Mobile Tyre Shop Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Shell B.

Shell B.asked

I have a slow leak in my tyre and not sure if it is in the valve or in the tyre itself. Is this something that MTS can help me with?

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Absolutely. For more information on puncture repairs see: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/mobile-services/puncture-repair/

Mark C.asked

Who do I ring to get a price on Mitchelin Primacy 4 225/55/18?
Wanting 4 , balancing, gas filling and wheel alignment too please.
Regards, Mark

Chris H
Chris H

Hi mark.
I just called the 1300 number. They are very good with the cust service.
Kind regards. Chris

Angela D.
Angela D.

Hi Mark
I just went on the website and ordered the tyres I wanted, they fitted and balanced and put air in the tyres including the spare when they put them on the car. It was all included in the price
I’m not sure about the wheel alignment

Mark C.

CHRIS- What is the FULL phone number please?

Colin

Colinasked

What specifications are your 265/45 R20 MTS Budget Tyres?

Meena
Meena

245/35R20 95Y XL Pirelli Dragon sport

Hi Colin,

The MTS Budget are a tyre suited for the price-conscious buyer. They meet all Australian Safety standards but are not of the quality in terms of braking and cornering performance and road noise of known brand such as Pirelli, Dunlop or Michelin etc.

If you are looking for these requirements in 20" tyre like the one you mention, then we would always recommend a quality brand over a budget product.

For the full range of our products is the size you mention, please follow this link or feel free to call us on 1300 687 000: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/find-by-size/?width=265&profile=45&rim=R%2020

Colin Tasked

What specifications are your 265/45 R20 MTS Budget Tyres?

Hi Colin,

Colin T

Thanks for the information.

Bob M.

Bob M.asked

Can you repair tyre on mobile scooter ?

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Sorry Bob. We'd love to help you but our tyre equipment is designed for larger rim sizes and doesn't allow us to remove a tyre from a mobile scooter rim to repair it correctly.

Roman Wicherkiewicz

Roman Wicherkiewiczasked

How much for Tyre 265/60 R18 to fit Mitsubishi Pajero? set of4 fitted

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Hi Roman, We have a variety of tyres in the size you require. Feel free to view them at this link:

From here, if you like one of the options, you can also book in a time to have them fitted at your work or home.

Carmencita

Carmencitaasked

Hi! I've been reading all the reviews and it seems that Mobile Tyre shop is amazing and highly recommended. Now, i have to change my four tyres and I would like to know how will I order tyres from Mobile Tyre Shop. Thank you.

Ananth
Ananth

Via there website or phone numbrr

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Hi, You can order tyres on-line at https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/step-1/ and at checkout, schedule when and where you would like to have them fitted, or have a chat to our Tyre Specialists on 1300 687 000. They can go through all your possible options and schedule a Tyre Technician to come to your house or work and replace your tyres.

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Tyre Shop representatives