Kmart Cordless Stick Vacuum

29 questions from our users

Kimberley M.

Kimberley M.asked

Hi,
I have charged battery and cleaned all filters etc but the rotary brush head will not rotate on my model. It is not due to the length of carpet-it doesn't workk on the tiles either!
Please help.

Bec

Becasked

I have the top of the range stick vac, $149, I love it but the power has just started cutting out even though it’s fully charged, it turns back on again but it’s less than a minute, I don’t have the receipt, please help I can’t live without it

Momma-Sar
Momma-Sar

Mine does that too, how long have you had it? Perhaps contact Kmart and ask them whether it comes with a warranty?

Lynette

Lynetteasked

Where can you get a new power plug

Grandmaasked

Have misplaced the charger for my Anko Stick Vac cordless. Would like to know where to purchase another or could you advise me if there is any other charger that can be used please.

Meerkat
Meerkat

Hello. You would need what ever it says in the instruction booklet, or ring Anko to find out.

Martin B
Martin B

If you get in touch with Anko, they will be able to tell you the nearest stockist.

Grandma

Thank you Meerkat and Martin B. Very much appreciated.

tromb123

tromb123asked

Where can I get a new filter for this stick vacuum? Can I wash the old one?

Jeff

Jeffasked

Where can I buy a second battery

Bill W.
Bill W.

read michells answer

Wendy J.

Wendy J.asked

Where can I buy a charger for anko stick vacuum....have lost mine

Vichet K.

Vichet K.asked

Hi dears,

May I know if I could remove the battery from the vacuum and charge it outside by itself? Regard

Brendan N
Brendan N

Yes you can, Just press the battery release button on the bottom, and the battery will slide out.The charger still plugs into the side of the battery when it's been removed.
I bought a spare battery so I can keep using the unit if the first battery dies.
I got the spare battery from here---

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Does anyone know Where I can buy a charger switching adapter cord. I've misplaced mine

Julie

Julieasked

Where can I buy a charger for my new v/cleaner. I inadvertently threw it out with the packaging and how much will it cost?

william k.

william k.asked

where can i buy the charger as i have this stick vac and have misplaced the charger

Jacq
Jacq

I’m not too sure where, but do you have a portable jumpstart for your car? I’ve tried the charger to that and it works!

Jen G.

Jen G.asked

Can we buy parts for this stick vaccum? I've lost the little plastic bit that clips into the spinning wheel.
Took it out to clean and the end must of fallen off.

Simone W.

Simone W.asked

Can you please give me contact details to purchase a new charger for my Kmart stick vac

Simone W.

Simone W.asked

I bought a Kmart stick vac late last year an I have accidentally thrown out the charger. Can I buy a new charger?

Sue

Sueasked

I brought my stick vac in nov and I use it daily went to use it and it has stopped working it’s fully charged I brought it from Kmart online

george
george

send it back & get a replacement

Denise G

Denise Gasked

How do you charge the cleaner?

Larry

Simply plug the charger into the cleaner head and switch on, when the red light turns green turn off and unplug.

Joannaasked

How long does the battery last before replacement? And the filters too? I am not from australia but thinking of purchasing one from an online store.

mirrabucca
mirrabucca

Being lithium-Ion, the battery pack should last years. They are very reliable and designed for long life (even if the battery pack is not in use it should keep an almost full charg for months). The filter is washable in water, and all components are VERY easy to access. One aspect I am very impressed with.
To quote from below:
"I have just contacted Kmart and if its under warranty its all replaced free of charge. If the warranty period has ended then you contact 1800 079 124 and order a replacement as per the instruction booklet. It is not Kmart itself but the supplier and I was told there will be a postage charge plus the cost of a new battery (battery being $24 and new filter being $10).

jaysblueaus replied on Aug 24, 2018"

Hoped that helped.

Joanna

@mirrabucca yesss this helps a lot, thank you very much!!

Larry

I agree with all the previous comments, I expect the battery to last years and when a replacement is needed the cost is quite reasonable.

Kate M

Kate Masked

Is the head small enough to fit into corners without having to change to the crevice tool?

Jac M
Jac M

It does do the corners of the room relatively well without changing the head. But it’s really easy to change and you’ll get a better clean if you change it. It’s very convenient. I have a corded Dyson and barely use it anymore.

Larry

Hello Kate, the head measures 23cm x8cm, I have never had to remove the head when I am vacuuming my house, I have just finished using it, I did the whole house before the battery expired, I also have a Nilfisk corded machine which I have not used since I bought this.

Ty Ross

Ty Rossasked

How long does it take to charge?

Kate

The box says 5 hours charging time but I’ve had it go flat an popped it on charger done other chores an got it out again after half hour an it had enough charge to finish what I needed done. It is recommended to pop on the charger when not in use an there is a wall bracket with it to. Hope this helps

Moritzia
Moritzia

Agree with Kate. But worth noting, despite modern technology, ALL batteries develop a "memory" and will ultimately only recharge to the point last discharged. So always discharge fully before recharging fully and your battery will last "indefinitely" (yeah, right)

Larry

Moritzia, you are confusing Cadmium batteries with Lithium ion, Cadmium need to be fully discharged or they will develop a memory, Lithium ion are like lead acid and suffer if they are deeply discharged.

Lim L

Lim Lasked

Can it be transform to handheld? TIA

Kate

You can remove the long stick an use just the end with the attachments included yes

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives