Mitsubishi L4 Grande / Mini

Mitsubishi L4 Grande / Mini Questions & Answers

MR-L710EG, MR-L650EH, MR-L710E, etc...

85 questions from our users

frank fieldingasked

my width space is 790 can i fit a mitubishi french door fridge in that space

Piajess

No, the fridge is 850mm wide. I don't think there is a double door fridge that will fit this space. You may need to look for a single door fridge instead. We had a similar problem trying to find a double door fridge to fit a specific space and only the L4 would fit.

Hi Frank,
Thanks for the question. You will not be able to fit the L4 but yes, there are 2 other fridges that are available to fit that width. The WX500 or the EX574 I have included the link below.

Thanks, Mitsubishi Electric

Matthew S.

Matthew S.asked

can you lift the height of the fridge

Piajess

The distance between the bottom of the fridge and the floor is appr. 30mm and it does have adjustable supports, but not sure how far up they will adjust. I imagine probably 10 mm or so as the supports can be used to raise the fridge so the castors don't touch the floor.

Wendy Dasked

I love the look of the fridge but cant quite decide on which colour. The white is fresh and would flow better in my kitchen, but does the white glass fridge lose its fresh white colour over time? I noticed one review indicating that it did. Anyone else have that issue?

Adrian
Adrian

I choose the black for that reason as awell looks great in my kitchen plus most fridges are white or stainless steel I wanted someting a lil different

Piajess

I chose the silver for the same reason. Unlikely to discolour and fits in with other stainless appliances as well as white. Quite a subtle look.

Wendy D

Thank you for your comments. I ended up choosing the silver....

Taniela N.asked

I need to move house and the size of this Model refridgerator means that I would need to remove the doors to get the fridge downstairs.
Can I remove the doors without damaging the fridge?

Lewis
Lewis

Yes - it's easy.... a couple of screws on the top reveals the hinge plate screws, and the small connectors for the front display. Unscrew the plates, and the doors lift off the hinge pins. Much better than trying to move the fridge with the doors on.... you can better protect them this way.. Lewis

Thanks Lewis,

Cass H.

Cass H.asked

L4 MR-L710EG

Hi could you please tell me why the left hand side crisper is freezing everything?

Yang
Yang

This is not what I am saying. My fridge has component broken and Mitsubish can't fix and so far refuse to adddress

Debbie.Z

Debbie.Zasked

L4 MR-L710EG

Left hand door rotating partition opens to the front and we have to manually close it to close the door. Fridge is three years old and we have had this trouble for a while.

Lochlan M.
Lochlan M.

I

Bev B65asked

L4 MR-L710EG

Why does my fridge beep twice everytime the doors are shut?

Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

Hi Bev, normally if the door of the fridge is open for more than 1 min the Alarm will beep twice.
But if the fridge beep twice after you have the door is shut , its better you contact your local Mitsubishi Service agent to have the fridge inspected.

Thanks & Regards
Technical support

Lali

Laliasked

L4 MR-L650EH

I bought my fridge from Harvey Norman in 2016 and my freezer compartment rubber strips have started to come off and the cooling is not consistent ie didn’t cool and food would go off. Can I please get someone from Mitsubishi to help look at the two problems? Thank you

Ben T.

Ben T.asked

L4 MR-L710E

Hi, our right hand fridge door has this 'clicking' near the bottom of the hinge once opened about 1/4 of the way and now the door doesn't want to stay open as it used to.
How would I fix this? Kind regards, Ben.

Hi Ben,

Were the doors removed to enable you to get the fridge into the house and the kitchen? If so, they might not be seated correctly. Our Technical Support should be able to assist. You can call us on 1300 651 808.

If not, call our Technical Support first and see if we can assist over the phone. Otherwise, you can request a service call via: http://mitsubishielectric.com.au/service-request-for-consumers.html

Regards,

Gav & M.asked

18 months old and makes a humming noise when doors are closed. Stops if any fridge or freezer door is opened, then starts again when shut. Lasts for quite some time.

Hi Gav & M,

There are a couple of noises a refrigerator makes that are normal. These are mentioned on page 19 of your user manual (available to download via: http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/mr-l710eg-l4-grande-french-door-refrigerator.html).

If it's a real concern, please either give our Technical Support team a call on 1300 651 808, or you can request a Service Call via http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/service-request-for-consumers.html

We do recommend speaking to one of our Technical Support team members just in case there is something we can recommend.

Best regards,

Gav & M.

We did ring that number and simply received a service request number 00039527 yesterday morning. Have not heard anything since.

Yap

Yapasked

L4 MR-L710EG

Why is there condensation inside my fridge?

Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

There are a couple of possible scenarios:

Q: Are the doors being opened frequently, or is a door ajar?
A: When moisture in the air cools, it forms frost or condensation.

Q: Is there high humidity in the house? Has it been raining?
A: Condensation may form temporarily. Wipe off with a dry cloth. It is also easy for frost to form in the freezer compartment. Minimise the time that the doors are open.

Coops

Coopsasked

L4 MR-L650EH

I’m finding small dints on my doors all over the fridge freezer in really strange places as well like under the handle at the top where no one grabs, anyone else have this problem?

Cassy

Cassyasked

L4 MR-L710E

Hi
We have a Grande french door fridge when they first came out. We have recently moved and in the move the right hand side bottom drawer has a dent line from top to bottom where something in the move rubbed on it slightly. Is there anyway that I can get the door replaced?

Pete
Pete

sure go to the fridge repair shop?

Yasir

Yasirasked

Hi There,

We got new L4 Grande and its not even 2 years old and Fridge stop working. Freezer is working fine but no coolness in the top section. Wondering if there are any details available to check why Fridge would not work? Is it due to thermostat stuffed? Please advise how to troubleshoot?

Hi Yasir,

Sorry to hear you had a problem with your L4 Grande. We have just sent you a few questions via private message as we would like to follow up with you to ensure this has been resolved for you.

Best Regards,

Kartik S

Kartik Sasked

L4 MR-L710EG

I have recently purchased MR-L710EG L4 Grande French Door. Yesterday I noticed that freezer compartment has started frosting and I can see frost on the left hand side drawers and boxes. This is not acceptable as the fridge is advertised as frost free. Temperature of freezer compartment is set as standard -18 degree Celsius. Is there any explanation to this problem?

Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

Hi Kartik, Can you please provide a photo of the frosting issue if possible? Our email is technicalsupport@meaust.meap.com
One of our friendly technical team will call you to discuss.
Without seeing the issue it is a little hard to comment as to what the cause could be.
Mitsubishi Electric Technical Support

csb

csbasked

Could Mitsubishi Electric Official please answer:-
Is the spec for fridge housing width of 950mm + 30mm + 30mm = 1010mm critical for warranty?
Our fridge nook is in the midst of a bank of 600mm-deep cabinets. It has 955mm width and 600mm depth and a fully open top. I may be able to enlarge width by an extra 16mm or 32mm, by moving the adjoining cabinets. The clearance would then be 17.5mm each side. The sides will be unapposed for the front-most 265mm (865mm fridge depth + rear clearance, minus 600mm cabinet depth). Is it critical to have 30mm each side despite the top being open and the sides only partly- apposed, or is it simply to facilitate installation and removal? Will the narrower width of our housing void warranty?
Thank you.

hi. im not an expert but think I have the reasons for min clearance. i double checked this before installing mine. . From memory, the condenser can get very hot.and not operate correctly without adequate clearance and airflow. for example, if the confined spaces are too small, that air heats up, feeds into the freezing cooling mechanisms, making it overheat. I read this in the manual or priduct info somewhere..I dont know about warranty issues but its better to provide more space, than too little. hope that helps.

peterlonz
peterlonz

My unit is installed with very minimum clearance on one side & the back. Plenty of clearance at top & one side.
We had a service call relating to temp control & serviceman did not remark on the installation.
I made some effort to check temp at top & on low clearance side but it's just warm & often you can't detect anything! I think (I'm no expert) the clearances you describe will be fine but make a habit of checking for excess heat build up particularly on hot summer days.

Zeerak Akram

Zeerak Akramasked

There is something showing on the refrigirator disply E 31 and the frezer side is not working its not cooling on the given temperature what do i do know?

Hi Zeerak,
Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your refrigerator. We are here to help. Please give us a call on 1300 651 808 or submit a support request online at: http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/service-request-for-consumers.html

Dozza

Dozzaasked

L4 MR-L650EH

How to dismantle shelves for cleaning?

Hi Dozza,

Here is the relevant section from the user manual on how to remove the shelves:

Besalasked

L4 MR-L710EG

I gave the 710L grande from mitsubishi and am having a problem with the right side door making a loud clunk sound from the hinges when opening. Feels like it is coming from the bottom hinge. I have checked the level of the doors and all ok. Any ideas?

Brian
Brian

Hi, sorry to hear that you have this problem with your fridge, it sounds like it may have a damaged hinge, I think you should contact the company that you purchased the fridge from and get them to follow up with getting the problem sorted out. Is this a brand new fridge?
I've not had any problems at all with our fridge, it's been fantastic.
Let me know how you go, if you don't mind. Good luck.
Cheers
Brian.

Chris S
Chris S

I agree with Brian. Best way is to contact them because it should be under warranty in any case.
Our fridge is also fantastic too. I had to remove all doors to get it into the house when we purchase it, but that was not a big job.

Thanks Brian and Chris
I have had my fridge for about 12 months now and I really love it. The door started to make the noise about 2 months ago and I have been messing around making sure it is balanced. Never had anything too heavy in the foor shelves. I purchased from HN.

Hanum

Hanumasked

Hello, anybody out there anyone can help me with my refrigerator mitsubishi which is not cold at the top part and it was freezing at the bottom part. Model L4 Grande Silver? The food inside all spoiled.

Hi Hanum,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your refrigerator. Feel free to call us on 1300 651 808 or logdge a Service Request online at:

If you give us a call, one of our Technical Support team members may be able to offer some setting changes which could address this issue.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives