2Mobile Tyre Shop

Mobile Tyre Shop Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Colin Y.
Colin Y.

Hi there, I need 4 x 275/35/r22 tyre, any good recommendations on value tyre? And what is the manufacture years of the tyres? Thanks

Alejandro
Alejandro

You can simply go to their website

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Hi Colin, Happy to help. Here's a link to all our available tyres in that size. Be sure to enter your suburb so it shows available tyres in that location. external link

As we sell over 7,500 different products from all the leading brands, in most cases your new tyres will only be delivered to us once you place your order. That means we don't know the date code of your tyres until we receive them. However, the result of this is that they are always the latest stock available in Australia directly from the manufacturer.

Glen F.

Hi, im wanting 4 new tyres for my 2009 t31 xtrail.
How can i be sure the tyres are quality, and cover my needs.

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Thanks for getting in touch Glen, we’re often asked what are the highest quality tyres to buy. But unfortunately, you can't assess tyres the way you do many other things. Many people would say that you should only buy the best brands - and we stock all of Australia's most trusted names like Michelin, Pirelli and Dunlop. However, please keep in mind that the right tyre for your car will be based upon your driving requirements as well as your budget. You have said that your vehicle as an Xtrail. But we would advise you differently based on whether you drive mainly on surfaced roads or regularly take your SUV off-road. I'd suggest you jump on our website and use our REGO or tyre size search function to quickly find tyres that fit your existing rims and then choose based upon your requirements, or give one of our team a call. We're all trained for exactly this kind of conversation, love talking about tyres and are keen to help however we can.

Glen F.

I use the beach at times and drop the pressure down. We also drive off road at times. I want a good wet road, durible, low noise tyre

pam t.
pam t.

are you in penrith region

Allan
Allan

Inder K.
Inder K.

My tyre got puncher yesterday and it’s not even six months after I purchased from you guys. Is it still in replaceable or repaired for free

Kargil
Kargil

Getting a puncture is just bad luck it has nothing to do with the tyre quality or integrity. It could just as easily happened the same day or never and is not under the guaranteed. Just take the tyre to be repaired. Note: never continue to drive on a punctured tyre as it will ruin the tyre and you will need to replace it.

John L.
John L.

Hello, I am in Perth and need 4 tyres 255-50-16 , do you have them, [ I am not in a hurry] or can you get and fit them thanks for your reply

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Although we have access to over 7,500 different tyres, unfortunately 255/50 R16 isn't one of them. We have double checked with all the major brands with no luck. This tyre size seems to only be imported to Australia by independent specialists for older vehicles.

how do the budget range of tyres compare to PIRELLI P7 TO SUIT MERCEDES C200

Rhonda Whitby
Rhonda Whitby

I used Goodyear Maxtrak good quality good price great service

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Hi Kevin, The budget tyres are no comparison to Pirelli. When price and value are the only brands you're looking for, then of course the budget range is ok. If quality and performance is your preference, then we would always recommend one of the premium quality brands like Pirelli for your Mercedes-Benz.

Peter G.
Peter G.

Hi, do you take the old tyres away at no cost?

Kate
Kate

Yes it’s all included

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Hi Peter, Kate is correct. It's all included. You can find more info here: external link

Shell B.
Shell B.

I have a slow leak in my tyre and not sure if it is in the valve or in the tyre itself. Is this something that MTS can help me with?

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Absolutely. For more information on puncture repairs see: external link

Mark C.

Who do I ring to get a price on Mitchelin Primacy 4 225/55/18?
Wanting 4 , balancing, gas filling and wheel alignment too please.
Regards, Mark

Chris H
Chris H

Hi mark.
I just called the 1300 number. They are very good with the cust service.
Kind regards. Chris

Angela D.
Angela D.

Hi Mark
I just went on the website and ordered the tyres I wanted, they fitted and balanced and put air in the tyres including the spare when they put them on the car. It was all included in the price
I’m not sure about the wheel alignment

Mark C.

CHRIS- What is the FULL phone number please?

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Hi Mark, Our Tyre Specialists would love to assist on 1300 687 000 (Opt. 1).

In the meantime, here's a link with all our products in the tyre size you mention: external link

You can find the Michelin Primacy 4 here: external link

Colin
Colin

What specifications are your 265/45 R20 MTS Budget Tyres?

Meena
Meena

245/35R20 95Y XL Pirelli Dragon sport

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Hi Colin, The MTS Budget are a tyre suited for the price-conscious buyer. They meet all Australian Safety standards but are not of the quality in terms of braking and cornering performance and road noise of known brand such as Pirelli, Dunlop or Michelin etc.

If you are looking for these requirements in 20" tyre like the one you mention, then we would always recommend a quality brand over a budget product.

For the full range of our products is the size you mention, please follow this link or feel free to call us on 1300 687 000: external link

Colin T

What specifications are your 265/45 R20 MTS Budget Tyres?

Colin T

Thanks for the information.

Bob M.
Bob M.

Can you repair tyre on mobile scooter ?

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Sorry Bob. We'd love to help you but our tyre equipment is designed for larger rim sizes and doesn't allow us to remove a tyre from a mobile scooter rim to repair it correctly.

Roman Wicherkiewicz
Roman Wicherkiewicz

How much for Tyre 265/60 R18 to fit Mitsubishi Pajero? set of4 fitted

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Hi Roman, We have a variety of tyres in the size you require. Feel free to view them at this link: external link

From here, if you like one of the options, you can also book in a time to have them fitted at your work or home.

Carmencita
Carmencita

Hi! I've been reading all the reviews and it seems that Mobile Tyre shop is amazing and highly recommended. Now, i have to change my four tyres and I would like to know how will I order tyres from Mobile Tyre Shop. Thank you.

Ananth
Ananth

Via there website or phone numbrr

Mobile Tyre Shop   DM

Hi, You can order tyres on-line at external link  and at checkout, schedule when and where you would like to have them fitted, or have a chat to our Tyre Specialists on 1300 687 000. They can go through all your possible options and schedule a Tyre Technician to come to your house or work and replace your tyres.

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Tyre Shop representatives