When will AdLI have these pillows on sale again I have to have more of them for my family they are fantastic

Kev
Kev

I have no idea, sorry.

Nicky B.
Nicky B.

I bought one for Hubby to try he loves it on sale now 18/02/2020

Leza M.
Leza M.asked

Hi are you going to sell at Aldi stores the Memory foam seat cushion they where the best let me now thank you

Sue fow
Sue fowasked

I've bought the luxury memory foam toppers on 8/03/2019 the have a smell like fish. What can i do is this normal or will it go or do i need to go back to aldi?

Sonia L.
Sonia L.asked

Why did kirkton house discontinued their memory foam mattress? Did they discontinue the mattress topper as well? Pls adv tks

Susy
Susyasked

I bought a kirkton house memory foam back support from aldi and it's amazing is there anywhere else i can buy this product, there's lots of back supports out there but not a kirkton which i know works. Any help please? Thank you Susy

Jen P
Jen Pasked

Can you buy the memory pillow anywhere other than Aldi?

Timmy

Yes kmark have the same one excellent

Frankyasked

Hi, I am looking for a Kirkton House Memory Foam Seat Cushion with a section of the back cut out size 40cm x 30cm x 9cm - there is a number on the box - 52022, if that helps. Aldi sold them last year, Helensvale Westfields branch I believe. Please will you tell me where I can make a purchase of the produce? Thank you.
Franky Rumbold
Coomera GC 4209

ADI Shepparton have it

Annette C
Annette C

I'm selling one that is brand new never used if you are interested in either picking up from The Lockyer Valley or postage. Selling for $30

Franky

Thanks guys. I put this message out May 2017 and have since bought one. Really appreciate you getting back to me though.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Other Pillows