2Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse

Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Marky M.
Marky M.

Why no replies back? I paid for my order and faster shipping. Can someone please help..never got tracking number or my order, mark in Saint Augustine, Florida United states 32095

MIKEY
MIKEY

does it wash off in the shower ?? #2 do you get darker the more u put on,,like every day,,or do u use it once a week,,,Thy Mike M

Kevin F.
Kevin F.

Does this product stain clothing?

Billy
Billy

What happens if you use this to get a tan and then you’re in the sun all day. Do you get burnt on top of the fake tan?

Jack M.

I’ve found myself out in the sun. After using Man Tan. I didn’t find that it negatively affected using the product. I would say the two combined just makes for a stronger tan. I had a lady say to me today: “ I just want to know how you’ve gotten your tan”. I told her “ From Australia!”

Andrew R.
Andrew R.

Does this react with sun tan protection creams or chlorine if you go swimming?

MAN TAN
MAN TAN   DM

Hi Andrew, Thanks for your question. AminoTan won't react with sun tan protection creams/lotion and won't fade after swimming once it has developed. We encourage customers to use SPF while going out in the sun. We have formulated AminoTan so that it is active lifestyle friendly :-)

Jack M.

I just received my package but haven’t used it yet. In advertisements, all the men are hairless. Does this mean I need to shave my arms and legs? What if I keep a light beard? Does having hair on my body negatively affect the outcome?

MAN TAN
MAN TAN   DM

Hi Jack, Thanks for your question. Man Tan's AminoTan has been formulated to work with body hair and facial hair so it won't change the colour and there would be no need to shave your body to use it :-) There is no dye's in our formula so no staining of skin or hair will happen!

Here is a link to some FAQS on our website external link

Hope this helps you out with any other questions you may have.

Mike A.
Mike A.

Hi Jack. I don't shave my legs or arms and have a light beard and found that Man Tan works perfectly. Does not streak or have patching. Just pump the foam onto the mitt and then spread it across the required area. No need to shave anything.

Fred G.
Fred G.

Nope hairy dude here and it goes on even and perfect.

Get an answer from our members and MAN TAN representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more