MooGoo Anti-Ageing Cream With Resveratrol

MooGoo Anti-Ageing Cream With Resveratrol Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Sara C

Sara Casked

I have bought this cream and it's smell like gone off milk. Is that normal? It get worse the more you rub it in. Thanks

Debbie

Debbieasked

I have a 12 year that has milea. It seems to be getting worse, she suffers a little acne. Do you have a product that you recommend?

Meloni3
Meloni3

Hi I have had this problem as an adult. I assume your referring to small raised white bumps on the skin, (Milia). I found that a good exfoliant using it everyday worked. I used Clinique 7 day scrub cream followed by the 3 step cleanse, tone and moisturise by Proactive as I have acne as well. I then removed the Milia myself. Follow this link to help you make decission with removal.
I hope this helped. Good luck.

Tash H
Tash H

Proactiv is good for acne, but very harsh on the skin and ages it prematurely (I know this from personal experience) moo goo have a coffee scrub and acne cleansing moisturiser which is much less harsh on the skin and very effective. I wish I had found it sooner.

Zj.
Zj.

Try Paulas Choice Products.

Denis49

Denis49asked

Where is moogoo available to purchase?

MrsEd
MrsEd

I have purchased Moogoo products from Chemmart chemists, or online from Moogoo.com.au shipping from their website is quite fast.

MSS52
MSS52

Hi Denise, I am in Armidale in NSW and I bought mine at Monks Health Food emporium. I still use it everyday and I still love it and how it makes my skin feel. I am hooked!! So I would suggest you try health food stores in your area or maybe you would be able to buy it online, here is the link to the Moo Goo page http://www.moogoo.com.au/ and they do list stockists.. Good Luck

happywifemum
happywifemum

I buy mine from The Nappy Lady in Tecoma she stocks the whole range their and always have full stocks of it...my favorite is the Shampoo

mari01

mari01asked

Hi there. My name is Mari. I bought your product Moogoo Anti-Ageing Face Cream last year (December) from a shop in Sunnybank and I liked it, especially the smell. This morning I bought another AAFC from my local Logan pharmacy and when I opened tonight the colour is a darker cream colour and the smell is stronger unlike the first time I bought when the smell was good. I am now a little hesitant about using this.
My question is what should be the colour of the cream; and why is the smell is different? Is it the same formula as before?
I threw out the old container so I do not know the batch number. This current product has a batch number (B)121301 DOM13-01-12 B/B 16-01-14
I love using this cream for me, and my son uses the Full Cream

Mari

EvyK
EvyK

Hi, I bought AAFC during the year which smelt quite strong and not like my first purchase....I used it for a couple of months and then the smell really got to me so I rang MooGoo....they replaced the product within days and told me to let them know if I had any problems with it. Apparently there was a batch that did smell very strong because of the hops that were used. Like you, I thought they had changed something in the cream....it pays to contact them, their customer service is excellent.

Get an answer from our members and MooGoo representatives